Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

This is where this ends...enough libs...we have had enough of your lies and political tricks...

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook - Breitbart
More fake right wing news. Making notes is not forging his signature.
laugh.gif
Adding the last name Moore is faking the signature.
Where does she say she added the name Moore to the signature? Do you have a credible link?
In the pictures of the note in the yearbook the name Moore is in the same color ink as the rest of the added note.
Loolks the same to me. It is obvious that the added note is different hsndwriting but that is all.

Here's real evidence....not 38 year old bullshit paid for by Gloria Allred.

View attachment 164941

Sorry that doesn't exonerate Roy Moore.

Nor does the supposed 38 year old "proof" thus far submitted come close to convicting him.

The people from Alabama can see through the motives of Jeff Besos' WaPo Gestapo and the lying shyster Gloria Allred.

Who said anything about a conviction? I'm sure Jeff Besos is personally involved in this story.

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.
She admitted to adding to it on ABC.
Show us. I dont mind being educated but no one has linked to where she admitted to forging anything.

Yeah, she's quoted on Breitbart and ABC. Look it up. Allred is trying to minimize it. I'd say this is pretty disgusting and her credibility is shot.
I did look it up. Why dont you provide the proof I cant seem to locate. Shouldnt be hard if it exists but it will be incredibly hard if it doesnt right? :laugh:

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?
huh?

She admitted to writing the note at the bottom of the inscription, something she has never denied, not even once. Something that everyone knew she had done.

But what is the headline form you fucking partisan hacks...

Accuser Admits Forging Moore Yearbook Inscription

Total fucking bullshit, that is not what she said.

Do women ever tell the truth?. Do the TV networks ever tell the truth?

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook - Breitbart

dec 8 2017 Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription. Worse still, the reporter actually coaches Nelson, puts words in her mouth, downplay the enormous significance of her deceit.

“Nelson admits she did make notes to the inscription,” ABC News tells us. “But the message was all Roy Moore.”

“Beverly, he signed your yearbook,” ABC News reporter Tom Llamas says.

“He did sign it,” she replies.

“And you made some notes underneath.”

“Yes,” Nelson says.

And then, after a woman admits to forging a document used in a campaign to destroy the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate in Alabama, ABC News quickly moves on as though it is not news of extraordinary consequence.
Man, I am in the wrong business. Lying to you gullible fools is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Thinking this is the 4th thread on this today?

That is what happens when multiple Trump lemmings all get the same email blast telling them what to post about today.

This is their desperate attempt to distract from Moore saying that the time of slavery was when our nation was the greatest.

Yeah, I think you're right this is deflection for Moore opening his mouth and stupid falling out. Also, it's the last weekend before the election and they probably want to control the message going into it.

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.
Show us. I dont mind being educated but no one has linked to where she admitted to forging anything.

Yeah, she's quoted on Breitbart and ABC. Look it up. Allred is trying to minimize it. I'd say this is pretty disgusting and her credibility is shot.
I did look it up. Why dont you provide the proof I cant seem to locate. Shouldnt be hard if it exists but it will be incredibly hard if it doesnt right? :laugh:
Did she originally claim the added note was his as well?

I honestly dont remember her saying anything about the added note until now.

This is where this ends...enough libs...we have had enough of your lies and political tricks...

laugh.gif
Where does she say she added the name Moore to the signature? Do you have a credible link?
In the pictures of the note in the yearbook the name Moore is in the same color ink as the rest of the added note.
What color is that and where did she admit she added Moore?
Search and look at a pic that show's the different color ink. If you don't believe it, I don't care.

Nope, never, not once

This is what's called an October Surprise ------

Or rather its moral equivalent in a special election. Today is Friday: the election is Tuesday. Moore will win. This woman's credibility is shot.

And Moore ruled against her in a 1999 divorce case? Put a fork in it, it's done.

laugh.gif
Search and look at a pic that show's the different color ink. If you don't believe it, I don't care.
Of course you care. If you didnt you wouldnt keep deflecting from the question I asked you. Where is her confession she added Moores signature?

laugh.gif
So what? She admitted that she lied. You are defending an admitted liar. Why?
Are you having a reading comprehension problem.? I am not defending her.

Moore still wrote in it, and nobody denies he was a pervert who trolled for high school pussy at the mall and highschool dances...

But his base will eat this up. Alas.
sure he did. yep, and how you prove that? come on man. be fking honest that that's just stupid. She just wrote it in. Too funny, look at the ink. we've all been vindicated along with Roy.

200w.webp

laugh.gif
Most of the pix show the same color. The one that looks different looks odd and the color change cuts through one of the words. I think 2 different colors is so obvious it would hsve been immediately questioned upon viewing.

You can't do any worse than accuse someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. They have no credible evidence whatsoever, proving Moore ever 'raped a child.' This poor man now has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So Democrats could steal a Senate Seat? I truly hope this really comes back to haunt all who participated in this terrible attempted political lynching. That will be true justice.

Forum List

Back