More Artifacts From King David's Time

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Inscription from time of King David found in Jerusalem

Israeli archaeologists working in the "City of David" section of Jerusalem have unearthed the oldest alphabetical written text ever discovered in the city.

The inscription appears on the edge of a large pithos, a type of ceramic jar, and was found in a landfill used by kings David and Solomon to support their expansion of Jerusalem in the 10th century BC.

Inscription from time of King David found in Jerusalem - Israel Today | Israel News

Israeli archaeologists working in the "City of David" section of Jerusalem have unearthed the oldest alphabetical written text ever discovered in the city.

The inscription appears on the edge of a large pithos, a type of ceramic jar, and was found in a landfill used by kings David and Solomon to support their expansion of Jerusalem in the 10th century BC.

Inscription from time of King David found in Jerusalem - Israel Today | Israel News
But but but I thought the Palestinians were there first, and Moses, King David, and Jesus were all MUSLIMS! LOL

Wonder when they will find the Ark of the Covenant? There is no way they would allow their most precious possession fall into enemy hands. It would have been mentioned. I believe it has been preserved and waiting for a momentous time to be revealed.

Wonder when they will find the Ark of the Covenant? There is no way they would allow their most precious possession fall into enemy hands. It would have been mentioned. I believe it has been preserved and waiting for a momentous time to be revealed.

Maybe Indiana Jones has it.

I saw a documentary a few months ago about someone from the US and his sons who went digging in caves somewhere in Israel trying to find it as they were convinced the Ark was in a particular location.

I saw a documentary a few months ago about someone from the US and his sons who went digging in caves somewhere in Israel trying to find it as they were convinced the Ark was in a particular location.
I've heard this account for years. I believe the location of the Ark will be revealed at the appropriate time.

Keepers of the Lost Ark? | People & Places | Smithsonian Magazine

Other theories.

Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

Radical Israeli archaeologists fabricating fake artifacts in order to lay claim to the land is an old story.

They have been using them to bolster their zionist land theft for decades. .. :cool:

Radical Israeli archaeologists fabricating fake artifacts in order to lay claim to the land is an old story.

They have been using them to bolster their zionist land theft for decades. .. :cool:
What's the punchline? You always keep the audience in suspense. Ever heard of carbon dating?

What's the punchline? You always keep the audience in suspense. Ever heard of carbon dating?
Simple to fake.

Just use period correct materials to fashion your fake artifact.

And the carbon dating will show it's from the correct time period. .. :cool:

Simple to fake.

Dayam! I never thought of that! Goes to show that those tricky Zionnuts are slicker than snot on a doorknob.
Don't give them too much credit.

Professional art forgers from around the world have used that technique for years to foil carbon dating. .. :cool:

Simple to fake.

Dayam! I never thought of that! Goes to show that those tricky Zionnuts are slicker than snot on a doorknob.
Don't give them too much credit.

Professional art forgers from around the world have used that technique for years to foil carbon dating. .. :cool:
Tell you what, Sunni Man. If the Icons of the 2nd to 4th century A.D. (lent by St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai) are still being exhibited around the U.S., I suggest you go view these Icons. Look at these Icons which depict Biblical characters like Moses plus many of Jesus). There is not a Muslim depicted on these Icons. Tell the person in charge of this exhibit that these Icons are a fake and they purposely left out the Arab Muslims. As an aside, it is amusing how converts to Islam think all these archeological finds are fake because they don't want to believe that there were Jews in the area at that time.

Radical Israeli archaeologists fabricating fake artifacts in order to lay claim to the land is an old story.They have been using them to bolster their zionist land theft for decades.

Bull. It's their land. It always has been. Israel is God's chosen. Jews are God's chosen people. Fck with them and you fck with Him. BIG mistake. BIG!

Thread reopened

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

m0168.gif

Forum List

Back