Month of Return to Allah

Enough with the cutting and pasting and embedding videos.

If Muslims protected Christian religious liberty in al andulus, why were the martyrs of Cordoba executed for practicing Christianity?

How is Islam compatible with post Mohammad Christian prophets?

What evidence do you have that the versions of the Qur'an the caliphs collected were the originals and that it was the variants that were destroyed?

Specific answerable questions that you don't need to cut and paste a book to answer.

I can answer your question because muslims told me what they "know" ....They "know"
that all knowledge is IN THE KORAN------I learned that even before I read the idiot book---
from muslims who never, themselves, had read it. They also "know" that the jerk who
does the Khutbah Jumaat each week TELLS them all that is TRUE. . I witnessed the
Khutbah Jumaat in all its stupidity (the visiting Imam was considered a GENIUS)-----
the most notable aspect of his performance was that no matter what idiocy came forth
from his mouth---the audience NODDED in agreement------not a murmur of protest no
matter how stupid he got. Most of the learning is devoted to how stupid and EVIL
are -----the "others" (kaffirin) and that the "others DEVOTE their lives to the
DESTRUCTION OF ISLAAAAM ie they are the ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM----
it was long ago when most people in the US had not yet heard of a book called
the Koran or knew a muslim from a hindu. Long ago in a semi rural/suburban
area of the USA. Generally what muslims know about Christianity, Judaism,
Hinduism and "others"------is about the same ---no matter to what Islamic sect
they belong. The KNOW because they HEAR about it all the time. When I was a
kid-----I attended churches with my friends-----and synagogues now and then.
I never heard a word about ISLAM in either place------but I heard LOTS about
Christianity and Judaism in the mosque------all sorts of idiotic nonsense. ----
I was more offended by what they said about Christianity-----because I kinda knew
that muslims have some sort thing on Jews------not THAT MUCH----but I was more
prepared for their attacks on DA JOOOS

“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)

You are taking verse 2.256 out of context. The following verse 2.257 says those who reject faith will burn in hell forever. That is not a free choice.

2.256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error:
whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-
hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.

2.257 God is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He
will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones:
from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be
companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever).

Why do women in Europe-they come in Islam?

This is simply because these people have sought the truth and they found it in Islam.

It is because they are daft. It pains me that any free white woman would convert to Islam, and I feel like a failure if I cannot convince them Islam is evil lies about God.

I am confident
You will change your mind

I know a lot like you
Thank god
Now they Muslims

Not everyone who reads the Quran is daft enough to think God had anything to do with it. It is obvious plagiarism from the bible and other sources, and it makes God out to be a deranged , sadistic , monster.

“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)

You are taking verse 2.256 out of context. The following verse 2.257 says those who reject faith will burn in hell forever. That is not a free choice.

2.256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error:
whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-
hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.

2.257 God is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He
will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones:
from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be
companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever).

Daj try to see the logic--------Freedom of religion means -----"either kiss the ass
of the rapist of mecca or die------YOU ARE FREE TO KISS PIG ASS"

If anyone worships a God that would do the things it says in the Quran to fellow human beings, they are spiritually sick in the head. Here are some of the verses I am talking about.

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as
their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may
taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those
who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads
will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be
forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

DCH8ZaHXkAE6zuC.jpg

If anyone worships a God that would do the things it says in the Quran to fellow human beings, they are spiritually sick in the head. Here are some of the verses I am talking about.

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as
their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may
taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those
who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads
will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be
forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

there are medications for that which AILETH ALLAH

After a whole lot of words, it's still Satan's Cult and will be overcome during The Final Days.

my dear brother
- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :

" But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].

In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.

In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :

" Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].

Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.

Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :

"Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].
allah guided you
\\

Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians
But
Regrettably

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,
Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far
Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)
The following is a brief description of the miracles performed by Jesus mentioned in the Quran.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivLQeJ8_eU

\\\

Do you think that the disciples and followers of Christ Jesus peace be upon him

They are the only ones who live in his reign and his life on earth?

You are mistaken

The students which follow Christ Jesus peace be upon him will not be able to

Live for 600 years until the advent of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Disciples and followers of Christ Jesus peace be upon him

Are the ones who carry and apply the teachings of Christ and inherit Jesus

Even if the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him came

they Believe in his words and deeds

\\\\

Jesus Christ peace and blessings be upon him has gone to allah

Finished work assigned to him

so

Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

This Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

the names of the prophet muhammad

Comforter,Advocate

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(and will remind you of everything I have said to you. )

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so

And does sins against the Ten Commandments

And do not care about that so this basically thing in his life

==

احمد ديدات - ماذا يقول يسوع عن محمد؟

\\\\

Surat Yā-Sīn (Ya Sin) - سورة يس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

36:77

Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?

