🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montel Williams tweets that government should murder the Oregon protesters.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Montel is black and the oregon protesters are white.

Montel Williams Calls For "Shoot To Kill" In Oregon Showdown; Militiamen Respond They Are "Ready To Fight" | Zero Hedge

Montel Williams tweeted that the National Guard should be mobilized to “kill” protesters who have currently overtaken the federal building in Burns, Oregon.

✔@Montel_Williams

Then let's give them some - put this down using National Guard with shoot to kill orders. https://twitter.com/ag_conservative/status/683531557005586432 …

11:16 PM - 2 Jan 2016

I agree they need to be arrested. Bundy needs to pay his taxes, we all pay property tax , and if not the town we live in gets our home and land. He needs to be in prison , leader of a terrorist group.

I agree they need to be arrested. Bundy needs to pay his taxes, we all pay property tax , and if not the town we live in gets our home and land. He needs to be in prison , leader of a terrorist group.

You call this terrorism? So why isn't bill clinton in prison for the 80 americans he burned alive at waco.

You call this terrorism? So why isn't bill clinton in prison for the 80 americans he burned alive at waco.

Yes I see the GOP is pulling old history to the forefront. I guess we should let Muslims stone women and having sex with minors should be legalized.

Yup, it is far right wing terrorism.

Anyone who raises a weapon against LEO needs to be shot down.

If anyone dies, the entire group, every last member, should be charged with capital murder.

-- and you go on a message board saying speeders, of all creatures, should be murdered.

Montel can't touch this.

-- and you go on a message board saying speeders, of all creatures, should be murdered.

Montel can't touch this.

Jaywalkers should have their legs amputated. :mad:

Yup, it is far right wing terrorism.

Anyone who raises a weapon against LEO needs to be shot down.

If anyone dies, the entire group, every last member, should be charged with capital murder.

Starkey would have executed all of our Founding Fathers

MOntel Williams?

WHo gives a shit what he thinks?

OP already explained why you should care. Here I'll quote it

Montel is black and the oregon protesters are white.

So we should care what some irrelevant washed up talk show host says just because he's black?

Now that's funny

You should care because of 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy.

Forum List

Back