Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

The left has no moral or logical authority to even open their ignorant mouths.
First off. You are comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing an ass is far from molesting children. Second, Franken owned it like a man, apologized to his accusers, sought and was awarded forgiveness from his accusers, and has said that he will accept the consequences that his peers deem justified. Moore is denying the allegations and spreading lies trying to smear his accusers. Big difference there

jones_moore.jpg

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

It looks like the whole carefully constructed scam to smear more is collapsing

Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.
Of course. Alabama is for Child Molesters.

RW idiots like you keep yammering there is no proof he is guilty of molesting young girls..

well, let me tell you something dipshit - if there is no proof he did there DAMN sure isn't any proof he didn't.

THE END
There is also no proof that you didn't rape every little boy in your town but I guess we should just all treat you like you did right?

It's hilarious the only proven fake accuser is a bimbo sent by O'Keefe! :lol:

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Did you hear about the scammer that tried to tell the wa post that Moore impregnated her when she was 16 and had her get an abortion? Turns out she was a plant from Project Varitas who was trying to discredit the story and the other accusers.
If this whole thing is a scam then why wasn’t her story printed?
Isn't it precious? The RW creating a FAKE molestation story in an attempt to discredit REAL victims of molestation......all for politics.

Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.
Hey, look at who calls himself a “snowflake”...
Snowflakes need polls to tell them what to think. They aren't capable of doing it on their own.

There are quite a few progressives in Alabama. So yes, there are probably quite a few child molesters in that state, but most are not, they are good moral conservatives.

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Yeah all nine women are lying... just like all 17 of Trump’s victims are lying .. just like all 60 of Cosby’s victims are lying.
You and your kind are male chauvinist pigs who have zero empathy for women who’s been victimized by male predators.
You need to face the facts, you are going to lose. Simple as that.
And.....Alabama child molesters....in fact RW child molesters everywhere....win!
upload_2017-11-28_8-37-27.png

There are quite a few progressives in Alabama. So yes, there are probably quite a few child molesters in that state, but most are good moral conservatives.
Voting eagerly....gladly.....joyfully.....for a child molester.

There are quite a few progressives in Alabama. So yes, there are probably quite a few child molesters in that state, but most are good moral conservatives.
Voting eagerly....gladly.....joyfully.....for a child molester.
Way'll at least he ain't a homersexul

it's what i've told a lot on the left since i got here.

you claim EVERYTHING is:
racist
sexist
homophobic
nazi

and every other extreme word they think fits the situation and in time, people simply tune you out cause that's all you see and it's impossible for someone to be that bad 100% of the time. even the cleveland browns win a game from time to time. but when people eddie and others i've talked with in here just take EVERYTHING trump does to max hate right off the bat, it's crying wolf.

in time i have also said something *will* come up that deserves that type of look/critique but it will slide by because the screaming against trump is just one more in a long line of all you know how to do. so *IF* this is really a bad moore getting through, then maybe the left will save their tears for something that really warrants it.
Moore isn’t getting through because the Right doesn’t believe the crying Left. He is getting through simply because he is a Republican in Alabama and people will ignore his past to get somebody who will progress their political agenda. The Fake News cry’s are just a lazy scapegoat. Deep down most people know the truth. All but the wingnuts and conspiracy theorists

Hmmmmmmm, think about that, how weak is the left if an accusation like those made about Moore doesn't zoom the lefts candidate to an incredible lead?

Just the thought of that makes me laugh my ass off!

Of course it might be that the accusations are simply so outlandish (having somehow been "common knowledge", yet no press coverage FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS) that they are simply laughed off.
That’s gotta be the most idiotic spin I’ve seen thrown into this situation. Keep laughing though, just hope no ladies in your life go through anything like this.

The Liberal Turds on this board just assume people from the Heartland are ignorant rednecks, when in fact, the real fools are people like "The Old School", a real shithead, who sucks up anything the New York Media and Bezos Wapo Gestapo send their way.

