Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.

Several of Trumps good friends ran collusion with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election.

If being friends proves you committed their crimes, I have to thank you for putting the nail in Trumps ass proving he personally colluded with the russians.

You haven't proven anything with Moore. You just stooped to the lowest possible low, to steal a Senate Seat. But hopefully it's gonna come back to haunt you Democrats. Stay tuned.

It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.
You mean, Jeffrey epstein, one of Trump's friends....

Bill Clinton's dealings with him and Al gore's dealings with him at the Island or on the air plane can be explained, it involved Philanthropy projects Epstein was help fund, and before that, he was a big DNC donor, but I'd hardly call that friends with him, it was business relations with him....

Trump on the other hand, socialized with Epstein, at Palm Beach, his Maralago resort in Florida, and in New York city.... Plus epstein's black book had something like 10 different phone numbers for him to be able to reach Trump at....

AND the girl that sang like a canary on Epstein, who was his girlfriend for a few of her teen years, Virginia Roberts

WORKED AT MARA LAGO, at trump's resort and that is where Jeffrey Epstein first met her and picked her up.

so please spare us all, your accusation and innuendo's about Bill Clinton.

Yep. There is not a bit of proof Clinton was ever on that island.

Some stories from the rag end of the media cite an "eyewitness" - she said she never saw him have sex, but claimed he was on the island.

This is the same woman that accused Alan Dershowitz of raping her on the island -- and he proved she was lying.

"Dershowitz produced travel documents and other records showing he could not have been present at specific locations and times when the woman claimed the sexual misconduct occurred, and that he produced additional evidence to “refute the credibility of the allegations,” the statement said.

On Friday night, Dershowitz also provided correspondence from former FBI director Louis J. Freeh indicating Dershowitz’s accuser also alleged she and President Clinton were on Epstein’s island at the same time at some point between Jan. 1, 2001 and Jan. 1, 2003.

However, Freeh wrote, there is no record of the former president’s Secret Service detail traveling with him to the island then, leading Freeh to conclude Clinton was not there."

They withdrew the case.

Settlement reached in Alan Dershowitz defamation case - The Boston ...
The Boston Globe...alan-dershowitz.../story.h...The Boston Globe

Apr 8, 2016

BTW: The woman that made that false claim (Virginia Roberts) was plucked by Epstein when she was working at age 15 for

wait for it

------> Donald Trump.

ETA: Care beat me to it by three minutes. :)

Last edited:
It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

You mean, Jeffrey epstein, one of Trump's friends....

Bill Clinton's dealings with him and Al gore's dealings with him at the Island, involved Philanthropy projects Epstein was help fund, and before that, he was a big DNC donor, but I'd hardly call that friends with him, it was business relations with him....

Trump on the other hand, socialized with Epstein, at Palm Beach, his Maralago resort in Florida, and in New York city.... Plus epstein's black book had something like 10 different phone numbers for him to be able to reach Trump at....

AND the girl that sang like a canary on Epstein, who was his girlfriend for a few of her teen years, Virginia Roberts

WORKED AT MARA LAGO, at trump's resort and that is where Jeffrey Epstein first met her and picked her up.

so please spare us all, your accusation andinnuendo's about Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton's a sick serial sex predator. That's been proven to be fact. Yet i don't remember you wingnuts ever demanding his resignation. It's so damn unbelievable to me, y'all would stoop to this disgusting low to steal a Senate Seat. Y'all have no souls. Period, end of story.

You haven't proven anything with Moore. You just stooped to the lowest possible low, to steal a Senate Seat. But hopefully it's gonna come back to haunt you Democrats. Stay tuned.

Moore would be guilty by a preponderance of the evidence. Moores many lies removes any credibility he has as a witness, and his accusers have provided both direct testimony, cooberating testimony, and physical evidence to prove their accusations.

This is why Moore won't take them to court.

I’ve signed hundreds of things over the past 40 years. To claim I knew many of those documents, even though they did so in my presence would be THE LIE.
Maybe you'd remember you signed the yearbook of a high schooler you were hitting on, and then later tried to shove her face into your crotch.

The problem is that Roy Moore first admitted to Sean Hannity that he remembered going out with two of his accusers, and then Moore later claimed he didn't know any of them. That's when the yearbook and graduation cards came out, as physical evidence Moore did indeed know them.

Moore has lied so many times about dating teenage girls that nothing he says should be believed. His accusers haven't lied, no matter how hard the right tries to pick apart their stories.
Dozens have come forward saying he was known to date teens

It is not even up for question

Moore would be guilty by a preponderance of the evidence. Moores many lies removes any credibility he has as a witness, and his accusers have provided both direct testimony, cooberating testimony, and physical evidence to prove their accusations.

And he is a judge

You're disgraces. But that's ok, i truly believe this is all gonna come back around on you Democrats ten-fold. Stay tuned.

I’ve signed hundreds of things over the past 40 years. To claim I knew many of those documents, even though they did so in my presence would be THE LIE.
Maybe you'd remember you signed the yearbook of a high schooler you were hitting on, and then later tried to shove her face into your crotch.

The problem is that Roy Moore first admitted to Sean Hannity that he remembered going out with two of his accusers, and then Moore later claimed he didn't know any of them. That's when the yearbook and graduation cards came out, as physical evidence Moore did indeed know them.

Moore has lied so many times about dating teenage girls that nothing he says should be believed. His accusers haven't lied, no matter how hard the right tries to pick apart their stories.

Sure, maybe not in Cuba. In USA we have higher standards

Try again

You're disgraces. But that's ok, i truly believe this is all gonna come back around on you Democrats ten-fold. Stay tuned.
I believe republicans have sold their soul to the devil, electing pedophiles, perverts, and pussy grabbers.

Try again

So get your limp wristed, interior decorator, lynch mob together.

That ought to be adorable!

I believe republicans have sold their soul to the devil, electing pedophiles, perverts, and pussy grabbers.

All to steal a Senate Seat. Y'all are the ones who've sold your souls. And it is gonna come back to bite ya. I truly believe that.

Democrats have elected perverts, BEFORE they were proven to be perverts.

Republicans have elected perverts, KNOWING they were perverts.

All to steal a Senate Seat. Y'all are the ones who've sold your souls. And it is gonna come back to bite ya. I truly believe that.

Youre the one's who picked the pedophile Roy Moore, over Senator Luther Strange. You're the one's who kicked a sitting senator to the curb.

You watch kid, this is all gonna come back around on you Democrats ten-fold. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist', just to steal a Senate Seat, is as low as it gets. Y'all got some seriously bad Karma headed your way. That's gonna be true justice.

Democrats want fewer perverts in Congress

Republicans want Moore

Democrats want fewer perverts in Congress

Republicans want Moore

Ah, y'all are just being hateful cause you know your 2020 'Dream Ticket'
is dead. :rofl:

jgj7witm0r001.jpg

Forum List

Back