Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

12/09/2017 03:49 pm ET

Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s

A handwriting expert has verified that the woman’s yearbook signature belongs to Senate candidate Moore, according to Gloria Allred.

By Sara Boboltz

.......................In a Friday press conference, Allred said Nelson had noted beneath the inscription when and where she recalled Moore writing it. Nelson also confirmed she had made the notes during an interview with ABC’s Tom Llamas.

“Beverly, he signed your yearbook,” Llamas stated.

“He did sign it,” Nelson affirmed.

“And you made some notes underneath,” he continued.

“Yes,” she said.

In response, Fox News ran a headline Friday stating: “Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate,” according to the Internet Archive, which preserves websites. The Fox headline echoed alt-right websites The Gateway Pundit and Breitbart, which ran with “Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore’s Yearbook ‘Signature’” and “Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook,” respectively................................................

Read more: Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s Signature | HuffPost

Meanwhile the lie traveled around the world.
The Right wing has a very strong NETWORK of brainwashing Fake News hatred outlets....

Briebart, Infowars, Fox News, Gateway Pundit, RT, Hannity, Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs, and lots of other Hate Radio..... most of them got their strength when Bill Clinton became president and beat George H W Bush in the election....and of course, the internet was gaining strength in the 1990's.

they are really really good, at promoting hatred and division....decades of practice makes perfect. :(

Sort of related....

I was born in Alabama, my father, grandparents, great grand parents, and great great great grand parents as far back as 1811 lived in Alabama, on one side of the family, the G G G G grandmother's family came to Alabama from Georgia, and tracing the Georgia roots, they go back to Virginia....

I was up till 4 am last night with one lead after another tracing my father's side of the family....even their civil war records were available and what infantry they served in, what wounds they got and what battles they fought in...

JUST AMAZING STUFF.... and it did not even come from Ancestry, but some Find a Grave website.....pictures and everything of great great great grandmothers and pictures of what cemeteries they are buried in and their grave stone pictures....AND newspaper obits, Baptist church's they all belonged to....most were buried in their Baptist Church graveyards

SO SO SO COOL.....

Anyway, what I noticed first was how big each of the families were, 8 kids, 10 kids, 7 kids, 11 kids....

Shoot all of Alabamians are probably related to me... someone in my family, did an awful lot of work getting all of this information together, and I wonder who?

what I noticed second, was my grandfather was was the second oldest child of 9 siblings, he had one older brother, 2 1/2 years older than him, and when my grandfather was BORN in 1914, his mother was 17 when he was born...that means she was 15yrs old when my grandfather's older brother was born....HOLY SMOKES....she was married at 14 yrs old.... so this brought me to paying attention to when all my other great great great grandmothers were married and began having children....and they ranged from 14 yrs old to maybe 17 yrs old...my great great grandfathers ranged from 19 to about 25 years old when they got married...

NOW TO THE POINT

Me thinks Alabamians may still have in their heads, that an older man, pursuing young teens, is simply part of their Heritage????

Now granted, even Roy Moore was WAYYYY over the age of my great great great grandfathers pursuing a wife but the mentality of it all, may still sit deep in their minds.... so this is why some of the old folks there, may not see a problem with Roy Moore's pursuits of young teens???

] Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' ...

No, it's not a fact, you despicable POS.

There is no proof he was ever on that island, crackass.
Official flight logs from Epstein's plane list "Bill Clinton" as one of the passengers flying to Epstein's private Island 26 times.
Shove that up your ass!
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Sort of related....

I was born in Alabama, my father, grandparents, great grand parents, and great great great grand parents as far back as 1811 lived in Alabama, on one side of the family, the G G G G grandmother's family came to Alabama from Georgia, and tracing the Georgia roots, they go back to Virginia....

I was up till 4 am last night with one lead after another tracing my father's side of the family....even their civil war records were available and what infantry they served in, what wounds they got and what battles they fought in...

JUST AMAZING STUFF.... and it did not even come from Ancestry, but some Find a Grave website.....pictures and everything of great great great grandmothers and pictures of what cemeteries they are buried in and their grave stone pictures....AND newspaper obits, Baptist church's they all belonged to....most were buried in their Baptist Church graveyards

SO SO SO COOL.....

Anyway, what I noticed first was how big each of the families were, 8 kids, 10 kids, 7 kids, 11 kids....

Shoot all of Alabamians are probably related to me... someone in my family, did an awful lot of work getting all of this information together, and I wonder who?

what I noticed second, was my grandfather was was the second oldest child of 9 siblings, he had one older brother, 2 1/2 years older than him, and when my grandfather was BORN in 1914, his mother was 17 when he was born...that means she was 15yrs old when my grandfather's older brother was born....HOLY SMOKES....she was married at 14 yrs old.... so this brought me to paying attention to when all my other great great great grandmothers were married and began having children....and they ranged from 14 yrs old to maybe 17 yrs old...my great great grandfathers ranged from 19 to about 25 years old when they got married...

