Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

If a creepy older man is pursuing you, you don't ask him to sign your yearbook and you don't ask him for a ride home. And if she knew him and he wasn't pursuing her, why would he suddenly start groping her? He would have already put the move on her if he was that bold. Her story doesn't pass the smell test.
Try harder. She never said she asked him to sign it.
Oh, I see. He just grabbed it from her and signed it against her will. Yeah, that makes sense, you fucking moron. :lol:
Don't you think it would be prudent of you to fucking pay attention?

She explained in detail how he came to sign her yearbook and she didn't ask him.

Earlier you idiotically claimed she added her note 40 years ago -- but then admitted you made that up.

Now you're idiotically claiming she asked him to sign her yearbook -- but she never said that.

You really suck at this.
You're the one who needs to fucking pay attention. I did NOT claim she added the note 40 years ago. I think she added it very recently. If she DIDN'T write it 40 years ago, then she's definitely lying. If you want to remember when an event took place, you make those notations at the time they happen, not 40 years later, you idiot. An ink analyst can tell us when she added it. If it was added a month ago, then she's making up the whole fucking story. I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. You have to be the dumbest asshole on the planet if you can't grasp what I'm saying.
PS, for your last idiotic statement, "Now you're idiotically claiming she asked him to sign her yearbook -- but she never said that.", see post #693, moron. LMAO
Why would I look at post #693 when I can look at post #689 where you moronically stated...
If a creepy older man is pursuing you, you don't ask him to sign your yearbook and you don't ask him for a ride home.
.... again, she never asked him to sign her yearbook.

Try paying attention. If you can. Maybe you have ADHD and can't? :dunno:

Who says she waited 40 years?

Only conservative conspiracy theorists
If she didn't, why won't she allow the experts to determine how old the ink is? There's no reason why she wouldn't do that if she's telling the truth.
She allowed an expert to analyze it. You bullshitted and got caught, deal with it.
Yeah, HER expert. Nice try, moron.
You poor babies. You're never happy. Reminds me of the birther daze.
Never happy about smearing somebody, no. But we can settle it once and for all by releasing the yearbook for examination by an unbiased expert, not Gloria's.
No need to release it. She had it analyzed.

Moore wrote that creepy message.

If a creepy older man is pursuing you, you don't ask him to sign your yearbook and you don't ask him for a ride home. And if she knew him and he wasn't pursuing her, why would he suddenly start groping her? He would have already put the move on her if he was that bold. Her story doesn't pass the smell test.
Oh, I see. He just grabbed it from her and signed it against her will. Yeah, that makes sense, you fucking moron. :lol:

She explained in detail how he came to sign her yearbook and she didn't ask him.

Earlier you idiotically claimed she added her note 40 years ago -- but then admitted you made that up.

Now you're idiotically claiming she asked him to sign her yearbook -- but she never said that.

You really suck at this.
You're the one who needs to fucking pay attention. I did NOT claim she added the note 40 years ago. I think she added it very recently. If she DIDN'T write it 40 years ago, then she's definitely lying. If you want to remember when an event took place, you make those notations at the time they happen, not 40 years later, you idiot. An ink analyst can tell us when she added it. If it was added a month ago, then she's making up the whole fucking story. I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. You have to be the dumbest asshole on the planet if you can't grasp what I'm saying.
PS, for your last idiotic statement, "Now you're idiotically claiming she asked him to sign her yearbook -- but she never said that.", see post #693, moron. LMAO
What makes you think she added it recently?

The Creepy Roy note is damning on its own

It does not prove that Moore molested the girl.....only that he lied when he said he never met her
It proves that someone asked him to sign a yearbook and he did. It doesn't mean he knew her and it doesn't mean he's lying. If Pat Sajak signs an autograph for a waitress is a restaurant he's dining at, and writes something flattering, does that mean he knows her personally? Does it mean he's gonna remember a stranger 40 years later? And does it mean he should resign his job if she comes back 40 years later and accuses him of groping her? She's a liar, and Gloria Allred put her up to it. That's why she had to read the allegations from a pre-written script. Why did she need the script if it really happened and she was so traumatized by it?
If Moore just said that ....it would be over

Instead he lied about knowing her and then lied about it being his signature
Maybe he doesn't remember it. Do you remember every person you met 40 years ago, and every event? I don't.