The half-wit fool Nancy Pelosi just called Moore a sexual predator because of unsubstantiated and very very questionable claims from Thirty-Eight (38) years ago...and in the same interview said the old communist Conyers was entitled to "due process"....something he already had when he went through a suit which was settled by him paying off the accuser...under the table...with Taxpayer money.

Where is Roy Moore's "Due Process"?

How in the hell do you Bolsheviks square Conyers treatment and Moore's?

Simple, just call everyone in Alabama inbred rednecks. Yea, that'll do it. A Basket of Deplorables. How did that work out for your last bogus, rapacious, incompetent, crooked, drunk, liar candidate.

Bunch of suck-ass hypocrites.

Nothing----nothing at all---has been proven against Roy Moore, and in fact the most serious allegations have been nearly completely disproved. Keep up, dumb-asses.
"just assume people from the Heartland are ignorant rednecks"...no assuming necessary when we watch the Alabama election of a child molester.

it's what i've told a lot on the left since i got here.

you claim EVERYTHING is:
racist
sexist
homophobic
nazi

and every other extreme word they think fits the situation and in time, people simply tune you out cause that's all you see and it's impossible for someone to be that bad 100% of the time. even the cleveland browns win a game from time to time. but when people eddie and others i've talked with in here just take EVERYTHING trump does to max hate right off the bat, it's crying wolf.

in time i have also said something *will* come up that deserves that type of look/critique but it will slide by because the screaming against trump is just one more in a long line of all you know how to do. so *IF* this is really a bad moore getting through, then maybe the left will save their tears for something that really warrants it.
Moore isn’t getting through because the Right doesn’t believe the crying Left. He is getting through simply because he is a Republican in Alabama and people will ignore his past to get somebody who will progress their political agenda. The Fake News cry’s are just a lazy scapegoat. Deep down most people know the truth. All but the wingnuts and conspiracy theorists

Hmmmmmmm, think about that, how weak is the left if an accusation like those made about Moore doesn't zoom the lefts candidate to an incredible lead?

Just the thought of that makes me laugh my ass off!

Of course it might be that the accusations are simply so outlandish (having somehow been "common knowledge", yet no press coverage FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS) that they are simply laughed off.
That’s gotta be the most idiotic spin I’ve seen thrown into this situation. Keep laughing though, just hope no ladies in your life go through anything like this.

Umm....about your last comment..............er........nevermind.

There are millions and millions of child diddlers in Alabama. Sexually assaulting children is a way of life there.

Moore has a lock on the child molester voting bloc.

You'll see on December 12.

RW idiots like you keep yammering there is no proof he is guilty of molesting young girls..

well, let me tell you something dipshit - if there is no proof he did there DAMN sure isn't any proof he didn't.

THE END

This kind of third world justice is what we fight when we fight liberals.

WOMAN 1: A Republican candidate sexually assaulted me when I was a kid a long time ago.

TARDS: Why'd she wait so long to come forward?

WOMAN 2: A Democrat groped me a long time ago.

TARDS: HE NEEDS TO RESIGN!

I would be shocked if Moore didn’t win, its Alabama. It will be a sad day for Alabamians as this will define them for a long time as people who elected a child molester. It will also spill over to lesser of a degree to the Republican Party.

That's would sleazy lying douche bags like you are trying to accomplish, but it isn't going to work. This proves that Alabamiams aren't suckers. They know a con when they see one.
"That proves that Alabamiams aren't suckers".....no....just voters supporting child molesters.

Did you hear about the scammer that tried to tell the wa post that Moore impregnated her when she was 16 and had her get an abortion? Turns out she was a plant from Project Varitas who was trying to discredit the story and the other accusers.
If this whole thing is a scam then why wasn’t her story printed?

So they managed to uncover her. So what? How does that prove it's not a scam?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FANTASTIC!

Forum List

Back