Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

IKR

Delusional dude got fooled and can't admit it. Sounds............

TRIGGERED

Next up...BBBBUUUTT IT'S BREITBART!!!!!

Can any of you gullible right wingers provide the quote where she claimed she forged anything? You do realize adding notes to something doesnt turn it into a forgery right? I count about 10 right wingers all squawking that its a forgery. Why cant you quote it? :laugh:

Good grief, toad. Take a nap
It more fun giving you gullible clowns indigestion over your lack of proof she forged anything.
laugh.gif

She has no credibility. Bottom line, toady.

But keep defending the POS. It's what you dumbfuck leftists do. Yes you're a dumbfuck
Neither does Moore given how his stories change.

He did write the entire thing. Show me where she says he didnt.

Read the link in the OP you idiot troll

IKR

TRIGGERED

Can any of you gullible right wingers provide the quote where she claimed she forged anything? You do realize adding notes to something doesnt turn it into a forgery right? I count about 10 right wingers all squawking that its a forgery. Why cant you quote it? :laugh:
Exactly....from Fox

The inscription in Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook reads, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore… Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.”

All she did and said she did was add a remembetance date and place. A common thing. I guess attempts to clsim the resteraunt did nt exist blew up so now it is this. Unless they can show it was all faked it is nothing more than Breitbart fake news.

She's said a lot of things. Turn it over for analysis. Why wouldn't she before?

IKR

TRIGGERED

It more fun giving you gullible clowns indigestion over your lack of proof she forged anything.
laugh.gif

But keep defending the POS. It's what you dumbfuck leftists do. Yes you're a dumbfuck
Does that mean you admit to being gullible and easily duped? All I want is a quote from her saying she forged the child molesters signature. Cant find it can you?
laugh.gif

IKR

TRIGGERED

Exactly....from Fox

The inscription in Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook reads, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore… Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.”

All she did and said she did was add a remembetance date and place. A common thing. I guess attempts to clsim the resteraunt did nt exist blew up so now it is this. Unless they can show it was all faked it is nothing more than Breitbart fake news.

Because Moore wont testify. He is afraid he will be caught.

IKR

TRIGGERED

Exactly....from Fox

She should turn it over and he should tesyify....win win

laugh.gif

I'm no fan of the man so keep barking. However it's suspicious how all these women suddenly come forward just before an election. Why it's almost like all those women coming forward before 2016 and Trump.

You gullible rubes fall for it everytime

laugh.gif

I'm no fan of the man so keep barking. However it's suspicious how all these women suddenly come forward just before an election. Why it's almost like all those women coming forward before 2016 and Trump.

And the women who came forward on Clinton....

She does not admit any forgery. She said she added her own notes under Moore's. Which is pretty obvious if you just look at it:

roy-moore-yearbook-signature-e1510676753293.jpg

laugh.gif

What about them?

Exactly....from Fox

She should turn it over and he should tesyify....win win
Trust me. Moore wants no part of a courtroom. I bet he has more girls and even younger girls he is petrified will be called as witnesses. Since handwriting analysis is not an exact science that will simply depend on who is better at convincing the jury.

laugh.gif

What about them?
Politicslly convenient timing.

Who as I always say , ACT ALIKE, THINK ALIKE, they all fkn lie their entire existence is a lie.
1. Trump hater
2. ANTIFA
3 Feminist morons
4. Me too #
5. Obama lovers
6. Clinton Lovers
7. fake Liberals

They all fit into one group. BS LIARS who hate America, hate freedom, don't want anybody to have rights unless it fits their leftist hitler ways..............
Number 4 is a good cause. As with anything lies & corruption can occur but to call it a bullshit cause is fucked up.

Of course but then you have those who are full of chit and just say " me too" in order to make the cause more powerful when really nothing happened at all. Those make the real cases fake in the long run because nobody end up believing it happened. Just like half of us who don't believe half these trendy fks saying they were raped because they're full of bs. or they claim sexual harassment is cause some guy whistled at them ... If you haven't figured it out feminist are out to create a generation of women who HATE MEN...................what about your son they never think of that.

What about their sisters sons, or uncles son who one day will grow up to be men..........

This has been engineered to make men hate women, gear us toward ROBOTS dude this web is so spun and in our faces lefties just choose NOT to believe whats goin on when it's all right in front of their faces.

Put this into " man hating" feminist, taking these alleged rape issues and using them for other areas of control... it's all complicated but when you see ppl wanting to marry their robots, dogs, etc..... Humanity is going down the tubes society is breaking down.

How about " HATE WHITES" have you noticed hate the whites............... it's all rolled into breaking down society.

Losing Our Humanity
The Self-Dehumanizing Consequences of Social Ostracism

People not only dehumanize others, they also dehumanize the self in response to their own harmful behavior. We examine this self-dehumanization effect across four studies. Studies 1 and 2 show that when participants are perpetrators of social ostracism, they view themselves as less human compared with when they engage in nonaversive interpersonal interactions. Perceived immorality of their behavior mediated this effect. Studies 3 and 4 highlight the behavioral consequences of self-dehumanization. The extent to which participants saw themselves as less human after perpetrating social ostracism predicted subsequent prosocial behavior. Studies 2 to 4 also demonstrate that consequences of self-dehumanization occur independently of any effects of self-esteem or mood. The findings are discussed in relation to previous work on dehumanization and self-perception. We conclude that in the context of immoral actions (self) dehumanization may be functional.

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

She never admitted to even that previously, flaming he sighed the whole thing. Believing a proven liar is hard to believe anything they claim.

Previously 2 different directories were claimed and scanned, to be the address. They failed to coordinate first. Each showed a different address for the same place on the same street , which there was ever only one bbq place named that. There is too much for me to say she is telling the truth. Others lies have also come out. And anytime Allred shows up it is a smear that goes away.

Personally, I don’t if I lived there I would vote for him, but I can recognize a smear job when I see one, most of the time.

IKR

TRIGGERED

laugh.gif

What about them?
Politicslly convenient timing.

Bubba was in office when he never had sexual relations with that woman

Here's real evidence....not 38 year old bullshit paid for by Gloria Allred.

upload_2017-12-8_11-52-36.jpeg

laugh.gif

Says the gullible rube that believes adding notes is forging. How could you be so gullible?
laugh.gif

Why is it suspicious to you? If someone molested you 80 years ago when you were 14 and you saw them in the news again wouldnt you come forward?

She never admitted to even that previously, flaming he sighed the whole thing. Believing a proven liar is hard to believe anything they claim.

Previously 2 different directories were claimed and scanned, to be the address. They failed to coordinate first. Each showed a different address for the same place on the same street , which there was ever only one bbq place named that. There is too much for me to say she is telling the truth. Others lies have also come out. And anytime Allred shows up it is a smear that goes away.

Personally, I don’t if I lived there I would vote for him, but I can recognize a smear job when I see one, most of the time.
IKR

TRIGGERED

laugh.gif
He did sign the whole thing. When did her adding a date and the place change the fact that he signed it?

Forum List

Back