If she didn't, why won't she allow the experts to determine how old the ink is? There's no reason why she wouldn't do that if she's telling the truth.
She allowed an expert to analyze it. You bullshitted and got caught, deal with it.
Never happy about smearing somebody, no. But we can settle it once and for all by releasing the yearbook for examination by an unbiased expert, not Gloria's.

Do we know the name of her expert?
No, we just have to take Gloria's word for it.

Maybe you don't know what "unbiased" means, moron.

You really suck at this.

The fact that she won't release it shows she's hiding something. Gloria obviously doesn't want an unbiased analysis of the handwriting OR the ink. And no, the note is not damning. There's nothing in that note that would indicate he was trying to fuck her. Why are they afraid to release the book? You guys keep avoiding that question. Why?

You really suck at this.
Why would I look at post #693 when I can look at post #689 where you moronically stated...
If a creepy older man is pursuing you, you don't ask him to sign your yearbook and you don't ask him for a ride home.

You don't WANT to look at post #693 because it illustrates your utter stupidity. How about if you tell us all how Roy came to sign her yearbook if she didn't ask him to. Do you think he forced her to let him sign it or something, moron?

You really suck at this.

You don't WANT to look at post #693 because it illustrates your utter stupidity. How about if you tell us all how Roy came to sign her yearbook if she didn't ask him to. Do you think he forced her to let him sign it or something, moron?
Oh for Christ's sake there are dozens of witnesses and support s for the fact that the guy was a pervert after 14 and 15 year-old when he was assistant DA...

She added the last five words after his signature as to who the guy was... As well as the fact that he's a right-wing Fundamentalist Nut Job who's a disgrace to Alabama and the United States, like many GOP pols and pundits.

It does not prove that Moore molested the girl.....only that he lied when he said he never met her
It proves that someone asked him to sign a yearbook and he did. It doesn't mean he knew her and it doesn't mean he's lying. If Pat Sajak signs an autograph for a waitress is a restaurant he's dining at, and writes something flattering, does that mean he knows her personally? Does it mean he's gonna remember a stranger 40 years later? And does it mean he should resign his job if she comes back 40 years later and accuses him of groping her? She's a liar, and Gloria Allred put her up to it. That's why she had to read the allegations from a pre-written script. Why did she need the script if it really happened and she was so traumatized by it?

Maybe he doesn't remember it. Do you remember every person you met 40 years ago, and every event? I don't.
I would remember trying to pick up a teenager 40 years ago.

Unless there were too many of them

You really suck at this.

The fact that she won't release it shows she's hiding something. Gloria obviously doesn't want an unbiased analysis of the handwriting OR the ink. And no, the note is not damning. There's nothing in that note that would indicate he was trying to fuck her. Why are they afraid to release the book? You guys keep avoiding that question. Why?
Release it like Obama released his birth certificate?

How did that work out with conservative conspiracy nut jobs?

Oh for Christ's sake there are dozens of witnesses and support s for the fact that the guy was a pervert after 14 and 15 year-old when he was assistant DA...

She added the last five words after his signature as to who the guy was...
If he was "Assistant D.A." why would he sign it "D.A."?

I would remember trying to pick up a teenager 40 years ago.

Unless there were too many of them
Or unless you didn't try to pick her up.

You really suck at this.

Release it like Obama released his birth certificate?

How did that work out with conservative conspiracy nut jobs?
Why are you trying to change the subject? Maybe because you're losing the argument?

And by "unbiased," you mean you will not accept the findings of anyone unless it's favorable for the Republican.

You really suck at this.

The fact that she won't release it shows she's hiding something.
Oh? Is that what that means? Then what is trump hiding by refusing to release his tax returns?

You really suck at this.

You're a flaming moron. I don't need to tell you how he came to sign it. Nelson already did.

Pay fucking attention. <smh>

And by "unbiased," you mean you will not accept the findings of anyone unless it's favorable for the Republican.
No, moron, by "unbiased", I mean someone who doesn't work for the accusers attorney.

She added the last five words after his signature as to who the guy was...
If he was "Assistant D.A." why would he sign it "D.A."?
Because he was and is a lying perverted Nut Job POS d u h...

Forum List

Back