Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Its so sad and shocking observing what the Democrats have done to Moore. All they have for 'evidence', is a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. Yet somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.'

Democrats have sunk as low as one can go to get power. They've hit rock-bottom. Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist' is definitely as low as you can go. I truly hope this comes back around to haunt them in the future. It's the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history.

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

1512751268591.jpg

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

Hey douchebag,

She wrote the day and time that he signed it.

Sincerely,

The facts

All Moore has to do is take her to court. Why is he stalling?
There is no way for it to be settled in court before the election. He may very well end up taking her to court, but right now the effect all this has on the election is what matter's most to Moore.
Who said it had to be settled before the election?
You really are an idiot if you don't understand the importance of the timing.
You really are an idiot if you think timing has anything to do with Moore being afraid to testify. He will never file suit just like Drumpf never filed suit.
It's about how it effects the election you Stupid!
Hey idiot. Showing he is adamant about getting to the truth would only be a plus for Moore.

The signature is Gretsky's the "four time stanley cup champ" was added.

That's what people do, they add notes. I only wish my old family photographs had the names and places of the people in them.
The added probably note hurts the value of the autographed photo.

It may add to the value, since it puts a date on when it was signed. At the neight of Gretsy's career, and not years later after he retired.

How is proving they are lying stupid? So youre claiming its smart to let people slander and commit libel against you?
It would be stupid to take action before the election...it's really not that tough to understand...I know you are a prog but this is a no brainier...
But my bet is after the election these women will disappear...they are a democrat dirty trick bunch and they will leave the stage when it's over...
Why would it be stupid to file prior to the election? If you had an explanation i wouldnt have a tough time understanding. I know youre an alt right but thats no excuse for you being unable to articulate it. I'll take your bet. I guarantee you that unless someone hired by Moore kills the accusers they will still go on living their lives.

Its so sad and shocking observing what the Democrats have done to Moore. All they have for 'evidence', is a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. Yet somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.'

Democrats have sunk as low as one can go to get power. They've hit rock-bottom. Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist' is definitely as low as you can go. I truly hope this comes back around to haunt them in the future. It's the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history.

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

1512751268591.jpg

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

Hey douchebag,

Sincerely,

The facts

Yeah sure, this B.S. = Moore being a 'Child Rapist.' You're disgusting people. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
It would be stupid to take action before the election...it's really not that tough to understand...I know you are a prog but this is a no brainier...
But my bet is after the election these women will disappear...they are a democrat dirty trick bunch and they will leave the stage when it's over...

If Moore wins, they will be witnesses in front of the Senate ethics committee.

Yes siree bob.

Why would it be stupid to file prior to the election?
Because of the media and their hatred for Moore and because of weak minded folks like your self...Win first then extract revenge...Own way and own time...

1512751268591.jpg

Hey douchebag,

Sincerely,

The facts

Yea sure, this B.S. = Moore being a 'Child Rapist.' You're disgusting people. Period, end of story.

If it was end of story, you wouldn’t be pushing the lies.

You'll never get her to answer those questions with powder puff interviews with ABC, NBC. If she was under oath -- we'd have the 3 answers.
All Moore has to do is take her to court. Why is he stalling?
There is no way for it to be settled in court before the election. He may very well end up taking her to court, but right now the effect all this has on the election is what matter's most to Moore.
Who said it had to be settled before the election?
You really are an idiot if you don't understand the importance of the timing.
What about the timing of the first Al Franken accuser who is a right wing radio host and often guest on Hannity? Or the exposing of Conyers etc? Were they not political as well or just timing from the explosion of alleged victims after Cosby, Weinstein, etc?

Dems did not sic the media on to Moore....they have never ever ever in a couple of decades had a chance to win an Alabama seat....

IF ANYONE did it, it was secretly McConnell....after Luther Strange who he needed and wanted in the Senate did not win....he's set it up for an ethics investigation and his removal if he makes it in to office, and if wrong doing is found, he removes him, then the Republican governor replaces him with another Republican.....?

The article was suppose to drop a month or so earlier BEFORE the Primary, but Leigh Corfman said she would not give them permission to release her story, unless there were other women willing to come forward....the paper's investigative reporters found 3 other women willing to talk about what happened to them with their names, the Post then went back to Leigh Corfman and told her they had found 3 other teen girls at the time, she then gave them permission....it broke the next day....

and that same day, McConnell spoke out against Moore saying he should resign.

ADDITIONALLY!

Moore has been running a campaign against McConnell and the establishment, same with his powerful supporter Steve Bannon...

It won't help the president by him being there, won't help to pass anything in the Senate, which is good for the country, I suppose....he's going there to disrupt the Senate...and push his agenda of putting women back in the kitchen, pregnant and barefoot, ban gay marriage,ban abortion, put God in the classroom (along with himself, yippee :rolleyes:) etc!

Last edited:
Why would it be stupid to file prior to the election?
Because of the media and their hatred for Moore and because of weak minded folks like your self...Win first then extract revenge...Own way and own time...
What does the medias hatred have to do with anything? Someone lies on me and I am taking them to court. Thats what leaders and people of truth do. They stamp out lies and man up. Moores either a pussy or a lying child molester or both.

