Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Do you have a link? Preteens are 12 and under.
As soon as you produce a link where she claims to forgery I will provide one.

The original link in this OP references an ABC News interview with the lady. It's all there. All Breitbart did was reprint parts of the interview.
Yeah but the interview doesnt show her claiming she forged anything...hence my asking for a link. Do you have one?

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added. We'll likely never know.

She also very likely added his last name.

Moore accuser says she added notes to yearbook message
did he write in her yearbook or not? Handwriting expert, professional in the utmost degree, said the handwriting was his....

the DA was HIS and not the initials of Dorothy Anderson his secretary a few years later, her DA initials were completely different PLUS she always did a slash before her initials

/ DA

if this were a forgery as the right wing fake news is claiming, the DA would have been copied precisely, and not in Moore's script.....

so, did he write the note to her or not in your head? IF NOT, why not and how do you think the proven Moore handwriting and comments from him, got in there?

let's see how good you are at gymnastics to explain it not being him..... :D
Name the "handwriting expert, professional...." who examined the actual yearbook.
Not some fucking fool who saw the video of Alread holding up the book on TV.
You can't dipshit!
Why didn't Nelson come out a say she 'added' her own writing to the yearbook?
B/c that would have discredited her story from the beginning.
This isn't over yet.
After Moore wins in a landslide there WILL be a reckoning with these bullshit accusers.
I 100% guarantee you someone is going to come forward and say they took cash from a DNC operative to lie about Moore.

Whenever the rubber faced hag Allred is involved, you can be sure the story is bullshit.

images

That’s why we call her Gloria All-fraud.

The original link in this OP references an ABC News interview with the lady. It's all there. All Breitbart did was reprint parts of the interview.
Yeah but the interview doesnt show her claiming she forged anything...hence my asking for a link. Do you have one?

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added. We'll likely never know.

did he write in her yearbook or not? Handwriting expert, professional in the utmost degree, said the handwriting was his....

the DA was HIS and not the initials of Dorothy Anderson his secretary a few years later, her DA initials were completely different PLUS she always did a slash before her initials

/ DA

if this were a forgery as the right wing fake news is claiming, the DA would have been copied precisely, and not in Moore's script.....

so, did he write the note to her or not in your head? IF NOT, why not and how do you think the proven Moore handwriting and comments from him, got in there?

Name the "handwriting expert, professional...." who examined the actual yearbook.
You can't dipshit!
This isn't over yet.
After Moore wins in a landslide there WILL be a reckoning with these bullshit accusers.
I 100% guarantee you someone is going to come forward and say they took cash from a DNC operative to lie about Moore.

This omission is troubling. I am as much a handwriting expert as any unnamed individual.

And I’m not so sure it had to be cash. It could have been pressure or threats from Antifa or Resist as well.

Last edited:

/ DA

You can't dipshit!
This isn't over yet.

This omission is troubling. I am as much a handwriting expert as any in named individual.

And I’m not so sure it had to be cash. It could have been pressure or threats from Antifa or Resist as well.
This is far from over. Something stinks to high heaven about all this. What is always 100% true is when something stinks this bad there's ALWAYS LIBs hiding behind the bushes.

/ DA

My opinion is that he signed the yearbook around the same time everyone else did. I've never heard of anyone requesting to sign last year's yearbook in December. I believe she added that specific date, which she admits to adding, because it was the day before she quit.

If she's carrying around last year's yearbook soliciting signatures in December, it's odd. It raises flags for me. That's rational, not "gymnastics."

Breitbart drew conclusions about "Forgery"
Just do what you do best; After Moore wins the election, cry until you put out the California fires.

View attachment 164972
Moore will win

This is Alabama........child brides, slavery, hating fags and throwing the bible in people's faces are virtues
“Forty years ago in Alabama, there’s a lot of mamas and daddies that’d be thrilled that their 14-year-old was getting hit on by a district attorney.”
^
Quote from Frank Luntz’s full panel of Alabama voters on VICE News Tonight

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added.

Who told you she added DA? Did she say she added it?

You need to start reading the stuff you're avoiding because you can't handle the dissonance with your preconceived verdict... She ADMITS -- NOTES WERE ADDED. Which had been SUSPECT by analysts who said earlier that everything below "ROY" was suspect.

The D.A. that was added was an attempt to make this look "more legit" than just a mere "Roy". But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that. It was COPIED from court docs that existed later on. D.A. was his office mgr while he WAS a D.A. And of course - would have been another hand writing it.

She probably copied it from her divorce court documents where she got ACTUALLY screwed in Roy Moore's court. Even if he wasn't presiding the day she was in court, his name would appear on the divorce decree.
Creepy Roy was trying to impress a young girl
The DA was to show how important he is

HE -- did not put that notation there. It's part of the "notes" we've discovered was ADDED.. So "creepy" did NOT do it to impress a girl.

