Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

it's what i've told a lot on the left since i got here.

you claim EVERYTHING is:
racist
sexist
homophobic
nazi

and every other extreme word they think fits the situation and in time, people simply tune you out cause that's all you see and it's impossible for someone to be that bad 100% of the time. even the cleveland browns win a game from time to time. but when people eddie and others i've talked with in here just take EVERYTHING trump does to max hate right off the bat, it's crying wolf.

in time i have also said something *will* come up that deserves that type of look/critique but it will slide by because the screaming against trump is just one more in a long line of all you know how to do. so *IF* this is really a bad moore getting through, then maybe the left will save their tears for something that really warrants it.
Moore isn’t getting through because the Right doesn’t believe the crying Left. He is getting through simply because he is a Republican in Alabama and people will ignore his past to get somebody who will progress their political agenda. The Fake News cry’s are just a lazy scapegoat. Deep down most people know the truth. All but the wingnuts and conspiracy theorists

Hmmmmmmm, think about that, how weak is the left if an accusation like those made about Moore doesn't zoom the lefts candidate to an incredible lead?

Just the thought of that makes me laugh my ass off!

Of course it might be that the accusations are simply so outlandish (having somehow been "common knowledge", yet no press coverage FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS) that they are simply laughed off.
That’s gotta be the most idiotic spin I’ve seen thrown into this situation. Keep laughing though, just hope no ladies in your life go through anything like this.

One has, and worse, she finds the whole thing as outlandish as I do.
Then your partisan blinders are thicker than I thought. Have you read the post article? Have you thought through the logistics of actually organizing and executing a conspiracy like this involving dozens and dozens of people? The conspiracy and coordinated lies are the outlandish and extremely improbable element here. Think about it...

OK big fella, then you explain how something so well known as the accusations say they were, missed the scrutiny of:

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The local Democratic Commitee
The Alabama Democratic Commitee
The DNC
The ACLU
LGBT Organizations (too many to list)
The RNC (Trump backed Luther Strange)
The committee to elect Luther Strange
AND EVERY INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT HAS EVER DREAMED ABOUT WINNING A PULITZER PRIZE

If you have an explanation you're doing much better than anyone else I've asked.

Go for it.

Moore isn’t getting through because the Right doesn’t believe the crying Left. He is getting through simply because he is a Republican in Alabama and people will ignore his past to get somebody who will progress their political agenda. The Fake News cry’s are just a lazy scapegoat. Deep down most people know the truth. All but the wingnuts and conspiracy theorists

Hmmmmmmm, think about that, how weak is the left if an accusation like those made about Moore doesn't zoom the lefts candidate to an incredible lead?

Of course it might be that the accusations are simply so outlandish (having somehow been "common knowledge", yet no press coverage FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS) that they are simply laughed off.
That’s gotta be the most idiotic spin I’ve seen thrown into this situation. Keep laughing though, just hope no ladies in your life go through anything like this.

Then your partisan blinders are thicker than I thought. Have you read the post article? Have you thought through the logistics of actually organizing and executing a conspiracy like this involving dozens and dozens of people? The conspiracy and coordinated lies are the outlandish and extremely improbable element here. Think about it...

OK big fella, then you explain how something so well known as the accusations say they were, missed the scrutiny of:

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU
AND EVERY INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT HAS EVER DREAMED ABOUT WINNING A PULITZER PRIZE

If you have an explanation you're doing much better than anyone else I've asked.

Go for it.
What are you asking? Why this hasn’t come out sooner? That’s not too hard to figure out... the women didn’t want to go public against a Judge. This congressional election brought out the reporters who dug and convinced multiple victims to go on record. I bet you didn’t even read the WAPO article.

Is it any surprise that the party that embraces Nazis also embraces pedophile child abusers?

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU

Go for it.
What are you asking? Why this hasn’t come out sooner? That’s not too hard to figure out... the women didn’t want to go public against a Judge. This congressional election brought out the reporters who dug and convinced multiple victims to go on record. I bet you didn’t even read the WAPO article.

IT WAS ALLEDGED TO BE COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

Do you need a dictionary?

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU

Go for it.

So was Weinstein, does that man he didn’t do what his accusers said... your logic doesn’t make sense

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU

Go for it.

So was Weinstein, does that man he didn’t do what his accusers said... your logic doesn’t make sense

Oh really?

Weinstein paid off his accusers:

Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accusers for Decades

In settlements, the accuser loses the payments if they open their mouths, plus are you equating a Hollywood Producer with a Chief Justice of a Supreme Court? The hint of scandal of a Hollywood Producer gets a big ol yawn, a Justice on the other hand, IMPEACHMENT. Get real.

You got info that Moore paid of anyone?

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Yeah all nine women are lying... just like all 17 of Trump’s victims are lying .. just like all 60 of Cosby’s victims are lying.
You and your kind are male chauvinist pigs who have zero empathy for women who’s been victimized by male predators.
You need to face the facts, you are going to lose. Simple as that.

