Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Well, that's the problem isn't it?

But they take it seriously but don't care to hear whether what they've said is fake or not.
You don't have to be an Einstein to see all of the false reports and misrepresentations of the truth from the mainstream media....they are not fooling anyone...

Come on then, let's see them.

Usually it does take an Einstein to actually prove their argument, but it doesn't take much for than a Forrest Gump to actually shout out "fake news".

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

Of course you do. That is why you voted for Hillary------ you are a sexist who voted for Hillary just because she was a woman, and you believe those people just because they are women. You believe without facts. You are no better than all of the people who voted for Obama just because he was black.

The fact is that even Michael Horowitz agrees that Moore did it and he is supporting Moore.

Oh for Christ's sake there are dozens of witnesses and support s for the fact that the guy was a pervert after 14 and 15 year-old when he was assistant DA...

She added the last five words after his signature as to who the guy was...
If he was "Assistant D.A." why would he sign it "D.A."?
Trying to get laid
By a teenager? Someone who wouldn't know the difference? Nice try. :lol:

In breitbart.... er... not exactly trustworthy, is it?

FAKE NEWS
They have been more accurate than CNN and the Washington post...

That is so much bullshit. Nikki Haley said that women who come forward with sexual harassment charges should be listened to and Breitbart wrote that she threw Trump under the bus. Don't forget that O'Keefe tried a sting on the Washington Post to get them to print a false Roy Moore story. They said that they would have to check it out.

So you have two fake stories among how many articles?

So yes, I'd like some more.

Breitbart fabricated fake story that illegal immigrant started deadly wildfires, says Sherriff

Breitbart and Private Eye among websites accused of false, misleading, clickbait or satirical 'news'

You're going to get "fake news" every so often when sources can't be verified or journalists are trying to get a big news story and cut corners. And as you see the journalists had to resign. Who resigned over Breitbart's story? No one.

There's your difference between the mainstream media, being held to account, and dodgy websites which don't have to care.

Never happy about smearing somebody, no. But we can settle it once and for all by releasing the yearbook for examination by an unbiased expert, not Gloria's.
No need to release it. She had it analyzed.

Moore wrote that creepy message.
Maybe you don't know what "unbiased" means, moron.
And by "unbiased," you mean you will not accept the findings of anyone unless it's favorable for the Republican.
No, moron, by "unbiased", I mean someone who doesn't work for the accusers attorney.
If you want an unbiased examiner then tell Moore to file suit in a unbiased court of law. Let me guess. This is something he is too afraid to do right?
Sure, Mr. Low IQ, he's supposed to suspend his campaign and file a lawsuit against somebody who has admitted to tainting her own evidence. Get a clue, moron.

Last edited:
Have they? Or is this just what you want to think?

Breitbart is full of shit. Usually it will use such biased and ridiculous vocabulary
It's CBS CNN WAPO reporters that are being suspended for getting their stories wrong and are forced to correct their reports...not Breitbart....

And why is that? Because no one takes Breitbart seriously enough to think Breitbart would actually correct their stories. They can report what they like.

The right is the one attacking the media.
The media who has to retract stories every other day, yes.

It does not prove that Moore molested the girl.....only that he lied when he said he never met her
It proves that someone asked him to sign a yearbook and he did. It doesn't mean he knew her and it doesn't mean he's lying. If Pat Sajak signs an autograph for a waitress is a restaurant he's dining at, and writes something flattering, does that mean he knows her personally? Does it mean he's gonna remember a stranger 40 years later? And does it mean he should resign his job if she comes back 40 years later and accuses him of groping her? She's a liar, and Gloria Allred put her up to it. That's why she had to read the allegations from a pre-written script. Why did she need the script if it really happened and she was so traumatized by it?

I could see why someone would want Pat Sajak's autograph. Why would someone want Moore's autograph? He is not a celebrity. There is no evidence she is a liar except for you. You put politics above morality. Maybe the reason why she pre-wrote it was because she was nervous. I've done it and it is not easy.

Nikki Haley said that women who come forward with sexual harassment charges should be listened to
Yeah, l

And by "unbiased," you mean you will not accept the findings of anyone unless it's favorable for the Republican.
No, moron, by "unbiased", I mean someone who doesn't work for the accusers attorney.
If you want an unbiased examiner then tell Moore to file suit in a unbiased court of law. Let me guess. This is something he is too afraid to do right?
Sure, Mr. Low IQ, he's supposed to suspend his campaign and file a lawsuit against somebody who has admitted to tainting her own evidence. Get a clue, moron.

You need a clue moron.

Have they? Or is this just what you want to think?

Breitbart is full of shit. Usually it will use such biased and ridiculous vocabulary
It's CBS CNN WAPO reporters that are being suspended for getting their stories wrong and are forced to correct their reports...not Breitbart....

And why is that? Because no one takes Breitbart seriously enough to think Breitbart would actually correct their stories. They can report what they like.

The right is the one attacking the media.
The media who has to retract stories every other day, yes.

Just like the way Fox News has had to retract stories. Breitbart would have to retract stories every day if they were a legitimate news organization.

She allowed an expert to analyze it. You bullshitted and got caught, deal with it.
Yeah, HER expert. Nice try, moron.
You poor babies. You're never happy. Reminds me of the birther daze.
Never happy about smearing somebody, no. But we can settle it once and for all by releasing the yearbook for examination by an unbiased expert, not Gloria's.

You don't know what the word means so what does it matter.

I could see why someone would want Pat Sajak's autograph. Why would someone want Moore's autograph? He is not a celebrity.
Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? 'Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook'. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.

Last edited:
Moore and Moore :wink_2: :up:
Family values?

That's funny

040c58a7fba79bea53c1e95a672c69319ada79e3b7d7acc8ec2092a338910aa8.jpg

Judge Moore is innocent, the women accusers have been exposed as liars.

Give it up now....

and ....

A Merry Christmas to you!

They have not. You are the liar. He should be removed if he is elected.

I could see why someone would want Pat Sajak's autograph. Why would someone want Moore's autograph? He is not a celebrity.
Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.

Or maybe he was the one who wanted to sign her yearbook. The question would be why did he want to sign it?

Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.

Or maybe he was the one who wanted to sign her yearbook. The question would be why did he want to sign it?
Nobody asks to sign a yearbook. They are asked to sign it. But I guess you wouldn't know about that since you're probably a dropout. :lol:

Forum List

Back