Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

As should all threads about Moore.
Its quite clear Moore cant deal with adult women. He has a history.

Your conspiracy theory noted
He even admitted he preferred underage preteens.

Do you have a link? Preteens are 12 and under.
As soon as you produce a link where she claims to forgery I will provide one.

The original link in this OP references an ABC News interview with the lady. It's all there. All Breitbart did was reprint parts of the interview.

LoL!! The INTERPRETATION from Alex Fucking Jones? :rolleyes-41:

Thanks for nothing, but I did enjoy some of the awesome comments there on Facebook!

send that bitch to prison

To Alex, Roger and any other person who thinks homosexual marriage is normal.NO IT'S NOT,OUR GOD SAYS IT'S AN ABOMINATION WORTHY OF DEATH and no one who does these things or agrees with these things are not Christians and will not enter Heaven.Romans 1 explains

Arrest Allred!... that nasty bitch needs taken out!!!

WE KNEW IT!!! WE KNEW IT!!! OUR AWESOME PRESIDENT IS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN!!! SO WHEN WILL THEY GET IT IN THEIR IGNORANT HEADS THAT TRUMP IS ORDAINED BY GOD AND HE'S NOT GOING TO LIE TO US, UNLIKE "THEM"!!! HEHEHE GOD BLESS AND KEEP SAFE OUR AMAZING PRESIDENT....AND GOD BLESS ROY MOORE!!!!

So which of those is yours? Dude, you're hilarious - she added a DATE as many people with yearbooks do when they get signed on different days - and particularly signed by people who later attempted to rape them in dark alleys behind diner dumpsters.

The original link in this OP references an ABC News interview with the lady. It's all there. All Breitbart did was reprint parts of the interview.
Yeah but the interview doesnt show her claiming she forged anything...hence my asking for a link. Do you have one?

Breitbart drew conclusions about "Forgery"

Moore signed her year book, which he denied.

She made notes underneath, which is quite common, and Breitbart says it is "forgery." Such a lie.

She showed intent when that was not brought up in the news conference. Like it or not, her credibility is completely shot.
What may be missing is that her having no credibility is just a minor bump in the road to regressive liberal liars.

Just do what you do best; After Moore wins the election, cry until you put out the California fires.

tears flowing.GIF

As should all threads about Moore.

I never claimed forgery. I tend to believe her in part.

Yeah but the interview doesnt show her claiming she forged anything...hence my asking for a link. Do you have one?

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added. We'll likely never know.

She also very likely added his last name.

Moore accuser says she added notes to yearbook message

LoL!! The INTERPRETATION from Alex Fucking Jones? :rolleyes-41:

Thanks for nothing, but I did enjoy some of the awesome comments there on Facebook!

send that bitch to prison

To Alex, Roger and any other person who thinks homosexual marriage is normal.NO IT'S NOT,OUR GOD SAYS IT'S AN ABOMINATION WORTHY OF DEATH and no one who does these things or agrees with these things are not Christians and will not enter Heaven.Romans 1 explains

Arrest Allred!... that nasty bitch needs taken out!!!

WE KNEW IT!!! WE KNEW IT!!! OUR AWESOME PRESIDENT IS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN!!! SO WHEN WILL THEY GET IT IN THEIR IGNORANT HEADS THAT TRUMP IS ORDAINED BY GOD AND HE'S NOT GOING TO LIE TO US, UNLIKE "THEM"!!! HEHEHE GOD BLESS AND KEEP SAFE OUR AMAZING PRESIDENT....AND GOD BLESS ROY MOORE!!!!

So which of those is yours? Dude, you're hilarious - she added a DATE as many people with yearbooks do when they get signed on different days - and particularly signed by people who later attempted to rape them in dark alleys behind diner dumpsters.
But they do not signs the dates 40 years later...

Thats ok. When someone produces a link that show her claiming she forged something I will produce a link where he admits to raping underage teens.

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added.

She also very likely added his last name.

Moore accuser says she added notes to yearbook message
Who told you she added DA? Did she say she added it?

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

Really? I just asked 11 people if they have made notes in their high school yearbook. I guess they are a strange bunch, because not a single person said they ever made notes in their yearbook. Of course, none of them are accusing Roy Moore of sexual assault either. Go figure.

Thats ok. When someone produces a link that show her claiming she forged something I will produce a link where he admits to raping underage teens.

You do know that Moore has never been accused of raping anyone don't you? The rape was born completely in the minds of democrats.

It IS a forgery if someone copied a court document filing with the D.A. notation on it. That shows intent to deceive.. And his last name is even in question. How many ROYS did she know?

You do know that Moore has never been accused of raping anyone don't you? The rape was born completely in the minds of democrats.
As soon as you produce a link where the woman is admitting she forged something I will produce a link where Moore admits to raping preteens.

It IS a forgery if someone copied a court document filing with the D.A. notation on it. That shows intent to deceive.. And his last name is even in question. How many ROYS did she know?
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull too. Show us where she admits she forges anything please. Thats all I ask.

Forum List

Back