NOW TO THE POINT

Me thinks Alabamians may still have in their heads, that an older man, pursuing young teens, is simply part of their Heritage????

Now granted, even Roy Moore was WAYYYY over the age of my great great great grandfathers pursuing a wife but the mentality of it all, may still sit deep in their minds.... so this is why some of the old folks there, may not see a problem with Roy Moore's pursuits of young teens???
Now do some research into Mitt Romney's CLDS church and how old the 'brides' are and how old the grooms are.
Mitt Romney needs to keep his mouth shut about older men marrying young girls.
I won't even go there about the Hindu and muslim religious practises. Suffice to say EVERY little ten year old girl KNOWS what's in store for her after she has her first period.

] Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' ...

Jeffrey Epstein was one of his close friends. He did travel to his 'Pedophile Island.' You can live in denial if you want, but Clinton is a proven degenerate serial pervert.
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.
You mean, Jeffrey epstein, one of Trump's friends....

Bill Clinton's dealings with him and Al gore's dealings with him at the Island or on the air plane can be explained, it involved Philanthropy projects Epstein was help fund, and before that, he was a big DNC donor, but I'd hardly call that friends with him, it was business relations with him....

Trump on the other hand, socialized with Epstein, at Palm Beach, his Maralago resort in Florida, and in New York city.... Plus epstein's black book had something like 10 different phone numbers for him to be able to reach Trump at....

AND the girl that sang like a canary on Epstein, who was his girlfriend for a few of her teen years, Virginia Roberts

WORKED AT MARA LAGO, at trump's resort and that is where Jeffrey Epstein first met her and picked her up.

so please spare us all, your accusation and innuendo's about Bill Clinton.
Sure Bill flew dozens of times on the 'Lolita Express' BUT HE NEVER INHALED! HAAA HAAAA

Moore would be guilty by a preponderance of the evidence. Moores many lies removes any credibility he has as a witness, and his accusers have provided both direct testimony, cooberating testimony, and physical evidence to prove their accusations.

This is why Moore won't take them to court.

You're disgraces. But that's ok, i truly believe this is all gonna come back around on you Democrats ten-fold. Stay tuned.
I believe republicans have sold their soul to the devil, electing pedophiles, perverts, and pussy grabbers.

Democrats have elected perverts, BEFORE they were proven to be perverts.

Republicans have elected perverts, KNOWING they were perverts.
Democrats want fewer perverts in Congress

Republicans want Moore

Ah, y'all are just being hateful cause you know your 2020 'Dream Ticket'
is dead. :rofl:

jgj7witm0r001.jpg
Prof Warren can still humiliate Dumb Donnie

Ha, the dream is over kid. Bye bye. :lmao:

b21eaf7fc054f4e4cf97a3d94d15181c.jpg

Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL) said that his home state “deserves better” than to be represented by Senate candidate Roy Moore (R), Politico reports.

Someone in the DNC paid Nelson, in cash, to lie and to forge the yearbook inscription. You all can take that to the bank.
Nelson WILL roll on someone sooner than later.

Official flight logs from Epstein's plane list "Bill Clinton" as one of the passengers flying to Epstein's private Island 26 times.
Shove that up your ass!

They don't care about Clinton being a serial sex predator. They never will. It's only about stealing a Senate Seat for them. They're very bad people. But hopefully this will come back around on Democrats at some point. Stay tuned.

Someone in the DNC paid Nelson, in cash, to lie and to forge the yearbook inscription. You all can take that to the bank.

Yeah, i truly believe this is gonna blow up in their faces at some point. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' to steal a Senate Seat, is as heinous as it gets. Hopefully Democrats will pay a hefty price for it at some point.

Merry Christmas everyone. I could not wish Merry Christmas to a sweeter and more beautiful group of people.
Hope I wasn’t being too creepy.
Not really.

However, if we were a 16 year old girl and you were twice our age, and you hung out where we work and added, ”love JoeMoma” ..... then yeah, totally creepy.

Yeah, i truly believe this is gonna blow up in their faces at some point. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' to steal a Senate Seat, is as heinous as it gets. Hopefully Democrats will pay a hefty price for it at some point.
You know the women who have accused Moore all vote Republican, right? :cuckoo:

This is where this ends...enough libs...we have had enough of your lies and political tricks...

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook - Breitbart

More fake news from Breitbart. Breitbart is run by Bannon who is supporting Moore. The fact is that Fox News had the same headline and had to withdraw the story. I have had enough of your lying bullshit. She did not admit she forged anything. You and perverts like Trump and Moore deserve each other.

Shove that up your ass!

They don't care about Clinton being a serial sex predator. They never will. It's only about stealing a Senate Seat for them. They're very bad people. But hopefully this will come back around on Democrats at some point. Stay tuned.

People like you defend Moore and attack Clinton. If you don't believe Moore's accusers then you cannot attack Clinton. The evidence is the same against both of them. I believe Clinton was a sexual predator but I also believe Trump and Moore are sexual predators as well.

Forum List

Back