Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Do you have a link? Preteens are 12 and under.
As soon as you produce a link where she claims to forgery I will provide one.

I never claimed forgery. I tend to believe her in part.
Thats ok. When someone produces a link that show her claiming she forged something I will produce a link where he admits to raping underage teens.

You do know that Moore has never been accused of raping anyone don't you? The rape was born completely in the minds of democrats.
As soon as you produce a link where the woman is admitting she forged something I will produce a link where Moore admits to raping preteens.

I don't think you know what a preteen is. I've never seen anything about Moore and girls 12 and under

Your conspiracy theory noted
He even admitted he preferred underage preteens.

Thats ok. When someone produces a link that show her claiming she forged something I will produce a link where he admits to raping underage teens.

Teens or preteens? I was wondering if there was an accuser I was unaware of. If "preteens" was hyperbole or a slip of the tongue, fine. I am genuinely interested to know if there is an accuser who was 12 or under at the time of the assault. That's a whole different kind of pedophile.

View attachment 164969

Yep this is what you love isn't it. It's all Hitler lmfao stupidity keeps some ppl pretty dumbed down esp. when MSM is their information God.

10ed8d4469ba6c104cabf24e2e51f588--republican-party-the-republican.jpg

upload_2017-12-8_12-54-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-8_12-54-18.png
    upload_2017-12-8_12-54-18.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2017-12-8_12-54-18.png
    upload_2017-12-8_12-54-18.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 6

You do know that Moore has never been accused of raping anyone don't you? The rape was born completely in the minds of democrats.
As soon as you produce a link where the woman is admitting she forged something I will produce a link where Moore admits to raping preteens.

I don't think you know what a preteen is. I've never seen anything about Moore and girls 12 and under
I had 3 of them. Doesnt matter what you have seen. As soon as you produce a link where she admits to forging anything you will see something about Moore and girls 12 and under.

Loolks the same to me. It is obvious that the added note is different hsndwriting but that is all
In a court room the whole case would be tossed out and Allred would be held in contempt...

He even admitted he preferred underage preteens.

Teens or preteens? I was wondering if there was an accuser I was unaware of. If "preteens" was hyperbole or a slip of the tongue, fine. I am genuinely interested to know if there is an accuser who was 12 or under at the time of the assault. That's a whole different kind of pedophile.
Preteens and teens. Yes he is a whole different kind of pedophile.

I had 3 of them. Doesnt matter what you have seen. As soon as you produce a link where she admits to forging anything you will see something about Moore and girls 12 and under.

Now you're just lying. You got all hyperbole and thought preteen sounded more perverted. Busted

If that were true Roy Moore would have already filed suit. Can you explain why he so scared of going to court?
He's not he is running for the senate to take one of the so called accusers to court would be stupid...right now anyway...

Its so sad and shocking observing what the Democrats have done to Moore. All they have for 'evidence', is a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. Yet somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.'

Democrats have sunk as low as one can go to get power. They've hit rock-bottom. Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist' is definitely as low as you can go. I truly hope this comes back around to haunt them in the future. It's the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history.

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

1512751268591.jpg

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

Your link doesn't say this at all.
Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

Loser.

Now you're just lying. You got all hyperbole and thought preteen sounded more perverted. Busted
Prove me wrong by posting where the accuser admits to forging anything. I would then be force to provide a link for you? Are you afraid or something?

Moore still wrote in it, and nobody denies he was a pervert who trolled for high school pussy at the mall and highschool dances...

But his base will eat this up. Alas.
sure he did. yep, and how you prove that? come on man. be fking honest that that's just stupid. She just wrote it in. Too funny, look at the ink. we've all been vindicated along with Roy.

200w.webp
look at the ink

What about it, dope?

1512751268591.jpg

The original link in this OP references an ABC News interview with the lady. It's all there. All Breitbart did was reprint parts of the interview.
Yeah but the interview doesnt show her claiming she forged anything...hence my asking for a link. Do you have one?

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added.

She also very likely added his last name.

Moore accuser says she added notes to yearbook message
Who told you she added DA? Did she say she added it?

You need to start reading the stuff you're avoiding because you can't handle the dissonance with your preconceived verdict... She ADMITS -- NOTES WERE ADDED. Which had been SUSPECT by analysts who said earlier that everything below "ROY" was suspect.

The D.A. that was added was an attempt to make this look "more legit" than just a mere "Roy". But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that. It was COPIED from court docs that existed later on. D.A. was his office mgr while he WAS a D.A. And of course - would have been another hand writing it.

She probably copied it from her divorce court documents where she got ACTUALLY screwed in Roy Moore's court. Even if he wasn't presiding the day she was in court, his name would appear on the divorce decree.

Why would it be stupid? You need to explain that stupid comment
Because the little bitches in the fake news media would go nuts...How dare he take that poor woman to court...you see we on the right do not have the benefit of an ass sucking butt kissing media...

The original link in this OP references an ABC News interview with the lady. It's all there. All Breitbart did was reprint parts of the interview.
Yeah but the interview doesnt show her claiming she forged anything...hence my asking for a link. Do you have one?

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added.

She also very likely added his last name.

Moore accuser says she added notes to yearbook message
Who told you she added DA? Did she say she added it?

You need to start reading the stuff you're avoiding because you can't handle the dissonance with your preconceived verdict... She ADMITS -- NOTES WERE ADDED. Which had been SUSPECT by analysts who said earlier that everything below "ROY" was suspect.

The D.A. that was added was an attempt to make this look "more legit" than just a mere "Roy". But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that. It was COPIED from court docs that existed later on. D.A. was his office mgr while he WAS a D.A. And of course - would have been another hand writing it.

She probably copied it from her divorce court documents where she got ACTUALLY screwed in Roy Moore's court. Even if he wasn't presiding the day she was in court, his name would appear on the divorce decree.
She admits notes were added. She never says she forged what Moore wrote. When did adding notes become forgery?

Why would it be stupid? You need to explain that stupid comment
Because the little bitches in the fake news media would go nuts...How dare he take that poor woman to court...you see we on the right do not have the benefit of an ass sucking butt kissing media...
Why is Moore punking out? I would think he had a spine if he stood up for the truth. Why would exposing them as liars be stupid?

I hate them with a passion. But until proven, particularly with conflicting information, I will not judge someone, until proven guilty. It can ruin someone’s life.
Thought you were always for innocence of those accused of crime, unless proven, Asclepius, or is that only for Blacks?
Everyone, take off your partisan hats for a moment. If someone on your side of the aisle had had proven fake accusers come forward, and what appears to be the only possibly legit case has to admit she wasn’t truthful about everything, and all you have is her word, would you not question it, considering they all came out of the woodwork at the same time? And your candidate, or whatever had been in public office for over 40 years with nary a word before?

And this candidate happens to represent everything you hate and stand for.
There is nothing partisan about this. The accuser is on your side of the aisle. In your attempt to excuse your being an easily duped alt right you seem to have forgotten that very important fact.

Yes I hate child molesters. Sue me.

Why is punking out? I would think he had a spine if he stood up for the truth. Why would exposing them as liars be stupid?
That's just stupid...We will see what happens after he is seated in the senate...

Forum List

Back