Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Have anything more than a 40 year old allegation that Moore molested any kids?

Last I read, pedophiles don't change. If anything, they typically get worse and molest more kids over time.
Wow, you broke the case!!!! Nice work. Gotta love idiot logic

My logic is "innocent until proven guilty"

What's yours
Same... Which is why I wouldn't call on Moore to be prosecuted. In the absence of hard proof or a formal trial we are left with common sense and the so called "court of public opinion". We deal with cases like this all the time in school when there is a "he said / she said" situation. Any teacher or parent with multiple kids is well aware of this. In these cases you listen to the accounts of both sides and you draw your conclusion based on whose story is the most credible. Thats whats happening here. The accusers and the dozens of corroborating witnesses are overwhelmingly more credible than the weak defense that Moore put out. I really shouldn't have to explain all this to you.

Credibility in the absence of proof is not credible to me. Especially when the allegation is 40 years old.
Thats fine. But don't pretend that 6 first hand accounts backed up by dozens of decade old corroborating witnesses who the accusers told about the incidents isn't evidence. It very much is and it is proof for most except the wingnuts like yourself that decide to defend a molester to promote your political agenda. Sick

You say this even as you continue to defend the most extreme form of child molestation there is.

Huh.

I
Sorry, Progs...it’s going to be tough to win back the Senate.

Doug Jones is not going to win.

Would a Republican in New York City defeat a Democrat accused of impropriety from 40years ago?

Not a fucking chance in hell. New Yorkers would elect the Prog.

Alabamians are going to elect the Conservative.

You think I was going to vote for Hillary because Trump said “pussy”? Please.
It isn’t about the Progs and the Cons... those are hopeless cases. It’s about the independents who don’t pledge allegence to either corrupt party and can vote for the best qualified candidate. You are right, some states are lost, Alabama and Ny being two of them

And nothing is going to change for a long long long time.

True. Trump will be not their President until 2024 :)

It looks like the whole carefully constructed scam to smear more is collapsing

Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.
Didn't Hillary complain why Jones doesn't have a 50 phone lead?

"Why arent I 50 points ahead!"
LOL..as I say their lack of understanding is to our advantage. Always push them to the edge of their delusions.

Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.
Surprise surprise.
Even the gov said she would rather have a pedophile than a dem.
Nothing like a Christian attitude

RW idiots like you keep yammering there is no proof he is guilty of molesting young girls..

well, let me tell you something dipshit - if there is no proof he did there DAMN sure isn't any proof he didn't.

THE END

Ahhh, the ole prove your innocent ploy. So in your little confused mind, it is now the responsibility of the accused to prove they are innocent? You must be with the IRS or the mob.

Your hat says it all. Think about it.
RW idiots like you keep yammering there is no proof he is guilty of molesting young girls..

well, let me tell you something dipshit - if there is no proof he did there DAMN sure isn't any proof he didn't.

THE END

There's no proof that you haven't robbed a bank or cheated on your taxes. Apparently we should just assume you are a criminal.

There are no credible accusations that Siete robbed a bank or cheated on his taxes either, but you know that.

It's called a joke. What it has to do with my reply to bripat's post is a secret only known to you.

He’s not been accused of pedophilia.

Give it time. Desperation will set in about December 9th. The Saturday before an election is when the media likes to release the smears they have been holding back for maximum effect.
Give it Time? Ya mean like, give it time and Paula Jones will accuse Bill Clinton of raping her?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She has been well paid for her abuse at the hands of Clinton the rapist. I doubt she will revisit it.
Define well paid....

After she paid off her attorneys...

After she paid the taxes on her share....

What was left other than buying a new nose?

Liberals...and their struggle with English. 800,000 is well paid. At least in my book.

Have you noticed how many of your posts are denials of what you said or demands for definitions of words? Such is the way of the drug addled, stroke victims and liberals.
She didn’t get much.

How much of that money Mrs. Jones will see is still at issue. As the settlement was reached in November, Mrs. Jones faced an outstanding claim by Joseph Cammarata and Gilbert Davis, the two lawyers who quit her case last year and filed an $800,000 lien against any settlement in order to collect legal fees.

Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000

Plus her final team of lawyers ... plus her appeal ... plus taxes ... all she got was a new nose.

I guess to idiot conservatives like you, a nose job is ‘well paid.’ :dunno:

edit: what have I said that I later denied saying?

