Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

DOod3aVXcAIQUkY.jpg:small
You don't understand how cameras & light work.

Obviously.

That crap was debunked long ago.

Funny.. I'm actually an expert in image/signal processing. Lots of published scientific papers on the topic. I KNOW that anyone can tune the color and contrast of any arbitrary shaped area in an image. I'm not naive. But multiple news sources have SEEN the difference in tone, color and contrast. And the lady ADMITS to making additions.

If those additions were made RECENTLY -- it would be "tampering with evidence". So -- we can't put her and her camera whoring lawyer under oath and ASK WHEN and WHO made those additions. OR why the D.A. annotation was added.

No oath -- No trial -- No dice. But certainly reasonable doubt because obviously SOMEONE wanted to up the power of the incrimination..
WTF??

There was never going to be a trial anyway. The voters of Alabama will decide this.

Celebrities and other important people often write flattering messages to star struck teenagers when signing autographs. It doesn't make them child molesters. She admitted she added the date, so why is she not releasing it for scrutiny? Most likely because the experts would determine that the added information was written recently and not at the time he signed the book like she claims. That is a classic Gloria Allred tactic. She will NEVER release that book because it could end her legal career.
So you confirm Moore is lying when he says he didn't sign it?
No, stupid. HTF would I know? Maybe he signed it and just doesn't remember. It wouldn't matter if he did. There's nothing in that comment that would make him a pedophile, you're just grabbing at straws because you're not gonna get another Democrat in Congress and smears and character assassination is all you liberal hacks have to use against your opponents.

Why does it matter when she wrote the date and where it was....?
It matters because she may have written it recently. If she did, it destroys her statement that she wrote it at the time so she wouldn't forget when the event took place. The ink would be the same age as the signature if she's telling the truth. Her refusal to release it shows she is hiding something. She would probably like to admit it but Allred won't let her. Notice how she doesn't talk, she lets Gloria do all the talking for her? If she was being honest, she wouldn't need a mouthpiece to answer those questions. Wouldn't you rather know the truth, even if it's not what you want to hear? I would think you would.

It matters because she may have written it recently. If she did, it destroys her statement that she wrote it at the time so she wouldn't forget when the event took place. The ink would be the same age as the signature if she's telling the truth. Her refusal to release it shows she is hiding something. She would probably like to admit it but Allred won't let her. Notice how she doesn't talk, she lets Gloria do all the talking for her? If she was being honest, she wouldn't need a mouthpiece to answer those questions. Wouldn't you rather know the truth, even if it's not what you want to hear? I would think you would.
Quote her saying she added that note at the time....

Moore defenders have been claiming the yearbook quote was forged and demanded it is turned over to a handwriting expert for this whole thread. Now it has been turned over to an expert and confirmed by the expert to be Moore's handwriting the Moore defenders will come up with new ridiculous excuses.

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

If you wish.

Roy Moore accuser 'scared to go anywhere' since her sexual assault allegation

Let me summarize. She admits to adding the date and the place, but swears that the rest is from Moore. Of course, yesterday she was still swearing that the entire thing was from Moore. But this time she’s totally believable, because, um. Fuck Roy Moore. Or Something.
Great, then it should be no problem for you to quote her saying the entire thing was written by Moore......

As you wish.

Woman Says Roy Moore Tried to Rape Her When She Was 16 and Signed Her Yearbook

Moore complimented Nelson on her looks but she did not encourage or respond to his flirtations, she said. “I was not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man that was twice my age,” Nelson said.

One night at the restaurant, Nelson said Moore, 30, signed her high school yearbook: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.”

Don’t like that link? We got plenty. New accuser steps forward in Roy Moore case

How about the press conference where she says he wrote all that?

Skip the Gloria Allred brave woman predictably inane nonsense. Skip to about 9:30 if you are impatient.

Happy to oblige.

Now. Roy Moore is an ass. I’m glad he’s not running in Georgia where I vote. We have enough embarrassment with Hank Johnson. He’s the one who asked if Guam, the Island, was going to tip over, capsize, and sink from the additional weight of the Marines that were to be stationed there. I don’t know if we could manage two such morons. Moore may win, he may lose, but we can safely say he won’t win re-election even if he wins. Even Alabama won’t send him up twice.

Nelson, is also an ass. Running to Gloria Allred is always a mistake. She is a lousy lawyer. She is not even a very good publicist which is what she does most of the time. If Allred was halfway decent, she would have had the yearbook verified before she ran out to do the press conference. But Gloria would stampede a group of crippled orphans to get in front of a camera. It would have taken an hour to check the statement to insure it was accurate. But again, Gloria will never spend a second waiting to run to the cameras. I’m sure Allred gnashes her teeth that Paparazzi don’t hound her daily.

A day, or two at the most to make sure the ducks were in a row and Gloria would have had it airtight. Instead..... Nelson is the national liar, and the broadside against Moore missed, as is usually the case with Allred.

Thread belongs in the conspiracy theory forum unless someone can produce evidence she forged anything or admitted to forging anything.

If you wish.