36:78

And he presents for Us an example and forgets his [own] creation. He says, "Who will give life to bones while they are disintegrated?"

36:79

Say, "He will give them life who produced them the first time; and He is, of all creation, Knowing."

36:80

[It is] He who made for you from the green tree, fire, and then from it you ignite.

36:81

Is not He who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the likes of them? Yes, [it is so]; and He is the Knowing Creator.

36:82

His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is.

36:83

So exalted is He in whose hand is the realm of all things, and to Him you will be returned.

Islam is the Right Religion but most among mankind do not know it (Qur’an 12:40 and 30:30).

There are three reasons for “Qayamah”. (a) It is the demand of natural and divine justice that everyone should get the result of his life examination. As in academies one is given result of his tests, similarly everyone must get the result whether he passes or fails. About the examination of Life in Sura “The Bee” the Quran says: “Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily to him we will give a new life, a life that is good and pure, and we will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.” (16:97).

(b) Had there been no concept of the Day of Judgment there would have been no human morality. Might is right would have become the law of the day. Atheists are of two types. The ideological atheist and the practical atheist. The practical atheist is the one who claims to have a religious faith but in practical life he acts otherwise. It is my considered opinion that the man who believes in God and fears God can never be a sinner or a transgressor. Hence to maintain the supremacy of Right over Might we must believe in the concept of the Day of Judgment. The concepts of Hell and Heaven are very essential to keep balance in human conduct.

The tyrants, the oppressors, the murderers and the aggressors must be punished. If they escape in this world because of their power, pelf and influence they must be punished on Doomsday. Abraham must be rewarded and Nimrod must be chastised. Moses must be rewarded and Pharaoh be punished. Hussain be rewarded and Yazid be punished. It is divine justice and God promises that. In the Quran in Sura “Abraham” about the virtuous and righteous people God says; “But those who believe and work righteousness be admitted to gardens beneath which rivers flow. To dwell therein for aye with the permission of their lord.”(14:23).

(c) All the prophets have promised this day. They were sooth – sayers. They were divinely appointed. They were not liars. They were the messengers and warners sent from God. We must believe in their words and vows. We have no reason to reject or refute them. They valiantly, patiently and boldly bore the inflictions and excesses. They were tortured. They were persecuted. They were executed. But they never bowed before tyrants and vicious forces. Their steadfastness and perseverance testifies the truth of their mission when such truthful people believed in the Doomsday, we have no reason to disbelieve in which they believed. Now let us briefly discuss the Quranic logic about the Day of Judgment. The Quran refutes the plea of the unbelievers who say that how it can happen. After death when we will be turned into dust, then how can we resurrect? The Quran in Sura “Yasin” announces; “Does not man realize that we created him from a seed of fluid? Yet he does not believe and forgets even his own creation.

He says as to who could revive the decayed bones back to life from nonentity.” (36:79). After giving the argument of first birth the Quran gives the second argument. It says: “one of the clear divine signs is that you see the earth dead and motionless, but as soon as Allah pours rain on it, it comes to life and becomes fertile and green. Allah who revives the dead earth to life will also revive the dead man to life. Allah is able to do all things: (41:39). Then in Sura “Saad” the Quran gives third argument on the basis of Justice. It is related to the Islamic concept of Good and Bad. The Quran says: “We have not created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in vain, though this is the belief of the infidels. Woe to the disbelievers; they will suffer the torment of the Hellfire. Do we consider the righteously striving believers equal to the evil doers in the earth? Are the pious ones equal to those who openly commit sins?” (38:27-28).

These are the Quranic arguments about the Day of Judgment which no same person can reject. In verse 20 of Sura The Iron, in verse 20 of Sura Winding Sand Tracts and in verse 200 of Sura The Heifer the necessity of the Day of Judgement is mentioned. In Sura Mominun in verse 100 about ‘Barzakh’ (purgatory) the Quran says: “After death people will be behind Barzakh until the day of their resurrection. (23:100). According to the Quran it will be a great blast and earthquake. On the Day of Judgment people will emerge from their graves and congregate. The unbelievers will be raised with black faces and the righteous one with bright faces. The virtuous will be given the book, result sheet in to their right hands and the evil doers will be given in to their left hands. It will be an eternal life. May Allah grant us guidance to do good deeds and abstain from evil deeds!

