Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

Doesn't matter, she admitted to altering the yearbook. Her credibility is shot to hell
Adding notes to a yearbook isnt forgery. Your intelligence is shot to hell.

Go bawl about racism, toad. The moment she admitted adding anything she became suspect. She's finished

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

Doesn't matter, she admitted to altering the yearbook. Her credibility is shot to hell

Semantics. As pointed out during the news conference, they led the public to believe he wrote the entire thing, which we found out, was a hoax.

nuff said

Semantics. As pointed out during the news conference, they led the public to believe he wrote the entire thing, which we found out, was a hoax.

nuff said

The left lives in this place called denial. Pathetic bastards

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.
Which means ewe believe her when she admits she forged part of the signature aka she lied her ass off and Alfred egged her on. Good job Penelope!

As should all threads about Moore.
Its quite clear Moore cant deal with adult women. He has a history.

Your conspiracy theory noted
He even admitted he preferred underage preteens.

Suuuuurrrrrreeeeeeeeee he did. Gotta link?

nuff said
He did write the entire thing. Show me where she says he didnt.

nuff said

Read the OP then respond

Right after you provide me a link where she admits to forging anything.

Oh OK lil tulip.

nuff said

Read the OP then respond
I did read the OP. He obviously was fooled by right wing fake news. Why would I consider him credible?

Oh OK lil tulip.
Hurry up with the link or else its just another right wing conspiracy theory.

nuff said

Read the link in the OP you idiot troll

You know, I seem to remember having signed some of my kids friends yearbooks before we moved when they were in high school. Hope they never try to accuse me of something.

nuff said

Read the OP then respond

The toad is trying his usual BS. Ignore the twatwaffle

Forum List

Back