Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

You can't do any worse than accuse someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. They have no credible evidence whatsoever, proving Moore ever 'raped a child.' This poor man now has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So Democrats could steal a Senate Seat? I truly hope this really comes back to haunt all who participated in this terrible attempted political lynching. That will be true justice.
They have plenty of evidence Moore is a child molester. His underage dates moms even recall him molesting their daughters. He even admits he dated teenagers when he was in his 30's. Such a sad impotent little guy.

Again, no credible evidence Moore ever 'raped a child.' You're disgusting people.
The woman he molested as a 14 year old is extremely credible. Youre a disgusting child molester supporter.

Which is of course why she admits she isn't credible.

roy-moore-graduation-card.jpg

Under Roy Moores message, she too added in print a notation about the message.
Oh shit. That means she forged the whole thing.

Calm down. I'm pretending to be child molester supporter. :laugh:

The 16 year old has Roy Moore's note he wrote on her high school graduation card. The handwriting and signature match what's in the yearbook.

She also wrote notes on the graduation card.
Rut Row. :laugh:

Roy Moore Accuser Debbie Gibson Produces Graduation Card He Allegedly Wrote Her

roy-moore-graduation-card.jpg

She lies, and so do you. But even if she is telling the truth, that doesn't make Moore a 'Child Rapist.' Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Who told you she lies? What makes Moore a child molester is the fact that he molested a 14 year old. You should be embarrassed you support this child molester...but youre not.

Again, a heinous accusation with no credible evidence. But that's ok, i believe this will come back around on you Democrats at some point. Stay tuned.
So youre just guessing that she is lying? She has all kind of credible evidence. I dont care what you believe and even if you were lucky and you were right I am not a Dem. Stay tuned.

You still haven't produced a shred of credible evidence proving Moore is a 'Child Rapist.' It was an awful unforgivable accusation. Even if the man really did sign her yearbook, it doesn't = him being a 'Child Rapist.' This mess will likely come back to haunt y'all Democrats bigtime. You can't stoop any lower than accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' A Senate Seat isn't worth selling your soul like that.

You can't do any worse than accuse someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. They have no credible evidence whatsoever, proving Moore ever 'raped a child.' This poor man now has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So Democrats could steal a Senate Seat? I truly hope this really comes back to haunt all who participated in this terrible attempted political lynching. That will be true justice.
They have plenty of evidence Moore is a child molester. His underage dates moms even recall him molesting their daughters. He even admits he dated teenagers when he was in his 30's. Such a sad impotent little guy.

Again, no credible evidence Moore ever 'raped a child.' You're disgusting people.
The woman he molested as a 14 year old is extremely credible. Youre a disgusting child molester supporter.

Show us her quote admitting she isnt credible. Roy has admitted he was a child molester.

She lies, and so do you. But even if she is telling the truth, that doesn't make Moore a 'Child Rapist.' Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Who told you she lies? What makes Moore a child molester is the fact that he molested a 14 year old. You should be embarrassed you support this child molester...but youre not.

Again, a heinous accusation with no credible evidence. But that's ok, i believe this will come back around on you Democrats at some point. Stay tuned.
So youre just guessing that she is lying? She has all kind of credible evidence. I dont care what you believe and even if you were lucky and you were right I am not a Dem. Stay tuned.

You still haven't produced a shred of credible evidence proving Moore is a 'Child Rapist.' It was an awful unforgivable accusation. Even if the man really did sign her yearbook, it doesn't = him being a 'Child Rapist.' This mess will likely come back to haunt y'all Democrats bigtime. You can't stoop any lower than accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' A Senate Seat isn't worth selling your soul like that.
Why would I do that when I never claimed he was child rapist? I said he was a child molester.

Problem with this is if she added the note, how much can we trust she didn't add more?

Moore wrote the note in SCRIPT

The note was added by repeating the date, and writing in PRINT.

Can you say DUH !!!!!

And why should any of us believe that?
Common sense? Moores lying?

Common sense dictates that if someone mislead about him writing it all and then says well I wrote part, and refuses to let a third party analyze the note, she is lying and nothing she says should believed on this.

Show us her quote admitting she isnt credible. Roy has admitted he was a child molester.

You sold your soul, kid. Is stealing a Senate Seat really that important to you? You've presented no credible evidence supporting your heinous accusation against the man. You Democrats better be prepared for some really bad Karma coming your way in the future.

We have a credibility problem, and it isn't of the accuser. Roy Moore claimed he didn't know a number of his accusers, flatly stating he never met them (big mistake) , and since then two have produced written proof Moore lied about not knowing them.

Roy Moore repeatedly lied about his relationships with teenage girls.

We have a credibility problem, and it isn't of the accuser. Roy Moore claimed he didn't know a number of his accusers, flatly stating he never met them (big mistake) , and since then two have produced written proof Moore lied about not knowing them.

Roy Moore repeatedly lied about his relationships with teenage girls.

We're talkin 40yrs ago here. And you still haven't presented a shred of credible evidence proving Moore is a 'Child Rapist.' Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for what you've done to the man. And for what? So you could steal a Senate Seat?

Common sense dictates that if someone mislead about him writing it all and then says well I wrote part, and refuses to let a third party analyze the note, she is lying and nothing she says should believed on this.

They showed the yearbook with Moores message. They didn't comment beyond telling people to see for themselves that Moore wrote in her yearbook.

Just like the woman with the graduation card, she made notes beneath Moores message, adding details to the nature of the message.

Problem with this is if she added the note, how much can we trust she didn't add more?

Moore wrote the note in SCRIPT

The note was added by repeating the date, and writing in PRINT.

Can you say DUH !!!!!

And why should any of us believe that?
Common sense? Moores lying?

Show where she ever claimed he wrote it all

She said he signed her yearbook and provided proof

2 questions:
Why don't they sue Fox News?
Why don't they release the yearbook for examination to prove they aren't lying?

1 answer:
They're lying
So by that logic Moore is lying right? He wont sue the accusers. We know he is a liar.

of course he won't sue - just like president tinkles.... ( who lied & said he would after the 'election' ) because that would mean going under oath. alred said that the yearbook would be released if moore goes under oath.

Forum List

Back