Moore, OK: Ya learn somethin' new every day

You can and no one is stopping go....stop pretending someone is

Well of course I could. That doesn't change how what I said would be viewed. Be real with yourself. You can't make fun of religions other than Christianity and not have extreme negative backlash by religious tolerance Activists. Come on man...

So? I bet if you moved to India there are plenty of Hindu jokes and when someone tries to tell a Christian jokes someone in a Dhoti says "Hey, HEY!! Be sensitive of other religions asshole!"

Doubt it. We just aren't allowed to offend anyone in America who isn't middle class white and Christian. It's intolerant.

Well of course I could. That doesn't change how what I said would be viewed. Be real with yourself. You can't make fun of religions other than Christianity and not have extreme negative backlash by religious tolerance Activists. Come on man...

So? I bet if you moved to India there are plenty of Hindu jokes and when someone tries to tell a Christian jokes someone in a Dhoti says "Hey, HEY!! Be sensitive of other religions asshole!"

Doubt it. We just aren't allowed to offend anyone in America who isn't middle class white and Christian. It's intolerant.

oh god

No, it the constant whining that white people are under attack. I've seen Indian comedians talk about their religion...hell everyone has...The only ppl who don't take to kindly is Muslims. If you want Christians to be more like muslims then have fun. But you are allowed too, no one is stopping you and if you want to have an opinion on ANYTHING without someone having an opinion back...then hell, just keep your mouth closed. *shrug life*

There is a big difference between Americanized Muslims who love freedom and Jihadist Muslims and Muslims who want Sharia laws rather than American laws.

No, it the constant whining that white people are under attack. I've seen Indian comedians talk about their religion...hell everyone has...The only ppl who don't take to kindly is Muslims. If you want Christians to be more like muslims then have fun. But you are allowed too, no one is stopping you and if you want to have an opinion on ANYTHING without someone having an opinion back...then hell, just keep your mouth closed. *shrug life*

You're precious! I'm not saying don't make fun of Christians, I'm just asking you to not kid yourself into believing that an non Christian making fun of Christianity is looked at in the same way as a a non believer making fun of a Muslim.

Making fun of Christianity is much more acceptable in America. It's expected.

You're precious! I'm not saying don't make fun of Christians, I'm just asking you to not kid yourself into believing that an non Christian making fun of Christianity is looked at in the same way as a a non believer making fun of a Muslim.

Why do you ignore the possibility that the reason it is mocked is because its the most common form of religion in America? While also ignoring that other religions are not very popular and that is why they are handled differently?

Also ignoring the POSSIBILITY that other countries make fun of the most popular religions in their areas?

[MENTION=24391]NoNukes[/MENTION]:

Kinda does little good when you have people killing innocents same as that tornado did, in the name of your faith. I highly doubt charities like that exist. But heck, people who suffered through things like that would naturally be willing to take help wherever it comes from, no matter how hollow the intentions are.

I mean for pete's sake, those terrorists strap children with bombs over there and walk them into densely populated areas! When Muslims do more good than harm, I will be happy to hear anything good about them. As far as they go now, they have little to show for themselves.

Muslims /=/ Islamic extremists

Why do you ignore the possibility that the reason it is mocked is because its the most common form of religion in America? While also ignoring that other religions are not very popular and that is why they are handled differently?

Also ignoring the POSSIBILITY that other countries make fun of the most popular religions in their areas?

Never did I ignore the possibility, but I am glad that you acknowledged that because people are different we are supposed to treat them Different and NOT equal. We scream about equality in this country, but as you have clearly stated, it doesn't really exist.

You're off topic and trolling the shit out of what started off as an informative OP.

It started off as a great thread recognizing this Islamic Charity and you have had to go and turn it into a Christian Conservative bashing thread.

Hell's bells what the hell is wrong with you?

Never did I ignore the possibility, but I am glad that you acknowledged that because people are different we are supposed to treat them Different and NOT equal. We scream about equality in this country, but as you have clearly stated, it doesn't really exist.

Again I say, NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM BEING AN ASSHOLE. GO FORTH AND BE ASSHOLEY IT"S YOUR RIGHT AND NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU

You're off topic and trolling the shit out of what started off as an informative OP.

It started off as a great thread recognizing this Islamic Charity and you have had to go and turn it into a Christian Conservative bashing thread.

Hell's bells what the hell is wrong with you?

You clearly didn't read the whole thread before this spiraled out of amuck. Mr. Closed caption initially bashed Christian conservatives for only ever speaking of THEIR religion. I simply made an observation that even HE confirmed before calling me an ass hole.

In fact, I even acknowledged that our media purposely isn't talking about the good thing that this Muslim charity did. What the hell is wrong with me?? Seriously?

If Muslim comedians are something you're looking for: Axis of Evil Comedy Tour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Makes you wonder why nobody has mentioned it, doesn't it?

I'm more curious about why I've never run across them. I've responded 26 times to 22 different disasters in 13 states and one foreign country and I've NEVER seen them.

Is it something new?

You aren't the only one who has never seen them. Apparently this is the most effective, but invisible, relief agency in the world. At the least the US. Evidently they give reports about how much they have helped but like the shoemaker's elves, totally unseen.

Forum List

Back