And how do you know you weren’t duped? And you avoided my question regarding innocent until proven guilty, particularly if stories change, and others facts can’t be asserted. And how does a note in a yearbook convict anyone, if indeed he signed it?
Though, we could give you documents proving he was elsewhere, you still wouldn’t believe it.
Tomorrow I could accuse you of having assaulted me 20 year’s ago. But we both know it’s not true, but it is my word against yours. Do you want people to give you the benefit of a doubt, if they can only prove you knew of me?
I was not duped, but you sure are because he is someone you hate with a passion.
I hate them with a passion. But until proven, particularly with conflicting information, I will not judge someone, until proven guilty. It can ruin someone’s life.
Thought you were always for innocence of those accused of crime, unless proven, Asclepius, or is that only for Blacks?
Everyone, take off your partisan hats for a moment. If someone on your side of the aisle had had proven fake accusers come forward, and what appears to be the only possibly legit case has to admit she wasn’t truthful about everything, and all you have is her word, would you not question it, considering they all came out of the woodwork at the same time? And your candidate, or whatever had been in public office for over 40 years with nary a word before?

And this candidate happens to represent everything you hate and stand for.
There is nothing partisan about this. The accuser is on your side of the aisle. In your attempt to excuse your being an easily duped alt right you seem to have forgotten that very important fact.

Yes I hate child molesters. Sue me.

I never asked you to judge anyone. I said the accuser was on your side and you were duped into forgetting that.
You were duped and yes I hate child molesters. You should hate them too instead of supporting them.

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?
huh?

She admitted to writing the note at the bottom of the inscription, something she has never denied, not even once. Something that everyone knew she had done.

But what is the headline form you fucking partisan hacks...

Accuser Admits Forging Moore Yearbook Inscription

Total fucking bullshit, that is not what she said.
post one link with that admittance before today. tick tock tick tock

Post one link where she ever said he wrote it. da da da da da da da da da da da DA dadadada da da da da da da da DA da da da DUH DUH DUUHH
huh?

1512751268591.jpg

Hey douchebag,

Sincerely,

The facts

Yea sure, this B.S. = Moore being a 'Child Rapist.' You're disgusting people. Period, end of story.

You're the ones pushing heinous lies. But that's ok, i truly believe this will all blow up in your faces at some point. All this, to steal a Senate Seat. Can't stoop any lower. It will come back around on you Democrats at some point. I'm very confident in that. Stay tuned.

What does the medias hatred have to do with anything? Someone lies on me and I am taking them to court. Thats what leaders and people of truth do. They stamp out lies and man up. Moores either a pussy or a lying child molester or both
You are not running for office with a bunch of dishonest attack media talking heads gunning for you...

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?
huh?

She admitted to writing the note at the bottom of the inscription, something she has never denied, not even once. Something that everyone knew she had done.

But what is the headline form you fucking partisan hacks...

Accuser Admits Forging Moore Yearbook Inscription

Total fucking bullshit, that is not what she said.
post one link with that admittance before today. tick tock tick tock

Post one link where she ever said he wrote it. da da da da da da da da da da da DA dadadada da da da da da da da DA da da da DUH DUH DUUHH
huh?

I am waiting for you to post a link to where she said Moore wrote the not at the bottom of the inscription.

And how do you know you weren’t duped? And you avoided my question regarding innocent until proven guilty, particularly if stories change, and others facts can’t be asserted. And how does a note in a yearbook convict anyone, if indeed he signed it?
Though, we could give you documents proving he was elsewhere, you still wouldn’t believe it.
Tomorrow I could accuse you of having assaulted me 20 year’s ago. But we both know it’s not true, but it is my word against yours. Do you want people to give you the benefit of a doubt, if they can only prove you knew of me?
I was not duped, but you sure are because he is someone you hate with a passion.
I hate them with a passion. But until proven, particularly with conflicting information, I will not judge someone, until proven guilty. It can ruin someone’s life.
Thought you were always for innocence of those accused of crime, unless proven, Asclepius, or is that only for Blacks?
There is nothing partisan about this. The accuser is on your side of the aisle. In your attempt to excuse your being an easily duped alt right you seem to have forgotten that very important fact.

Yes I hate child molesters. Sue me.

I never asked you to judge anyone. I said the accuser was on your side and you were duped into forgetting that.
You were duped and yes I hate child molesters. You should hate them too instead of supporting them.
I'm not stupid like you. I cant be duped. Thats how I know.

I didnt avoid your question. I ignored it since it has nothing to do with my point just like the last question you asked.

1512751268591.jpg

Hey douchebag,

Sincerely,

The facts

You're the ones pushing heinous lies. But that's ok, i truly believe this will all blow up in your faces at some point. All this, to steal a Senate Seat. Can't stoop any lower. It will come back around on you Democrats at some point. I'm very confident in that. Stay tuned.

The guy that posted a fake headline should not complain about others lying, just saying...

Forum List

Back