Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

The woman came foraward herself. You are a nauseating human being to defend a child molester.

The woman came foraward herself. You are a nauseating human being to defend a child molester.

To tell a lie 40 years later. But stick with the fantasy if you must, but be ready to cry and color in the cup cake zone.

Haha, sure. Same with all the other accusers and all the other people confirming his pedo habits, right? Listen dummy, we all know why you are defending the molester. Not sure who you think you are fooling....

Oh, so here were more then? New ones? Please link that shit!
Such a week statement that no news agency except TMZ will pick it up.

And Newsweek, WaPo, CBS, Slate, NBC, and many others...

You will just say ANYTHING, won't you? Defending molesters does tend to lead to that.
Who is a molester? You must be convicted to be one. So who are you referring to?
You are a molestor the moment you perform an inappropriate act

Celebrities and other important people often write flattering messages to star struck teenagers when signing autographs. It doesn't make them child molesters. She admitted she added the date, so why is she not releasing it for scrutiny? Most likely because the experts would determine that the added information was written recently and not at the time he signed the book like she claims. That is a classic Gloria Allred tactic. She will NEVER release that book because it could end her legal career.

Celebrities and other important people often write flattering messages to star struck teenagers when signing autographs. It doesn't make them child molesters. She admitted she added the date, so why is she not releasing it for scrutiny? Most likely because the experts would determine that the added information was written recently and not at the time he signed the book like she claims. That is a classic Gloria Allred tactic. She will NEVER release that book because it could end her legal career.
So you confirm Moore is lying when he says he didn't sign it?

You can't do any worse than accuse someone of being a 'Child Rapist.' The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. They have no credible evidence whatsoever, proving Moore ever 'raped a child.' This poor man now has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So Democrats could steal a Senate Seat? I truly hope this really comes back to haunt all who participated in this terrible attempted political lynching. That will be true justice.
Oh cut the faux outrage.

Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is as bad as it gets. Democrats have reached rock-bottom. This poor man has to live with this heinous accusation the rest of his life. And for what? So y'all could steal a Senate Seat? I really do hope this comes back to haunt you bigtime. That would be some true justice.
You have done the same thing. Lolita express. So spare us the holier than thou bullshit.

Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts. You Democrats haven't provided any credible evidence proving Moore ever raped a child. You're despicable people. Period, end of story.

] Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' ...

No, it's not a fact, you despicable POS.

There is no proof he was ever on that island, crackass.

I’ve signed hundreds of things over the past 40 years. To claim I knew many of those documents, even though they did so in my presence would be THE LIE.

I’ve signed hundreds of things over the past 40 years. To claim I knew many of those documents, even though they did so in my presence would be THE LIE.
Maybe you'd remember you signed the yearbook of a high schooler you were hitting on, and then later tried to shove her face into your crotch.

He doesn't recognize his own signature?
Why is he lying about it?

Oh...I forgot....he is Republican

Maybe you'd remember you signed the yearbook of a high schooler you were hitting on, and then later tried to shove her face into your crotch.

The problem is that Roy Moore first admitted to Sean Hannity that he remembered going out with two of his accusers, and then Moore later claimed he didn't know any of them. That's when the yearbook and graduation cards came out, as physical evidence Moore did indeed know them.

Moore has lied so many times about dating teenage girls that nothing he says should be believed. His accusers haven't lied, no matter how hard the right tries to pick apart their stories.

It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

] Not the same thing. It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' ...

Jeffrey Epstein was one of his close friends. He did travel to his 'Pedophile Island.' You can live in denial if you want, but Clinton is a proven degenerate serial pervert.

Jeffrey Epstein was one of his close friends. He did travel to his 'Pedophile Island.' You can live in denial if you want, but Clinton is a proven degenerate serial pervert.
Trump was a closer friend to Epstein.

And to repeat: There is no proof Clinton was ever on that island, crackass.

I've been through this a 100 times with RWNJ's, and they never win. Fair warning.

It's fact that Bill Clinton did travel to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's also fact he often flew on another good friend's 'affectionately' nicknamed, 'Air F*ck One' plane. Those are facts.

Flying on planes, what is that proof of? No underaged girls have ever accused Clinton of anything.

Meanwhile Trump and Moore have dozens of accusers, including when Trump hung around a convicted pedophiles apartment in NYC

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.

Bill Clinton has traveled to almost every place on earth. But unlike Trump and Moore there are no underaged accusers.

SJ

Why does it matter when she wrote the date and where it was....?

You know he also sent a graduation card to one of the girls coming forward, that he also lied and said he never met....

She was 17 and they did date, I believe, and she said he was a gentleman to her, but now she knows he is lying about all the other girls and about her, he claims he never knew her... or the other women, even with the card with his handwriting...plus, she went on to work for two of his campaigns in her early 20's, he does KNOW her

They had that girl's graduation card analyzed by the handwriting expert as well, and it too was Roy Moore's handwriting.

And you are right, these girl's testimony alone could all be made up, but there is more than 30 other collaborating witnesses/people at the time, and documents that in the very least show he had a penchant for teen girls, when he was in his 30's...

There is no evidence at this time that can prove Roy Moore attacked a 16 yr old, and seduced a 14 yr old in to undressing etc....

but there certainly is enough circumstantial evidence to support the women, and their stories of their contact with him.

Even the most partisan blind person, has to be able to see that....

Can anything be done about it, no...not with the Justice system or the criminal court...

Has he changed since then and lost his penchant for teens once he married his young bride? Maybe he has....? Seems like he has to me....

But to demean and diminish these women the way you all and right wing media and Roy Moore himself has done....all for poltics, is so wrong and hurtful, to some of the women that are still hurting today and are evidently still in pain and scarred from their experiences with him....from decades ago.

One of his good friends Jeffrey Epstein, ran an island set up for underage prostitution. And he did visit the island. Clinton's a known serial pervert. So, do the math.

Several of Trumps good friends ran collusion with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election.

If being friends proves you committed their crimes, I have to thank you for putting the nail in Trumps ass proving he personally colluded with the russians.

Trump was a closer friend to Epstein.

And to repeat: There is no proof Clinton was ever on that island, crackass.

I've been through this a 100 times with RWNJ's, and they never win. Fair warning.

LMFAO

Bill Clinton has traveled to almost every place on earth. But unlike Trump and Moore there are no underaged accusers.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

ABC News Link

Forum List

Back