Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

] Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' ...

No, it's not a fact, you despicable POS.

There is no proof he was ever on that island, crackass.
Official flight logs from Epstein's plane list "Bill Clinton" as one of the passengers flying to Epstein's private Island 26 times.
Shove that up your ass!
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

They don't care about Clinton being a serial sex predator. They never will. It's only about stealing a Senate Seat for them. They're very bad people. But hopefully this will come back around on Democrats at some point. Stay tuned.

People like you defend Moore and attack Clinton. If you don't believe Moore's accusers then you cannot attack Clinton. The evidence is the same against both of them. I believe Clinton was a sexual predator but I also believe Trump and Moore are sexual predators as well.

Yet y'all never demanded Clinton resign. Go figure?

It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.
You mean, Jeffrey epstein, one of Trump's friends....

Bill Clinton's dealings with him and Al gore's dealings with him at the Island or on the air plane can be explained, it involved Philanthropy projects Epstein was help fund, and before that, he was a big DNC donor, but I'd hardly call that friends with him, it was business relations with him....

Trump on the other hand, socialized with Epstein, at Palm Beach, his Maralago resort in Florida, and in New York city.... Plus epstein's black book had something like 10 different phone numbers for him to be able to reach Trump at....

AND the girl that sang like a canary on Epstein, who was his girlfriend for a few of her teen years, Virginia Roberts

WORKED AT MARA LAGO, at trump's resort and that is where Jeffrey Epstein first met her and picked her up.

so please spare us all, your accusation and innuendo's about Bill Clinton.
Sure Bill flew dozens of times on the 'Lolita Express' BUT HE NEVER INHALED! HAAA HAAAA
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
dannyboy .....Epstein shared Philanthropy interests with Clinton and Hollywood actors, on a worldwide AIDS prevention and medicines charity effort.

NO GIRLS EVER came forward saying Clinton ever had even an interest or flirt with them....NONE! ZIP! ZILCH! NADA! Yet they sang like birdies on Epstein and others.

Yet, we do have teen girls accusing Moore of inappropriate behavior and lots and lots and lots of circumstantial evidence that supports their allegations...

Why would you accuse Clinton with no supporting evidence or even accusations of such from any of Epstein's ;'girls'

WHILE DISMISSING the accusations against Moore?

DOod3aVXcAIQUkY.jpg:small
You don't understand how cameras & light work.

Obviously.

That crap was debunked long ago.

Funny.. I'm actually an expert in image/signal processing. Lots of published scientific papers on the topic. I KNOW that anyone can tune the color and contrast of any arbitrary shaped area in an image. I'm not naive. But multiple news sources have SEEN the difference in tone, color and contrast. And the lady ADMITS to making additions.

If those additions were made RECENTLY -- it would be "tampering with evidence". So -- we can't put her and her camera whoring lawyer under oath and ASK WHEN and WHO made those additions. OR why the D.A. annotation was added.

No oath -- No trial -- No dice. But certainly reasonable doubt because obviously SOMEONE wanted to up the power of the incrimination..
Oh My. You really are going all in.

It can be pretty much guaranteed your posts will not age well.

This is just fucking crazy.
It’s my fking right. Take your moral business somewhere else. Jones is for killing babies, that’s enough

It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.
You mean, Jeffrey epstein, one of Trump's friends....

Bill Clinton's dealings with him and Al gore's dealings with him at the Island or on the air plane can be explained, it involved Philanthropy projects Epstein was help fund, and before that, he was a big DNC donor, but I'd hardly call that friends with him, it was business relations with him....

Trump on the other hand, socialized with Epstein, at Palm Beach, his Maralago resort in Florida, and in New York city.... Plus epstein's black book had something like 10 different phone numbers for him to be able to reach Trump at....

AND the girl that sang like a canary on Epstein, who was his girlfriend for a few of her teen years, Virginia Roberts

WORKED AT MARA LAGO, at trump's resort and that is where Jeffrey Epstein first met her and picked her up.

so please spare us all, your accusation and innuendo's about Bill Clinton.
Sure Bill flew dozens of times on the 'Lolita Express' BUT HE NEVER INHALED! HAAA HAAAA
dannyboy .....Epstein shared Philanthropy interests with Clinton and Hollywood actors, on a worldwide AIDS prevention and medicines charity effort.