Furthermore, And I'll repeat. If this was LEGAL DISCOVERY, people would be put under oath and asked --

WHO made the added notations? INCLUDING the forged signature of Moore's last name.
WHEN were they made?
and
WHY was the D.A. inscription that refers to his OFFICE MGR's stamp on court docs INCLUDED in the "notations"?

If the answers didn't add up -- the item would be TOSSED from trial. AND MAYBE charges filed for "altering key evidence" if they happened RECENTLY...

She added the "D.A." in the notes. Found that on some court documents. The stupid ass press THOUGHT Moore was claiming to be a D.A. before he WAS D.A. ---- but those are just the initials of his office mgr who noted the filings. It's part of the deception. Biggest issue IS -- WHEN were those notes added.

You need to start reading the stuff you're avoiding because you can't handle the dissonance with your preconceived verdict... She ADMITS -- NOTES WERE ADDED. Which had been SUSPECT by analysts who said earlier that everything below "ROY" was suspect.

The D.A. that was added was an attempt to make this look "more legit" than just a mere "Roy". But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that. It was COPIED from court docs that existed later on. D.A. was his office mgr while he WAS a D.A. And of course - would have been another hand writing it.

She probably copied it from her divorce court documents where she got ACTUALLY screwed in Roy Moore's court. Even if he wasn't presiding the day she was in court, his name would appear on the divorce decree.

HE -- did not put that notation there. It's part of the "notes" we've discovered was ADDED.. So "creepy" did NOT do it to impress a girl.

Furthermore, And I'll repeat. If this was LEGAL DISCOVERY, people would be put under oath and asked --

WHO made the added notations? INCLUDING the forged signature of Moore's last name.
WHEN were they made?
and
WHY was the D.A. inscription that refers to his OFFICE MGR's stamp on court docs INCLUDED in the "notations"?

If the answers didn't add up -- the item would be TOSSED from trial. AND MAYBE charges filed for "altering key evidence" if they happened RECENTLY...
Creepy Roy's signature and creepy inscription are obviously in his handwriting. Roy putting DA to impress a child only makes matters worse

Someone commemorating the date and location does nothing to invalidate it

WHEN were they made?
and

Creepy Roy's signature and creepy inscription are obviously in his handwriting. Roy putting DA to impress a child only makes matters worse

You're not listening.. Creepy Roy DID NOT make those notations.. Didn't even include his last name. So now -- you've gone BEYOND chucking "innocent until proven guilty" ALL the freaking way to LYING about his motives for doing something he DID NOT DO... Losing respect here for a lot of pitchfork crowd...

Seriously, how pathetic and desperate are the Dems that they have to go back 40 fucking years in a man's past to dig up dirt and false allegations. This, combined with Frankenstein's resignation is yet another attempt by hypocritic Dems to continue dividing Americans and harping about social justice issues that they themselves are to blame.

There will be a total reckoning of their failed strategy when they fail to gain control of the House or Senate as a result of the 2018 elections.

Democrats are running away from the truth, their party doesn't stand for anything concrete but diving people along racial, economic, and ethnic lines, and demonization. The Democrat party has now become a party of misfits.

The woman came foraward herself. You are a nauseating human being to defend a child molester.

Seriously, how pathetic and desperate are the Dems that they have to go back 40 fucking years in a man's past to dig up dirt and false allegations. This, combined with Frankenstein's resignation is yet another attempt by hypocritic Dems to continue dividing Americans and harping about social justice issues that they themselves are to blame.

There will be a total reckoning of their failed strategy when they fail to gain control of the House or Senate as a result of the 2018 elections.

Democrats are running away from the truth, their party doesn't stand for anything concrete but diving people along racial, economic, and ethnic lines, and demonization. The Democrat party has now become a party of misfits.

The woman came foraward herself. You are a nauseating human being to defend a child molester.

To tell a lie 40 years later. But stick with the fantasy if you must, but be ready to cry and color in the cup cake zone.

Haha, sure. Same with all the other accusers and all the other people confirming his pedo habits, right? Listen dummy, we all know why you are defending the molester. Not sure who you think you are fooling....

Oh, so here were more then? New ones? Please link that shit!
Such a week statement that no news agency except TMZ will pick it up.

And Newsweek, WaPo, CBS, Slate, NBC, and many others...

You will just say ANYTHING, won't you? Defending molesters does tend to lead to that.
Who is a molester? You must be convicted to be one. So who are you referring to?

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

Yo, have you ever tried living life on your own? Or do you like being lead around on a leash? Try thinking for yourself, and stop listening to the Puppet Media, like MSNBC and CNN!!!!!

