Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

I honestly dont remember her saying anything about the added note until now.
She didn't think people would be dumb enough to think the printed section, was the same as the script section.

Why would Moore write the date TWICE?
Well she voted for Drumpf so there is no telling if she was actually "thinking". :laugh:
Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.
Since she is a registered republican I would say she did. Well that and the fact she mentioned she supports Drumpf. You repubs eating your own over a child molester. :laugh:

Time to hold this woman and Allred accountable. Allred should be disbarred once and for all.

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?
huh?

She admitted to writing the note at the bottom of the inscription, something she has never denied, not even once. Something that everyone knew she had done.

But what is the headline form you fucking partisan hacks...

Accuser Admits Forging Moore Yearbook Inscription

Total fucking bullshit, that is not what she said.
post one link with that admittance before today. tick tock tick tock

Post one link where she ever said he wrote it. da da da da da da da da da da da DA dadadada da da da da da da da DA da da da DUH DUH DUUHH

Neither Allred nor her client are in any danger of being sued because they’re not lying
Then why won't they turn over the yearbook for examination by experts?
They will when Moore grows the balls necessary to sue her for libel and slander. When is that going to occur?

Why doesn't Roy testify under oath?
I would assume there are probably about 20 women just hitting their mid 40's that good ole Roy molested when he was in his 30's that he is afraid will come forward and testify against him.

Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist', to steal a Senate Seat. It can't get any worse than that. I truly hope Democrats pay a hefty price for this one. It could come back around on them bigtime. Stay tuned.

You can't do any worse than accuse someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. They have no credible evidence whatsoever, proving Moore ever 'raped a child.' This poor man now has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So Democrats could steal a Senate Seat? I truly hope this really comes back to haunt all who participated in this terrible attempted political lynching. That will be true justice.
They have plenty of evidence Moore is a child molester. His underage dates moms even recall him molesting their daughters. He even admits he dated teenagers when he was in his 30's. Such a sad impotent little guy.

Again, no credible evidence Moore ever 'raped a child.' You're disgusting people.
The woman he molested as a 14 year old is extremely credible. Youre a disgusting child molester supporter.

You can't do any worse than accuse someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. They have no credible evidence whatsoever, proving Moore ever 'raped a child.' This poor man now has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So Democrats could steal a Senate Seat? I truly hope this really comes back to haunt all who participated in this terrible attempted political lynching. That will be true justice.
They have plenty of evidence Moore is a child molester. His underage dates moms even recall him molesting their daughters. He even admits he dated teenagers when he was in his 30's. Such a sad impotent little guy.

Again, no credible evidence Moore ever 'raped a child.' You're disgusting people.
The woman he molested as a 14 year old is extremely credible. Youre a disgusting child molester supporter.

It's ok, i believe this heinous stuff is really gonna come back to haunt you Democrats. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist', just to steal a Senate Seat, is as low as one can go. Hopefully it'll come back around on you.

I would assume there are probably about 20 women just hitting their mid 40's that good ole Roy molested when he was in his 30's that he is afraid will come forward and testify against him.

Let them "testify". The question is do they have physical evidence? Anyone can say anything and when the tv networks are paying them a small fortune, they will say it.

Time to hold this woman and Allred accountable. Allred should be disbarred once and for all.

The 16 year old has Roy Moore's note he wrote on her high school graduation card. The handwriting and signature match what's in the yearbook.

She also wrote notes on the graduation card.

It's ok, i believe this heinous stuff is really gonna come back to haunt you Democrats. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist', just to steal a Senate Seat, is as low as one can go. Hopefully it'll come back around on you.
I know you think its ok you support a child molester. Its shows the depravity and soiled thinking of you repubs. I doubt it will hurt the Dems. It will however highlight the psychic feces that swirl around in the minds of you alt right pedophile supporters.

Let them "testify". The question is do they have physical evidence? Anyone can say anything and when the tv networks are paying them a small fortune, they will say it.
The women aren't being pay anything.

Writing Roy Moore's name in the book would be a forgery

Adding a note under his name is not forgery.....it is her book
Then why didn't they admit that from the beginning? This looks more like a ploy to cover their ass to avoid a lawsuit (or worse for Gloria). I'll bet they still don't turn over the book.

How would I know if they have physical evidence? If Moore was sure he would take all the accusers to court. We know he is afraid to do this so his actions speak louder than words.

Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist', to steal a Senate Seat. It can't get any worse than that. I truly hope Democrats pay a hefty price for this one. It could come back around on them bigtime. Stay tuned.

Nobody called him a Child Rapist

He is a Child Molestor

Then why didn't they admit that from the beginning? This looks more like a ploy to cover their ass to avoid a lawsuit (or worse for Gloria). I'll bet they still don't turn over the book.
Admit what? When did they say he added the date and place?

They never claimed all the writing was Roy's
A simple glance would show that it wasn't

They were merely pointing out the obvious

The 16 year old has Roy Moore's note he wrote on her high school graduation card. The handwriting and signature match what's in the yearbook.

She also wrote notes on the graduation card.

She's a liar, and so are you. But even if he did really sign her yearbook, that doesn't make him a 'Child Rapist.' Y'all are disgusting people. All this heinous stuff, just to steal a Senate Seat. I truly hope this comes back around on you Democrats ten-fold. That would be justice.

Problem with this is if she added the note, how much can we trust she didn't add more?

Add the fact that she wont let the yearbook be examined.

Seriously hurts her credibility.

Moore is going to win next week because no one will believe these accusations are anything other than political slandering

Forum List

Back