And so add to Trump Derangement Syndrome a new illness...Senator Roy Moore Insanity.
Never underestimate their capability for denial however. Right now the elites are thinking "just a few more media smears...a few more celebrities attacking him...a little more degrading the citizens of Alabama as backwards...and we got this!". Kind of like their Trump strategy.
They never learn...to our advantage.
Yes....trumpanzees believe that those against child molesters gaining political power are "insane"......trumpanzees believe it's totally acceptable to support child molesters. Ipso Facto.

Wow...a little Latin lingo! Isn't Boadicea displaying a classical education now! Except its more akin to a parrot than human reasoning.
Let me acquaint you with the Fallacy of False Premises. If you start with a false premise..then you end with a false premise. It is false even if you ape your betters with a Latin phrase.

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU

Go for it.

Oh really?

In settlements, the accuser loses the payments if they open their mouths, plus are you equating a Hollywood Producer with a Chief Justice of a Supreme Court? The hint of scandal of a Hollywood Producer gets a big ol yawn, a Justice on the other hand, IMPEACHMENT. Get real.

Bill Clinton did as well...over 800,000 to one rape victim alone. She said Hillary was more vicious to her than her rapist Bill Clinton.

Little by little we find that the celebrity skanks who put on pussy hats, marched in womans day parades and attacked Trump for his treatment of women were all part of the same thing themselves. I think this is called "projection"? They were willing to do what it took to become stars and then remain silent while the next little girl was abused. They joined Weinstein (what kind of name is that by the way?) in his dinners and fund raisers for Hillary..then decided he wasnt such a good guy after all. I love to watch them turn on each other.
Too busy attacking Trump I suppose to bring up their own sordid adventures in stardom.

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU

Go for it.

Oh really?

Bill Clinton did as well...over 800,000 to one rape victim alone. She said Hillary was more vicious to her than her rapist Bill Clinton.
you freaks are truly fucking nuts. What “rape victim” was paid $800,000?

Clinton paid $850,000 to Paula Jones for exposing himself to her when he was governor.

He didn't rape her, asshole.

Is it any surprise that the party that embraces Nazis also embraces pedophile child abusers?

Abortions are the ultimate in child abuse. . .

So, you were saying?

Fetuses aren't children but since you are easily duped by fake news it's no surprise that you would want to change the definition of words too.

If a child in the fetal stage of their life is not a child. . . you need to explain our more than 30 State and Federal fetal HOMICIDE laws and maybe try to sell your denials to any of those who have already been arrested under one of them.

It looks like the whole carefully constructed scam to smear more is collapsing

Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.

I sure hope he WINS.........Says all there is to say about Alabamans AND the Trump's GOP stance on "morality."....................LOL

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Washington Post
New York Times
LA Times
Detroit Free Press
Boston Globe
Rolling Stone
National Enquirer
WND
Sacramento Bee
Hustler Magazine
Playboy
Time
Newsweek
Wall Street Journal
The DNC
The ACLU

Go for it.

Oh really?

Yeah Weistein paid some of them off. And many many many others recently came out with stories who weren’t paid off. Frankens accuser wasn’t paid off. Spaceys accuser was decades ago and wasn’t paid for silence. You seeing the trend?

So, you were saying?

Fetuses aren't children but since you are easily duped by fake news it's no surprise that you would want to change the definition of words too.

If a child in the fetal stage of their life is not a child. . . you need to explain our more than 30 State and Federal fetal HOMICIDE laws and maybe try to sell your denials to any of those who have already been arrested under one of them.

You just called it fetal homicide. Not murder. Obviously there is a difference between a child and a fetus according to even you.

So, you were saying?

You just called it fetal homicide. Not murder. Obviously there is a difference between a child and a fetus according to even you.

Do you need to see/ read the exact language of the law to know the charges include MURDER?

Have you really not ever seen a headline for where anyone has been charged with MURDER for killing a child in the womb?

Little by little we find that the celebrity skanks who put on pussy hats, marched in womans day parades and attacked Trump for his treatment of women were all part of the same thing themselves. I think this is called "projection"? They were willing to do what it took to become stars and then remain silent while the next little girl was abused. They joined Weinstein (what kind of name is that by the way?) in his dinners and fund raisers for Hillary..then decided he wasnt such a good guy after all. I love to watch them turn on each other.
Too busy attacking Trump I suppose to bring up their own sordid adventures in stardom.
Sounds like you are acting just like them, politics over morality. Sad

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

The left has no moral or logical authority to even open their ignorant mouths.
"the Left is fine with it"? Really? Show where any of us are "fine with it". Just about everyone here has said it was wrong and he needs to be investigated for it (he is) and/or resign. None of us here have thrown our support towards him anywhere near as enthusiastically as the RW Moore supporters have excused his child molesting ways.

Forum List

Back