🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana's Gianforte Pleads Guilty

Hell yeah! What environment did you grow up in? We need more ass whipping in this pussy assed society. I tell my kids "Don't fight at school that's 5 days out. Take care of it Saturday someplace."

I think you and I got confused on our positions here. My apologies, please.
Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?
Not language arts and I'm working class Irish Catholic.

Excuses. Excuses.

I am Kentucky hillbilly and I know the difference. :D
Where everyone's DNA is the same. Lol.

:dunno:

Taiwan parliment...
taiwan-parliament-fight.jpg

South Korea

parliament_south_korea_05.jpg

Italy

Lawmakers-Fights_3.jpg

Ukraine
Lawmakers-Fights_6.jpg
LOL! Looks like USMB if we all got together in a room.

Do you think that he should be allowed to be in Congress? He doesn't really seem to have the temper for it.

Look up Preston Brooks. You didn't study your history well.
Preston Brooks was defending his family honor after that piece of shit Sumner ran his mouth.

Oh, you mean Sumner the abolitionist? Why am I not surprised to see you standing up for a supporter of slavery.
He was a cock smoke self centered ass. That's why Lincoln kept him close. Had too much political ambition.

Do you think that he should be allowed to be in Congress? He doesn't really seem to have the temper for it.

Preston Brooks was defending his family honor after that piece of shit Sumner ran his mouth.

Oh, you mean Sumner the abolitionist? Why am I not surprised to see you standing up for a supporter of slavery.
He was a cock smoke self centered ass. That's why Lincoln kept him close. Had too much political ambition.

I know, right? He actually believed blacks were people and we can't have that, can we.

I think you and I got confused on our positions here. My apologies, please.
Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?

Excuses. Excuses.

Tell that to Dakota Meyer.

I know, right? He actually believed blacks were people and we can't have that, can we.
My partner on the M-60 was Black. We had hostile rounds shot at us and we returned in kind. Fuck you and the revisionism that you get in public school system and on college campuses.

Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?

Excuses. Excuses.

Tell that to Dakota Meyer.
You got a point there

Forum List

Back