Montana’s Rivers and Streams Belong to Everyone. We Have to Protect Them From the Rich.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
big article...will post the excerpts periodically...can't read the whole article now

excerpts:

Montana’s beautiful, serene rivers were sites of life-changing experiences for me. The rights of all Montanans to those rivers were won through working-class struggle — a history we can draw on today as Montana’s rich aim to hoard those rivers for themselves.

As I ventured away from my home state for college, I came to appreciate how fortunate I was to have had those experiences in Montana. But Montanans’ ability to have those experiences I had growing up didn’t come out of nowhere — we have fought to maintain everyone’s right to those experiences. The state doesn’t just have numerous pristine rivers; it also has the most radical stream access law in the country

big article...will post the excerpts periodically...can't read the whole article now

excerpts:

Montana’s beautiful, serene rivers were sites of life-changing experiences for me. The rights of all Montanans to those rivers were won through working-class struggle — a history we can draw on today as Montana’s rich aim to hoard those rivers for themselves.

As I ventured away from my home state for college, I came to appreciate how fortunate I was to have had those experiences in Montana. But Montanans’ ability to have those experiences I had growing up didn’t come out of nowhere — we have fought to maintain everyone’s right to those experiences. The state doesn’t just have numerous pristine rivers; it also has the most radical stream access law in the country
We also need to end illegal migrants coming into the USA, as the more massive amount of people that pour in, the more deforestation, loss of wildlife habitats we have to urban sprawl.

We also need to end illegal migrants coming into the USA, as the more massive amount of people that pour in, the more deforestation, loss of wildlife habitats we have to urban sprawl.
Allow me to point out that the atmosphere and the oceans and the land see no boundaries at the US border. Whatever those people are going to do to the environment, it won't matter where on the planet they're located.

Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Third World savages are wildlife. They should not be conserved. Feral, forest, and furtive all come from the same root.

Forum List

Back