🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana's Gianforte Pleads Guilty

So, you approve of some big bully slamming a person much small then him. Gianforte deserves a back alley civics lesson with someone his own size.

Do you think that he should be allowed to be in Congress? He doesn't really seem to have the temper for it.

Look up Preston Brooks. You didn't study your history well.
Preston Brooks was defending his family honor after that piece of shit Sumner ran his mouth.

So, in your backhanded way, you actually just agreed that sometimes the person deserves to get their ass kicked?

That was very nice of you, although I doubt that is what you intended.

My how the ignorant are so easily manipulated!
Hell yeah! What environment did you grow up in? We need more ass whipping in this pussy assed society. I tell my kids "Don't fight at school that's 5 days out. Take care of it Saturday someplace."

Do you think that he should be allowed to be in Congress? He doesn't really seem to have the temper for it.

Preston Brooks was defending his family honor after that piece of shit Sumner ran his mouth.

So, in your backhanded way, you actually just agreed that sometimes the person deserves to get their ass kicked?

Hell yeah! What environment did you grow up in? We need more ass whipping in this pussy assed society. I tell my kids "Don't fight at school that's 5 days out. Take care of it Saturday someplace."

I think you and I got confused on our positions here. My apologies, please.

Here is how I lay it out for my kids. You fight at school...you get booted out. Knock it down on the weekend if you like. But come Monday, I hear anymore shit about this or anymore arguing between you two...I'll write both yer asses up.

Your good Rocky.

Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?

Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?
Not language arts and I'm working class Irish Catholic.

Bitchslapping annoying liberals should be a national pastime, not a crime.

So you think assault on someone for thinking different from you is okay?

No, assaulting someone in your private home of office who isn't welcome and refuses to leave is okay.

Hey, if someone breaks in or is trespassing, yeah, they can be removed by whatever means you think will work, but that wasn't specified in your original post. You simply stated that bitchslapping annoying liberals should be a national pastime, not a crime. Location and privacy were not specified.

Moving the goalposts I see...................
If someone breaks in or is trespassing they will be shot.

So, you approve of some big bully slamming a person much small then him. Gianforte deserves a back alley civics lesson with someone his own size.
B-O-O H-O-O. Ginforte is a scrawny looking pussy. What's it make the reporter? A fucking amoeba?

Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?
Worked nights in steel mill so I could go to college on my GI Bill during the day. But then the mill closed...so adjusted.

Yet the dumbass republican base still elects this piece of shit.

Haven't figured it out yet...have you, Matthew! The vast majority of the electorate think that the media are a lower form of life than pond scum! Punching out a douche bag reporter gets you elected in States like Montana!

Your good Rocky.

My good?

Did you mean "you're"?
Not language arts and I'm working class Irish Catholic.

Excuses. Excuses.

I am Kentucky hillbilly and I know the difference. :D

Forum List

Back