NO GIRLS EVER came forward saying Clinton ever had even an interest or flirt with them....NONE! ZIP! ZILCH! NADA! Yet they sang like birdies on Epstein and others.

Yet, we do have teen girls accusing Moore of inappropriate behavior and lots and lots and lots of circumstantial evidence that supports their allegations...

Why would you accuse Clinton with no supporting evidence or even accusations of such from any of Epstein's ;'girls'

WHILE DISMISSING the accusations against Moore?
I thought girls and women wait decades before reporting, especially children 38 years there. And you feel they’ll just come out right afterwards. LOL

You're not listening.. Creepy Roy DID NOT make those notations.. Didn't even include his last name. So now -- you've gone BEYOND chucking "innocent until proven guilty" ALL the freaking way to LYING about his motives for doing something he DID NOT DO... Losing respect here for a lot of pitchfork crowd...

That's ridiculous. Now you've got him not writing his last name. Good God.

20171116-091407-laoqb-jpg.30110

He has a very distinctive style when he writes. I've compared many, many examples.

The inscription and signature are his.

"But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that."

He was Deputy DA. Whoopdedo. How the hell would you know what he "would have done?"

Of course, men trying to get in girls panties never puff up their credentials. lol.

And he *if* she added the D.A. after, when she memorialized the date and place -- its really a freakin stoopid thing to tie your horse to.

He wrote it. He lied about knowing the girl. Fin.
Bullishit times 100
Nobody takes you seriously.

You have all the credibility of the snots you eat with every post/
I read success when you post like this. Thanks

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

Of course you do. That is why you voted for Hillary------ you are a sexist who voted for Hillary just because she was a woman, and you believe those people just because they are women. You believe without facts. You are no better than all of the people who voted for Obama just because he was black.

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

Of course you do. That is why you voted for Hillary------ you are a sexist who voted for Hillary just because she was a woman, and you believe those people just because they are women. You believe without facts. You are no better than all of the people who voted for Obama just because he was black.
That’s as stupid as saying you voted for trump because he’s a white male.

Sort of related....

I was born in Alabama, my father, grandparents, great grand parents, and great great great grand parents as far back as 1811 lived in Alabama, on one side of the family, the G G G G grandmother's family came to Alabama from Georgia, and tracing the Georgia roots, they go back to Virginia....

I was up till 4 am last night with one lead after another tracing my father's side of the family....even their civil war records were available and what infantry they served in, what wounds they got and what battles they fought in...

JUST AMAZING STUFF.... and it did not even come from Ancestry, but some Find a Grave website.....pictures and everything of great great great grandmothers and pictures of what cemeteries they are buried in and their grave stone pictures....AND newspaper obits, Baptist church's they all belonged to....most were buried in their Baptist Church graveyards

SO SO SO COOL.....

Anyway, what I noticed first was how big each of the families were, 8 kids, 10 kids, 7 kids, 11 kids....

Shoot all of Alabamians are probably related to me... someone in my family, did an awful lot of work getting all of this information together, and I wonder who?

what I noticed second, was my grandfather was was the second oldest child of 9 siblings, he had one older brother, 2 1/2 years older than him, and when my grandfather was BORN in 1914, his mother was 17 when he was born...that means she was 15yrs old when my grandfather's older brother was born....HOLY SMOKES....she was married at 14 yrs old.... so this brought me to paying attention to when all my other great great great grandmothers were married and began having children....and they ranged from 14 yrs old to maybe 17 yrs old...my great great grandfathers ranged from 19 to about 25 years old when they got married...

NOW TO THE POINT

Me thinks Alabamians may still have in their heads, that an older man, pursuing young teens, is simply part of their Heritage????

