Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Celebrities and other important people often write flattering messages to star struck teenagers when signing autographs. It doesn't make them child molesters. She admitted she added the date, so why is she not releasing it for scrutiny? Most likely because the experts would determine that the added information was written recently and not at the time he signed the book like she claims. That is a classic Gloria Allred tactic. She will NEVER release that book because it could end her legal career.
So you confirm Moore is lying when he says he didn't sign it?

I’ve signed hundreds of things over the past 40 years. To claim I knew many of those documents, even though they did so in my presence would be THE LIE.
Maybe you'd remember you signed the yearbook of a high schooler you were hitting on, and then later tried to shove her face into your crotch.

Sure would, but I doubt anyone who I would have done that to.........

WOULD HAVE WAITED 40 YEARS TO BRING IT UP.

Jesus, you are weak.

Except she just added the last five words to clarify who it was... As usual you are totally duped by half truth and Bs...
She lied...everything else shes claims must be disregarded...

Debbie Wesson Gibson shows what she says is a graduation card from Roy Moore. She says he handed it to her during her high school graduation ceremony

moore-accuser-0642422d664ccb0f.jpg

Celebrities and other important people often write flattering messages to star struck teenagers when signing autographs. It doesn't make them child molesters. She admitted she added the date, so why is she not releasing it for scrutiny? Most likely because the experts would determine that the added information was written recently and not at the time he signed the book like she claims. That is a classic Gloria Allred tactic. She will NEVER release that book because it could end her legal career.

I’ve signed hundreds of things over the past 40 years. To claim I knew many of those documents, even though they did so in my presence would be THE LIE.
Maybe you'd remember you signed the yearbook of a high schooler you were hitting on, and then later tried to shove her face into your crotch.

Jesus, you are weak.
I doubt you know much about the real world, gamps (sic)

You're not listening.. Creepy Roy DID NOT make those notations.. Didn't even include his last name. So now -- you've gone BEYOND chucking "innocent until proven guilty" ALL the freaking way to LYING about his motives for doing something he DID NOT DO... Losing respect here for a lot of pitchfork crowd...

That's ridiculous. Now you've got him not writing his last name. Good God.

20171116-091407-laoqb-jpg.30110

He has a very distinctive style when he writes. I've compared many, many examples.

The inscription and signature are his.

"But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that."

He was Deputy DA. Whoopdedo. How the hell would you know what he "would have done?"

Of course, men trying to get in girls panties never puff up their credentials. lol.

And he *if* she added the D.A. after, when she memorialized the date and place -- its really a freakin stoopid thing to tie your horse to.

He wrote it. He lied about knowing the girl. Fin.
Bullishit times 100

Jesus, you are weak.
I doubt you know much about the real world, gamps (sic)
Seems that’s you

You're not listening.. Creepy Roy DID NOT make those notations.. Didn't even include his last name. So now -- you've gone BEYOND chucking "innocent until proven guilty" ALL the freaking way to LYING about his motives for doing something he DID NOT DO... Losing respect here for a lot of pitchfork crowd...

He has a very distinctive style when he writes. I've compared many, many examples.

"But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that."

He was Deputy DA. Whoopdedo. How the hell would you know what he "would have done?"

Of course, men trying to get in girls panties never puff up their credentials. lol.

And he *if* she added the D.A. after, when she memorialized the date and place -- its really a freakin stoopid thing to tie your horse to.

Bullishit times 100
Nobody takes you seriously.

You have all the credibility of the snots you eat with every post/

Bullishit times 100

absolutely incorrect. NOTHING after the "Roy" signature was ORIGINALLY in that note. It's been acknowledged that EVERYTHING else was written separately and even with a different pen. The lady herself admits to the "notations". And there are photos of the different color and contrast of the "annotated" portions.

Bullishit times 100

absolutely incorrect. NOTHING after the "Roy" signature was ORIGINALLY in that note. It's been acknowledged that EVERYTHING else was written separately and even with a different pen. The lady herself admits to the "notations". And there are photos of the different color and contrast of the "annotated" portions.
Creepy Roy's thoughts are well documented
As is his signature

An annotation of date and location is irrelevant

Bullishit times 100

Creepy Roy's thoughts are well documented
As is his signature

An annotation of date and location is irrelevant

Was not JUST date and location. It was the addition of the LAST name, and the annotation of D.A. that is under suspicion. Depending on WHO and WHEN all that additional material was added -- it would be TOSSED from a legal proceeding if there was an ATTEMPT to alter key evidence close to the time this accusation surfaced.

Fact...

Forum List

Back