Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Bill Clinton did as well...over 800,000 to one rape victim alone. She said Hillary was more vicious to her than her rapist Bill Clinton.
Clinton paid $850,000 to Paula Jones for exposing himself to her when he was governor.

He didn't rape her, asshole.
And she failed to prove he exposed himself when she had her day in court. Her case was dismissed due to lack of merit.

O I C

No eyewitnesses. So accusations alone should not win the day.

Thanks
When did I say they should?

You just called it fetal homicide. Not murder. Obviously there is a difference between a child and a fetus according to even you.

Do you need to see/ read the exact language of the law to know the charges include MURDER?

Have you really not ever seen a headline for where anyone has been charged with MURDER for killing a child in the womb?

When choice is taken away from the mother that is wrong and why it should be a criminal activity. The focus should be on the choice of the mother not your archaic religious beliefs.

Religion doesn't have shit to do with my beliefs on abortion.

Try again.

Oh so you came up with your closed minded views all on your own. Good for you.

Let me see if I have this right. I recognize all the traits, forms, physical characteristics, lawsn etc. that prove that a child in the womb is a child. . . And YOU dont. . . And somehow in your feeble mind that makes me the one who is "closed minded?"

Too fucking funny
Why are you trying to turn this into an abortion discussion? Start another thread if you want to talk about that.

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Did you hear about the scammer that tried to tell the wa post that Moore impregnated her when she was 16 and had her get an abortion? Turns out she was a plant from Project Varitas who was trying to discredit the story and the other accusers.
If this whole thing is a scam then why wasn’t her story printed?
What does that have to do with Allred and her refusal to provide any proof of her accusations?
Allred is a media junky, she annoys me as she plays lawyer. The real issue is with these women and a yearbook isn't needed to verify the seriousness and credibility of the claims against Moore
They need some kind of credible proof because their accusations just are not cutting it.

And she failed to prove he exposed himself when she had her day in court. Her case was dismissed due to lack of merit.

So you are moving from "fucking nuts" to "it never happened"?

Yes..it happened. I cited the Washington Post story. Bill Clinton settled with her for over 800,000.00 for his sexual abuse of her in a hotel room.
Fact.
Fucking retard, even she never said she was raped by Clinton.

They elected a man with a known history of sexually assaulting women president. Thst man is now stumping for another sexual predator. If they elect a man with a well sourced history of molesting underage girls (not to mention breaking the law..) Into congress...that is going to look pretty bad.

This represents a new low.

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Did you hear about the scammer that tried to tell the wa post that Moore impregnated her when she was 16 and had her get an abortion? Turns out she was a plant from Project Varitas who was trying to discredit the story and the other accusers.
What does that have to do with Allred and her refusal to provide any proof of her accusations?
Allred is a media junky, she annoys me as she plays lawyer. The real issue is with these women and a yearbook isn't needed to verify the seriousness and credibility of the claims against Moore
They need some kind of credible proof because their accusations just are not cutting it.
The accusers and corroborating witnesses are over 50 people. How do you fake that? Think about it... This isn't a criminal trail it is an election so nothing is necessary. Given the fact that the RNC pulled funding and republican leadership (minus our child emperor) has called for Moore to step down, I think its pretty obvious. Just wingnutters left defending Moore... Why you would want to do that I'll never understand.

Do you need to see/ read the exact language of the law to know the charges include MURDER?

Have you really not ever seen a headline for where anyone has been charged with MURDER for killing a child in the womb?

When choice is taken away from the mother that is wrong and why it should be a criminal activity. The focus should be on the choice of the mother not your archaic religious beliefs.

Try again.

Let me see if I have this right. I recognize all the traits, forms, physical characteristics, lawsn etc. that prove that a child in the womb is a child. . . And YOU dont. . . And somehow in your feeble mind that makes me the one who is "closed minded?"

Too fucking funny
Why are you trying to turn this into an abortion discussion? Start another thread if you want to talk about that.

I'm not trying to start a discussion about anything other than the hypocrisy of proabort leftardz accusing anyone else of violating children's rights.