Now granted, even Roy Moore was WAYYYY over the age of my great great great grandfathers pursuing a wife but the mentality of it all, may still sit deep in their minds.... so this is why some of the old folks there, may not see a problem with Roy Moore's pursuits of young teens???
Looking for a child bride

BTW......Ancestry is great for this kind of research. Not only the census and military records but they can hook you up with a second or third cousin that may have old photos, bibles, newspaper articles
The DNA stuff is a waste of money

More fake news from Breitbart. Breitbart is run by Bannon who is supporting Moore. The fact is that Fox News had the same headline and had to withdraw the story. I have had enough of your lying bullshit. She did not admit she forged anything. You and perverts like Trump and Moore deserve each other.
She admitted to the fact that she added to the entry in the yearbook. She had lied about it when she first came forward and said he wrote the entire entry...she is a liar and as far as I'm concerned she completely discredited herself and her story...

Not much of a bombshell — she never said Moore added the notes at the bottom; and from day one, it was obvious the notes didn’t match Moore’s handwriting.

The desperation on the right exposes their fear over this.
Wrong....she presented the entry as if he had written the whole thing...she went to great lengths to try and copy his handwriting.....even Gloria Allred is running for cover...

Not much of a bombshell — she never said Moore added the notes at the bottom; and from day one, it was obvious the notes didn’t match Moore’s handwriting.

The desperation on the right exposes their fear over this.
Wrong....she presented the entry as if he had written the whole thing...she went to great lengths to try and copy his handwriting.....even Gloria Allred is running for cover...
You’re insane. :cuckoo: Her notes are not in the same handwriting as Moore’s creepy message above it; which proves she was not trying to copy his handwriting.

And you look like an even bigger schmuck denying he wrote the creepy message considering a handwriting expert confirmed it matched his handwriting.

You’re insane. :cuckoo: Her notes are not in the same handwriting as Moore’s creepy message above it; which proves she was not trying to copy his handwriting.

And you look like an even bigger schmuck denying he wrote the creepy message considering a handwriting expert confirmed it matched his handwriting.
Wrong again...even the liberals in the media are saying this morning that she fucked up....if you are going to try and fool Americans you had better do a better job than that...she is a liar and so is her lying attorney which is backing away from her client as we speak... You libs suck...can't you see how foolish and dirty you all appear?

Wrong again...even the liberals in the media are saying this morning that she fucked up....if you are going to try and fool Americans you had better do a better job than that...she is a liar and so is her lying attorney which is backing away from her client as we speak... You libs suck...can't you see how foolish and dirty you all appear?
LOL

Deny it all you want, a handwriting expert confirmed Roy Moore wrote the creepy part.

No they haven't

] Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' ...

Official flight logs from Epstein's plane list "Bill Clinton" as one of the passengers flying to Epstein's private Island 26 times.
Shove that up your ass!

They don't care about Clinton being a serial sex predator. They never will. It's only about stealing a Senate Seat for them. They're very bad people. But hopefully this will come back around on Democrats at some point. Stay tuned.
and we believe the President and all the president's men and you, do not care one bit that Roy Moore in his thirties was a teenage girl predator....but you don't give a flying hoot ALL BECAUSE of your political party and all for keeping a Senate seat sooooo, Trump won't get impeached and kicked out and for evil purposes...

you ain't got nothin' to brag about, kiddo....nothing at all!

Merry Christmas everyone. I could not wish Merry Christmas to a sweeter and more beautiful group of people.
Hope I wasn’t being too creepy.
Not really.

However, if we were a 16 year old girl and you were twice our age, and you hung out where we work and added, ”love JoeMoma” ..... then yeah, totally creepy.
And starting letters with the word “Dear” is also creepy!

Shove that up your ass!

and we believe the President and all the president's men and you, do not care one bit that Roy Moore in his thirties was a teenage girl predator....but you don't give a flying hoot ALL BECAUSE of your political party and all for keeping a Senate seat sooooo, Trump won't get impeached and kicked out and for evil purposes...

you ain't got nothin' to brag about, kiddo....nothing at all!
And you have zero evidence

Merry Christmas everyone. I could not wish Merry Christmas to a sweeter and more beautiful group of people.
Hope I wasn’t being too creepy.
Not really.

However, if we were a 16 year old girl and you were twice our age, and you hung out where we work and added, ”love JoeMoma” ..... then yeah, totally creepy.
And starting letters with the word “Dear” is also creepy!
Dear, who wrote it?

Forum List

Back