Montel Williams tweets that government should murder the Oregon protesters.

images
59063a04dd989a731d1aded2a70b6adb.jpg

Clearly the government is TYRANNICAL!

Hmmm.

Now....these militia members are now officially armed criminal thugs and need to be treated as such.

However....the left demonizes cops as "shoot first ask questions later". Yet....Montell is saying to do exactly that to these criminals.

Second....Montell and all libs....there's no such thing as a "shoot to kill" order. Because they military and police do not train to SHOOT anything unless they are killing it. You do not shoot to wound. Repeat that 10000 times. You do not shoot to wound. And any instructor who teaches "shoot to wound" should lose his instructors license.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy:
"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

Yes. It is a federal crime. And the government needs to treat it as such. Surround it with armored vehicles. Cut off their supplies. And go from there......if they want to surrender peacefully....then take them into custody in peace and let the courts do what they do.

You honestly think these clowns will surrender peacefully? I'd like to believe it, but anyone who thinks they can "take over the government" from some dink burg in Eastern Oregon ain't wrapped too tight to begin with.
They are not there to take over the Government. They want the Federal Land to be given to the State.
Then Oregon and the federal government need to negotiate a deal. Remember that the feds own the land forever unless a deal is made.

Jake, you support the Obama government now, are you saying you'd be against King George then?
I support the upholding of the law. You want a government from the 1920s. That sounds like you are a loyalist, not a patriot, frank. Son, we are not going backwards, anymore than the patriots in 1776 intended going backward. Stop acting like a Loyalist.

Yes, Manchurian Republican, if you were alive back then, you'd be Benedict Arnold!
No, Anakin, I am not your son. You are the Arnold!

Jake, you support the Obama government now, are you saying you'd be against King George then?
I support the upholding of the law. You want a government from the 1920s. That sounds like you are a loyalist, not a patriot, frank. Son, we are not going backwards, anymore than the patriots in 1776 intended going backward. Stop acting like a Loyalist.

Yes, Manchurian Republican, if you were alive back then, you'd be Benedict Arnold!

Thank GOD you aren't! Child!

Anakin, you are right. I am not the son and you are a loyalist traitor to America.

Anakin, you are right. I am not the son and you are a loyalist traitor to America.

JakeAss, tonight I don't have the time to bitch slap you around, so continue acting up by yourself!

And Vigilante runs away yet again when confronted with the facts while refusing to supply his own.

Second....Montell and all libs....there's no such thing as a "shoot to kill" order. Because they military and police do not train to SHOOT anything unless they are killing it. You do not shoot to wound. Repeat that 10000 times. You do not shoot to wound. And any instructor who teaches "shoot to wound" should lose his instructors license.

I've heard that a zillion times and i think it's stupid. I can think of a million cases where it's best to shoot to wound. The perp may have valuable info and you want him down but not dead. THINK

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

"or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States"

Obama is giving illegals certificates to live here which prevents, hinders, and delays the execution of laws saying they can't live here. Is obama using force? He would if some state refused to honor the certificates and said illegals could not live in that state.

Last edited:

"or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States"

Obama is giving illegals certificates to live here which prevents, hinders, and delays the execution of laws saying they can't live here.

In some alternate universe. Bored with your own topic already?

This stand-off is nothing compared to what will happen when Obama comes for our guns

Read: Expect a larger turnout

-Geaux

Forum List

Back