Abortion is the ultimate in child abuse and they (leftardz) own it.

Try again.

Too fucking funny

I'm not trying to start a discussion about anything other than the hypocrisy of proabort leftardz accusing anyone else of violating children's rights.

There is massive hypocrisy from partisans on both sides. We would be here all day if we were pointing out all the instances of hypocrisy. How about you just stick to the subject? If you believe Moore molested children you should be against Moore, regardless of your party and regardless of your stance on abortion. It sounds simple, yet it isn't reality, I guess politics plays a stronger factor than many assumed.

You just called it fetal homicide. Not murder. Obviously there is a difference between a child and a fetus according to even you.

Try again.

Too fucking funny

Key phrase, "in the womb" but keep glossing over that fact since it doesn't fit your narrow minded view.

Try again.

Too fucking funny

Whats your address? I'm going to mail you a dictionary so that you can see for yourself that there is in fact two separate meanings for the term "child" and "fetus".

Try again.

Too fucking funny

There is massive hypocrisy from partisans on both sides. We would be here all day if we were pointing out all the instances of hypocrisy. How about you just stick to the subject? If you believe Moore molested children you should be against Moore, regardless of your party and regardless of your stance on abortion. It sounds simple, yet it isn't reality, I guess politics plays a stronger factor than many assumed.

Have anything more than a 40 year old allegation that Moore molested any kids?

Last I read, pedophiles don't change. If anything, they typically get worse and molest more kids over time.

Too fucking funny

Last I read, pedophiles don't change. If anything, they typically get worse and molest more kids over time.
He’s not been accused of pedophilia.

They elected a man with a known history of sexually assaulting women president. Thst man is now stumping for another sexual predator. If they elect a man with a well sourced history of molesting underage girls (not to mention breaking the law..) Into congress...that is going to look pretty bad.

This represents a new low.

The implication here being it would look good and make you a Republican if he is rejected? No..you hated trump and you hated Moore...before any sleazeballs came out to smear him.
Seeing Democrats give advice to republicans on what will make them look good is always funny though.

"Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and you never know what you might find," James Carville

The accusers and corroborating witnesses are over 50 people. How do you fake that? Think about it... This isn't a criminal trail it is an election so nothing is necessary. Given the fact that the RNC pulled funding and republican leadership (minus our child emperor) has called for Moore to step down, I think its pretty obvious. Just wingnutters left defending Moore... Why you would want to do that I'll never understand.
Think about what you are saying. That in order to ruin anyone's life, we need only make an accusation. I have no idea where you get the 50 number, but I don't believe it.

What I will believe is some concrete proof of the accusations. If none are provided, then those who are making accusations of a child rapist, molester, or predator are dishonest and doing so for one purpose only. To aid in getting a Democrat in office. That reduces their credibility to zero as well, as we have seen, if the accusations are against Democrats, they remain silent or make excuses. I have not piled on the accusations of these Democrats because I am applying the very same standard.

I want concrete proof or it never happened.

Try again.

Too fucking funny

Whats your address? I'm going to mail you a dictionary so that you can see for yourself that there is in fact two separate meanings for the term "child" and "fetus".

Definition of child
plural children play \ˈchil-drən, -dərn\
: an unborn or recently born person

Definition of CHILD

Give it time. Desperation will set in about December 9th. The Saturday before an election is when the media likes to release the smears they have been holding back for maximum effect.

Give it time. Desperation will set in about December 9th. The Saturday before an election is when the media likes to release the smears they have been holding back for maximum effect.
Give it Time? Ya mean like, give it time and Paula Jones will accuse Bill Clinton of raping her?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Like the Hollywood celebrities who blew every producer they could find for roles then suddenly got a bout of conscience.

Try again.

Too fucking funny

Yes there is..one is a medical term and the other is used by pople in their normal everyday life to refer to their offspring.

I am sure you have often heard "honey the fetus is kicking yay!" or "my fetus is due next month" or "i am decorating a nursery for the fetus".
But those of us with normal relationships and lives haven't.

Too fucking funny

Wow, you broke the case!!!! Nice work. Gotta love idiot logic

Forum List

Back