Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Fox News is now running this story. Leftwng media ----- funny, I can't find it there.

....Moore is lying right? He wont sue the accusers. We know he is a liar.

SENATOR Moore won't have to bother to sue anyone. Winning the Senate seat is called "I won, you lost."

Problem with this is if she added the note, how much can we trust she didn't add more?

Moore wrote the note in SCRIPT

The note was added by repeating the date, and writing in PRINT.

Can you say DUH !!!!!

And why should any of us believe that?
Common sense? Moores lying?

Common sense dictates that if someone mislead about him writing it all and then says well I wrote part, and refuses to let a third party analyze the note, she is lying and nothing she says should believed on this.

Show where she ever claimed he wrote it all

She said he signed her yearbook and provided proof
From Asslips' link:
During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

At the time, Nelson did not admit to writing the date and name of the restaurant herself. The implication was that it had been written by Moore.

Moore wrote the note in SCRIPT

The note was added by repeating the date, and writing in PRINT.

Can you say DUH !!!!!

And why should any of us believe that?
Common sense? Moores lying?

Common sense dictates that if someone mislead about him writing it all and then says well I wrote part, and refuses to let a third party analyze the note, she is lying and nothing she says should believed on this.

Show where she ever claimed he wrote it all

She said he signed her yearbook and provided proof
From Asslips' link:
During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

At the time, Nelson did not admit to writing the date and name of the restaurant herself. The implication was that it had been written by Moore.

Earth shattering

What does it have to so with what Creepy Roy wrote and his siganture?

Everyone, take off your partisan hats for a moment. If someone on your side of the aisle had had proven fake accusers come forward, and what appears to be the only possibly legit case has to admit she wasn’t truthful about everything, and all you have is her word, would you not question it, considering they all came out of the woodwork at the same time? And your candidate, or whatever had been in public office for over 40 years with nary a word before?

And this candidate happens to represent everything you hate and stand for.

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

That must be regional. I didn't mar a single message, nor did my friends. It would be viewed as almost spoiling the message. As a 17-year old, it never occurred to me that I would ever forget anything having to do with my senior year. I don't doubt other cultures had that practice, but it would be unusual here.

Everyone, take off your partisan hats for a moment. If someone on your side of the aisle had had proven fake accusers come forward, and what appears to be the only possibly legit case has to admit she wasn’t truthful about everything, and all you have is her word, would you not question it, considering they all came out of the woodwork at the same time? And your candidate, or whatever had been in public office for over 40 years with nary a word before?

And this candidate happens to represent everything you hate and stand for.
There is nothing partisan about this. The accuser is on your side of the aisle. In your attempt to excuse your being an easily duped alt right you seem to have forgotten that very important fact.

Yes I hate child molesters. Sue me.

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

As should all threads about Moore.
Its quite clear Moore cant deal with adult women. He has a history.

Your conspiracy theory noted
He even admitted he preferred underage preteens.

Do you have a link? Preteens are 12 and under.

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

As should all threads about Moore.
Its quite clear Moore cant deal with adult women. He has a history.

Your conspiracy theory noted
He even admitted he preferred underage preteens.

Do you have a link? Preteens are 12 and under.
As soon as you produce a link where she claims to forgery I will provide one.

upload_2017-12-8_12-36-21.png

Forum List

Back