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Yeah all nine women are lying... just like all 17 of Trump’s victims are lying .. just like all 60 of Cosby’s victims are lying.
You and your kind are male chauvinist pigs who have zero empathy for women who’s been victimized by male predators.
You need to face the facts, you are going to lose. Simple as that.

Hilarious, one handwriting Q ??
Red facts?
A sad commentary on the uneducation and racism of the country

THE END

Ahhh, the ole prove your innocent ploy. So in your little confused mind, it is now the responsibility of the accused to prove they are innocent? You must be with the IRS or the mob.

I bet he doesn’t use the same criteria for Franken and Conyers.

Wow, you broke the case!!!! Nice work. Gotta love idiot logic

What's yours
Same... Which is why I wouldn't call on Moore to be prosecuted. In the absence of hard proof or a formal trial we are left with common sense and the so called "court of public opinion". We deal with cases like this all the time in school when there is a "he said / she said" situation. Any teacher or parent with multiple kids is well aware of this. In these cases you listen to the accounts of both sides and you draw your conclusion based on whose story is the most credible. Thats whats happening here. The accusers and the dozens of corroborating witnesses are overwhelmingly more credible than the weak defense that Moore put out. I really shouldn't have to explain all this to you.

Credibility in the absence of proof is not credible to me. Especially when the allegation is 40 years old.
Thats fine. But don't pretend that 6 first hand accounts backed up by dozens of decade old corroborating witnesses who the accusers told about the incidents isn't evidence. It very much is and it is proof for most except the wingnuts like yourself that decide to defend a molester to promote your political agenda. Sick

You say this even as you continue to defend the most extreme form of child molestation there is.

Huh.
There you go trying to change the subject again, I haven't commented on abortion in this thread. Just told you to stop trying to pivot to it. Stay on point

Surprise surprise.
Even the gov said she would rather have a pedophile than a dem.
Nothing like a Christian attitude
Alabama is for Child Molesters.....a winning bumper sticker.

THE END

You DO know the Governor of Alabama said she'd rather have a child molester than a Democrat....you DO know that many here have said they'd rather have a child molester than a Democrat. That goes completely beyond guilt or innocence. Alabamians don't care. They would vote for Moore regardless.

THE END

You DO know the Governor of Alabama said she'd rather have a child molester than a Democrat....you DO know that many here have said they'd rather have a child molester than a Democrat. That goes completely beyond guilt or innocence. Alabamians don't care. They would vote for Moore regardless.

Shouldn’t Moore be innocent until proven guilty, like Franken and Conyers?

If you dont think Moore should serve because of allegations,you must clearly want Franken and Conyers to resign immediately....because otherwise you would be a hypocrite.

Give it time. Desperation will set in about December 9th. The Saturday before an election is when the media likes to release the smears they have been holding back for maximum effect.
Give it Time? Ya mean like, give it time and Paula Jones will accuse Bill Clinton of raping her?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She has been well paid for her abuse at the hands of Clinton the rapist. I doubt she will revisit it.
Define well paid....

After she paid off her attorneys...

After she paid the taxes on her share....

What was left other than buying a new nose?

Liberals...and their struggle with English. 800,000 is well paid. At least in my book.

Have you noticed how many of your posts are denials of what you said or demands for definitions of words? Such is the way of the drug addled, stroke victims and liberals.
She didn’t get much.

How much of that money Mrs. Jones will see is still at issue. As the settlement was reached in November, Mrs. Jones faced an outstanding claim by Joseph Cammarata and Gilbert Davis, the two lawyers who quit her case last year and filed an $800,000 lien against any settlement in order to collect legal fees.

Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000

Plus her final team of lawyers ... plus her appeal ... plus taxes ... all she got was a new nose.

I guess to idiot conservatives like you, a nose job is ‘well paid.’ :dunno:

edit: what have I said that I later denied saying?

But he paid much.

THE END

Shouldn’t Moore be innocent until proven guilty, like Franken and Conyers?

If you dont think Moore should serve because of allegations,you must clearly want Franken and Conyers to resign immediately....because otherwise you would be a hypocrite.
You mean like you, right?

Here's who I want to see disavow Al Franken:

Let’s see it guys...start disavowing immediately or else you support sexual assault.

There you go trying to change the subject again, I haven't commented on abortion in this thread. Just told you to stop trying to pivot to it. Stay on point

You dont run this thread. And you brought up children. There is no abuse greater than killing them.

abortion1.jpg

What's yours

Huh.

Expecting everyone to show respect for facts and for them to have consistency in their views is not an attempt at a change of subject.

Forum List

Back