A Real American Below:
View attachment 164928

"GTP"
View attachment 164927

Actually he not for freedom of religion, just the opposite.
Thanks for clarifying his position. Only you eh?

To tell a lie 40 years later. But stick with the fantasy if you must, but be ready to cry and color in the cup cake zone.

Haha, sure. Same with all the other accusers and all the other people confirming his pedo habits, right? Listen dummy, we all know why you are defending the molester. Not sure who you think you are fooling....

Oh, so here were more then? New ones? Please link that shit!
Such a week statement that no news agency except TMZ will pick it up.

And Newsweek, WaPo, CBS, Slate, NBC, and many others...

You will just say ANYTHING, won't you? Defending molesters does tend to lead to that.

Na, but I grew up around this shit. I saw it allot as my Ma does this type of law. Only TV assholes that you slaves listen to believe this crap. If this shit was credible it would be going to court to be made right. It won’t. All these women are is what James Carvell describes when he talks about dragging a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park. As for defending molesters, I do believe it was you who said they hoped Bill Clinton molests kids. Would that make you an enabler?

They cant go to court because of evidence and limitations. But sorry Cletus,this aint a court of law. And you are shameless little liar to pretend you are defending Moore for any of the bullshit reasons you are pulling out of your ass. You fool nobody.
That’s why we have laws.

They cant go to court because of evidence and limitations. But sorry Cletus,this aint a court of law. And you are shameless little liar to pretend you are defending Moore for any of the bullshit reasons you are pulling out of your ass. You fool nobody
They can't go to court because of what? "of evidence and limitations"? you mean a lack of evidence don't you Mr. Lawyer speak?

Correct, a lack of evidence. Exactly what I said. But again, this is not a court of law. The allegations are believable , mutually supportive, and suported by corroborating anecdotes from others.

By the way, you are ccomlketely full of shit. You're just pushing back because you hate the "team match politics"? Bullshit, shameless lie, as evidenced by your complete lack of similar threads and posts about other accused people. You pathetic little liars have been lying so long that you started to think you actually fool people. You don't.

Here's the truth: You are an ignorant little Trumpkin who hitched your wagons to a global embarrassment. And being the person of low integrity that you are, you will embarrass yourself any way possible before admitting your mistakes or admitting that Trump is a classless, amoral, unethical asshole who knows less than nothing about anything.

Have a nice night!
And who is the jury? The voters. Why do you feel you have more authority then the voters?

You're not listening.. Creepy Roy DID NOT make those notations.. Didn't even include his last name. So now -- you've gone BEYOND chucking "innocent until proven guilty" ALL the freaking way to LYING about his motives for doing something he DID NOT DO... Losing respect here for a lot of pitchfork crowd...

That's ridiculous. Now you've got him not writing his last name. Good God.

20171116-091407-laoqb-jpg.30110

He has a very distinctive style when he writes. I've compared many, many examples.

The inscription and signature are his.

"But it was obviously wrong. He was not a D.A. at the time. Wouldn't have done that."

He was Deputy DA. Whoopdedo. How the hell would you know what he "would have done?"

Of course, men trying to get in girls panties never puff up their credentials. lol.

And he *if* she added the D.A. after, when she memorialized the date and place -- its really a freakin stoopid thing to tie your horse to.

He wrote it. He lied about knowing the girl. Fin.

What happened to the handwriting expert who was going to prove Moore's signature was fake?
Alread REFUSED to allow ANY handwriting expert examine the yearbook you moron!
Here ya go, they had a press conference yesterday on it and had her yearbook along with the note from Roy Moore wishing another one of the girls a happy graduation, both analyzed....and they are Roy Moore's handwriting and signature on both...

here's a link on it from a local news station

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

An expert has concluded that Roy Moore inscribed a message in the yearbook of a woman who says he sexually assaulted her when she was 16, according to the accuser's lawyer.

Moore for weeks has denied that the 1977 message was his handwriting and said he doesn't remember the woman, Beverly Young Nelson. But in a news conference Friday in Atlanta, attorney Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry.

“To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A.” reads the yearbook.

Below it is written a date, "12-22-1977," and "Olde Hickory House," the restaurant where Young worked. Moore supporters used discrepancies in the handwriting between those notes and the message to bring the entry into question, but Young said she wrote the notes herself to remember when and where a man she respected wrote the message.

Young said she has been subjected to threats and is living "behind triple-locked doors" since going public with her accusation last month.

"Since I spoke about my experience with Roy Moore when I was only 16 years old, I have been the target of threats and lies," she said. "A talk radio host said that I should be put in the town square and stoned and he said he wanted to be the first to throw the largest stone at me. Someone even sent me a photo of a casket, which I took as a threat."

WHEN were they made?
and

Creepy Roy wrote everything up to the notation of the date and location

His signature is unmistakable

Forum List

Back