Zakir Naik Q&A-91 | How does Quran prove Qyamah (Day of judgement)

Western society doesn't win at all. I'm not sure why so many people make an issue about DESERT TRIBAL PRACTICES in the 6th century. Muhammad did nothing out of the norm for his society. The fact that Aisha went on to become one of the most important Muslims to ever live just makes this criticism empty of any real substance.

"Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today.[15] British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."

"British historian William Montgomery Watt suggests that Muhammad hoped to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr;[6] the strengthening of ties commonly served as a basis for marriage in Arabian culture."

Muhammad was offered the most beautiful Arabian women by the Meccans and Quraysh tribal leaders in return for him abandoning his prophetic message. He turned them down every time. Criticism of Aisha age during her marriage was a non-issue to his followers nor his enemies. People have very recently begun fabricating an issue about it because they struggle to find serious criticism of Muhammad.

European Judaism - "Child marriage was possible in Judaism due to the very low marriageable age for females. A ketannah (literally meaning little [one]) was any girl between the age of 3 years and that of 12 years plus one day;[4] a ketannah was completely subject to her father's authority, and her father could arrange a marriage for her without her agreement."

Not to mention you can go to Guatemala/Honduras/other South American cultures to

find child marriages to be the norm.

It is naïve to say that Islam is blend of second-hand information about Judaism and Christianity with an inkling of Arab elements in it. It is absurd to suggest that the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), was cognizant of the two religious systems.
The concept of prophethood, the memory of Ibraaheem (Abraham) may Allaah exalt his mention as a prophet and founder of the Ka`bah, which the Arabs universally cherished, as well as the rites of Hajj (pilgrimage to the Ka’bah) instituted by Ibraaheem may Allaah exalt his mention were unquestionably from before the time of Jews and Christians. Pre-Islamic Arabs, independent of any Jewish or Christian influence, knew the concept of Allaah as the supreme God. The teachings of Ibraaheem may Allaah exalt his mention found haven in Arabia long before the arrival of Judaism or Christianity and the Arabs were already acquainted with the word ‘Haneef’ as the worshipper of One God.

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), accused the contemporary Arabs, Jews and Christians of having deviated from the original teachings of their prophets and of having degenerated into polytheism. He also rejected what they claimed to be the teachings of their scriptures. So he cannot be misconstrued as having conceived the idea of monotheism from the Judeo-Christian influence.
The Quran does not maintain that it is teaching a new religion. Instead it upholds and revives the original teachings God has given through all Prophets of all nations. It claims that its teachings are the same as that of Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosaa (Moses) and ‘Eesaa (Jesus), may Allaah exalt their mention, and speaks about all of them in glowing terms. Since every Orientalist agrees on the fact that Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), has not read any of the scriptures, therefore, his source of knowledge must be something else.

The rejection of Biblical teachings about the son or father of god was rejected even in the Makkan Soorahs (chapters of the Quran) long before the Prophet’s migration to Al-Madeenah. Hence, it is not correct to say that these renunciations came about, at the wake of the separation from the Jews and Christians in Al-Madeenah.
It was impossible to get even a glimpse of monotheism by observing Judaism and Christianity in those days. The practices of these two religious groups were steeped in the most debasing corruption and superstitions, which are vastly removed from monotheism.
The various reform movements in Christianity, particularly the Cluniac Movement, the Iconoclastic Movement and the Reformation started by Martin Luther bear testimony to the depth of degradation into which the Christians and Christianity of the day had descended. In a way, all these reform movements and the subsequent emphasis on monotheism, in spite of an adherence to the doctrines of Trinity and divinity of Christ are largely, results of the uncompromising monotheism enunciated and propagated by Islam. In other words, it was Islam that influenced the revival movements in Christianity and not the other way around.

Islamic sophistry ----STRETCHED TO THE POINT OF OBSCENITY. It is impossible to actually discuss the piles of shit presented above point by point-----there is too much of it. I will mention one idiotic idea-----
"people mature faster in the east than in the west" news to me-----my field is neuroscience. The only reason I start with that absurd statement is because it "happened" at the beginning----sorta ON TOP OF THE
PILE OF SHIT --------we can do the meteorite later that was MAGICALLY THERE A LONG TIME

Forum List

Back