Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

Doesn't matter, she admitted to altering the yearbook. Her credibility is shot to hell
Adding notes to a yearbook isnt forgery. Your intelligence is shot to hell.

Semantics. As pointed out during the news conference, they led the public to believe he wrote the entire thing, which we found out, was a hoax.

nuff said
He did write the entire thing. Show me where she says he didnt.

Read the link in the OP you idiot troll

IKR

Delusional dude got fooled and can't admit it. Sounds............

TRIGGERED

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

Doesn't matter, she admitted to altering the yearbook. Her credibility is shot to hell

Semantics. As pointed out during the news conference, they led the public to believe he wrote the entire thing, which we found out, was a hoax.

nuff said

I did read the link. First it was from Bretbarf and second even then it didnt provide a quote from her saying she forged anything.

nuff said

IKR

TRIGGERED

Next up...BBBBUUUTT IT'S BREITBART!!!!!

Moore signed her year book, which he denied.

She made notes underneath, which is quite common, and Breitbart says it is "forgery." Such a lie.

She showed intent when that was not brought up in the news conference. Like it or not, her credibility is completely shot.
Not in the slightest with moral people who can think. Since AL does not fit that mode, he will be elected and McConnell will go after him.

nuff said

IKR

TRIGGERED

Can any of you gullible right wingers provide the quote where she claimed she forged anything? You do realize adding notes to something doesnt turn it into a forgery right? I count about 10 right wingers all squawking that its a forgery. Why cant you quote it? :laugh:

"To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.' Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House."

it was obviously a hoax! come on.

That kind of shit is all Gloria Allred ever does. She's the most unethical lawyer in the business.

She said she embellished what he did.

Which is pretty much the same result.

She admitted to adding to it on ABC.
Show us. I dont mind being educated but no one has linked to where she admitted to forging anything.
Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to him
From your link.

"She admitted that the date and restaurant annotations were hers. She says the rest of the signature belonged to Moore."

No admission she forged anything.

nuff said

IKR

TRIGGERED

Can any of you gullible right wingers provide the quote where she claimed she forged anything? You do realize adding notes to something doesnt turn it into a forgery right? I count about 10 right wingers all squawking that its a forgery. Why cant you quote it? :laugh:

Good grief, toad. Take a nap

Do women ever tell the truth?. Do the TV networks ever tell the truth?

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook - Breitbart

dec 8 2017 Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription. Worse still, the reporter actually coaches Nelson, puts words in her mouth, downplay the enormous significance of her deceit.

“Nelson admits she did make notes to the inscription,” ABC News tells us. “But the message was all Roy Moore.”

“Beverly, he signed your yearbook,” ABC News reporter Tom Llamas says.

“He did sign it,” she replies.

“And you made some notes underneath.”

“Yes,” Nelson says.

And then, after a woman admits to forging a document used in a campaign to destroy the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate in Alabama, ABC News quickly moves on as though it is not news of extraordinary consequence.

Well, when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park one never know what they will get.

IKR

TRIGGERED

It more fun giving you gullible clowns indigestion over your lack of proof she forged anything.
laugh.gif

If you wish.

Roy Moore accuser 'scared to go anywhere' since her sexual assault allegation

Let me summarize. She admits to adding the date and the place, but swears that the rest is from Moore. Of course, yesterday she was still swearing that the entire thing was from Moore. But this time she’s totally believable, because, um. Fuck Roy Moore. Or Something.

If you wish.

Roy Moore accuser 'scared to go anywhere' since her sexual assault allegation

Let me summarize. She admits to adding the date and the place, but swears that the rest is from Moore. Of course, yesterday she was still swearing that the entire thing was from Moore. But this time she’s totally believable, because, um. Fuck Roy Moore. Or Something.
So where is the part she says she forged anything? Are you saying that you think her saying she is scared means she forged something?

nuff said

IKR

TRIGGERED

Exactly....from Fox

The inscription in Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook reads, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore… Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.”

All she did and said she did was add a remembetance date and place. A common thing. I guess attempts to clsim the resteraunt did nt exist blew up so now it is this. Unless they can show it was all faked it is nothing more than Breitbart fake news.

Who as I always say , ACT ALIKE, THINK ALIKE, they all fkn lie their entire existence is a lie.
1. Trump hater
2. ANTIFA
3 Feminist morons
4. Me too #
5. Obama lovers
6. Clinton Lovers
7. fake Liberals

They all fit into one group. BS LIARS who hate America, hate freedom, don't want anybody to have rights unless it fits their leftist hitler ways..............
Number 4 is a good cause. As with anything lies & corruption can occur but to call it a bullshit cause is fucked up.

IKR

TRIGGERED

It more fun giving you gullible clowns indigestion over your lack of proof she forged anything.
laugh.gif

She has no credibility. Bottom line, toady.

But keep defending the POS. It's what you dumbfuck leftists do. Yes you're a dumbfuck

Forum List

Back