Roy Moore accuser 'scared to go anywhere' since her sexual assault allegation

Let me summarize. She admits to adding the date and the place, but swears that the rest is from Moore. Of course, yesterday she was still swearing that the entire thing was from Moore. But this time she’s totally believable, because, um. Fuck Roy Moore. Or Something.
Great, then it should be no problem for you to quote her saying the entire thing was written by Moore......

As you wish.

Woman Says Roy Moore Tried to Rape Her When She Was 16 and Signed Her Yearbook

Moore complimented Nelson on her looks but she did not encourage or respond to his flirtations, she said. “I was not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man that was twice my age,” Nelson said.

One night at the restaurant, Nelson said Moore, 30, signed her high school yearbook: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.”

Don’t like that link? We got plenty. New accuser steps forward in Roy Moore case

How about the press conference where she says he wrote all that?

Skip the Gloria Allred brave woman predictably inane nonsense. Skip to about 9:30 if you are impatient.

Happy to oblige.

Now. Roy Moore is an ass. I’m glad he’s not running in Georgia where I vote. We have enough embarrassment with Hank Johnson. He’s the one who asked if Guam, the Island, was going to tip over, capsize, and sink from the additional weight of the Marines that were to be stationed there. I don’t know if we could manage two such morons. Moore may win, he may lose, but we can safely say he won’t win re-election even if he wins. Even Alabama won’t send him up twice.

Nelson, is also an ass. Running to Gloria Allred is always a mistake. She is a lousy lawyer. She is not even a very good publicist which is what she does most of the time. If Allred was halfway decent, she would have had the yearbook verified before she ran out to do the press conference. But Gloria would stampede a group of crippled orphans to get in front of a camera. It would have taken an hour to check the statement to insure it was accurate. But again, Gloria will never spend a second waiting to run to the cameras. I’m sure Allred gnashes her teeth that Paparazzi don’t hound her daily.

A day, or two at the most to make sure the ducks were in a row and Gloria would have had it airtight. Instead..... Nelson is the national liar, and the broadside against Moore missed, as is usually the case with Allred.

You need a new link. Video in your post doesn't say or show what you claim.

HA HA. Seriously? Yeah, I guess she's gonna wait 40 years to add the date and location so she wouldn't forget when the event took place. LOL. Holy shit, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
HA HA. Seriously? Yeah, I guess she's gonna wait 40 years to add the date and location so she wouldn't forget when the event took place. LOL. Holy shit, you're an idiot.
Thanks for confessing you were just full of shit when you made that claim you now admit you can’t back up. Wasn’t necessary since I already knew you were full of shit, but thanks just the same.

Thanks for confessing you were just full of shit when you made that claim you now admit you can’t back up. Wasn’t necessary since I already knew you were full of shit, but thanks just the same.
When you write a date on something to remind yourself when it happened, you do it when it happens, not 40 fucking years later, you fucking moron.

When you write a date on something to remind yourself when it happened, you do it when it happens, not 40 fucking years later, you fucking moron.
You said she made a “statement” that she wrote it at that time.

Now you admit you’re assuming when she wrote it.

You also claim she didn’t speak and had Allred to all the speaking for her, yet her initial press conference proves you’re wrong about that too. And you ignore she had a handwriting expert analyze it and confirm Moore did indeed write in her yearbook.

You might as well just have “imbecile” tattooed across your forehead. Have it inked backwards so you can read it when you gaze in the mirror.

12/09/2017 03:49 pm ET

Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s

A handwriting expert has verified that the woman’s yearbook signature belongs to Senate candidate Moore, according to Gloria Allred.

By Sara Boboltz

.......................In a Friday press conference, Allred said Nelson had noted beneath the inscription when and where she recalled Moore writing it. Nelson also confirmed she had made the notes during an interview with ABC’s Tom Llamas.

“Beverly, he signed your yearbook,” Llamas stated.

“He did sign it,” Nelson affirmed.

“And you made some notes underneath,” he continued.

“Yes,” she said.

In response, Fox News ran a headline Friday stating: “Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate,” according to the Internet Archive, which preserves websites. The Fox headline echoed alt-right websites The Gateway Pundit and Breitbart, which ran with “Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore’s Yearbook ‘Signature’” and “Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook,” respectively................................................

Read more: Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s Signature | HuffPost

Meanwhile the lie traveled around the world.

Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s Signature | HuffPost

You don't understand how cameras & light work.

Obviously.

That crap was debunked long ago.

Funny.. I'm actually an expert in image/signal processing. Lots of published scientific papers on the topic. I KNOW that anyone can tune the color and contrast of any arbitrary shaped area in an image. I'm not naive. But multiple news sources have SEEN the difference in tone, color and contrast. And the lady ADMITS to making additions.

If those additions were made RECENTLY -- it would be "tampering with evidence". So -- we can't put her and her camera whoring lawyer under oath and ASK WHEN and WHO made those additions. OR why the D.A. annotation was added.

No oath -- No trial -- No dice. But certainly reasonable doubt because obviously SOMEONE wanted to up the power of the incrimination..
It's her yearbook....she can make annotations

What she added does not conflict with the date Creepy Roy put in. The location is irrelevant

Conservatives are obfuscating the relevance of the yearbook. It does not prove that Moore molested the girl.....only that he lied when he said he never met her

Who says she waited 40 years?

Only conservative conspiracy theorists

Forum List

Back