More bad news for Tesla!!

^^^^^^Only Far Left KOOKS care about Man Made Climate Change. They understand that the name was changed from Global Warming to Climate Change because then MAN can be blamed for the weather changing. It is a JOKE, and an obvious hoax, and scam for government to tax for just another reason.

Ooooopsie......more downsizing. And the dopey-ass Tesla head, Musk now admitting that competing with conventional cares " going to be difficult." Well doy....I've been saying that for 10 years s0n.

Tesla shares plunge after job cuts, as Elon Musk sees a 'very difficult' road ahead

Does prove that even the most pronounced bubble dwellers have some hope.....:backpedal::backpedal:

Yeah, any business built on government support.. is a bad business model.

Plus, any business built on assumed market prices, is a bust too.

Years ago Exxon Mobile issued a report on why the company was not investing into big green energy programs like BP and Chevron.

The answer was pretty clean. They did a risk assessment.
1. The risk of oil prices continuing to climb (this was the mid-2000s when oil prices were high), and due to higher prices, having a lower demand.
2. The risk of oil prices dropping, and rendering green energy investments into a unprofitable loss.

They determined there was a far greater risk of prices dropping, and resulting in a massive loss, than there was a risk of losing revenue from much higher prices.

I just filled up for $1.86 /gal. Exxon was right. Elon Musk was wrong.

If gas prices had continued up over $4/gal, Elon's bet might have paid off. He was wrong. It's no more complex or interesting than that.

Well at some point we likely will have to go bio diesel or electric.
There just is not even 20 years worth of oil left.
But we do have several hundred years worth of coal.

We will never run out of oil...it is created in the mantle of the earth...how long has it been since anyone even mentioned "peak oil".
SSDD, they learned that oil is from dinosaurs. and there were only so many dinosaurs so there is only so much oil. It is way too funny.

About two years ago, a couple of climate crusaders were telling us that electric Harleys were gonna be the next big thing!:abgg2q.jpg:
Electric motorcycles are much more powerful than Harley's.

Don't sound the same though.

So why are you kids thrilled that a company is having trouble? IIThought you were all about the big corps over the little guy?
thrilled, well it is simple batman, the fact is we've taken the cattleprod out of our sides as a result of this failure. You feel it is appropriate to force something onto others and accepting of that behavior. so we are thrilled that your antics are over.

^^^^^^Only Far Left KOOKS care about Man Made Climate Change. They understand that the name was changed from Global Warming to Climate Change because then MAN can be blamed for the weather changing. It is a JOKE, and an obvious hoax, and scam for government to tax for just another reason.
Look, fellow, just because you have a room temperature IQ, does not mean that everybody does. The science behind the warming is the absorption spectra of the GHG's. It has been tested time and again since John Tyndall did the first experiments in 1858. Since that time, the observation of the ocean and atmospheric warming has confirmed that adding the GHGs to our atmosphere does increase the temperature of the atmosphere and the oceans, which results in a changing climate.

Look, fellow, just because you have a room temperature IQ, does not mean that everybody does. The science behind the warming is the absorption spectra of the GHG's. It has been tested time and again since John Tyndall did the first experiments in 1858. Since that time, the observation of the ocean and atmospheric warming has confirmed that adding the GHGs to our atmosphere does increase the temperature of the atmosphere and the oceans, which results in a changing climate.

Insulting someone's intelligence just shows me you've lost the argument, and realize it. I realize that more economy choking taxes, and astronomically high energy prices aren't the answer. Especially when I am told over and over that the "Science is settled", and the "Debate is over". Maybe that would fly in a Barnum, and Bailey tent, but not in the real world.

Go peddle your scams somewhere else. You lost. Get over it. Most don't care about your little MMGW Reliigion

Last edited:
About two years ago, a couple of climate crusaders were telling us that electric Harleys were gonna be the next big thing!:abgg2q.jpg:
LiveWire Electric Motorcycle | Harley-Davidson USA

While not the big thing, definately a thing this year. But not competitive with a Lightning.

They'll sell about 17 of them to not Harley guys but guys who drive a Harley.

Nobody wants electric Harleys. Talk to any Harley guy....they split their sides laughing.

Nobody really wants Electric Cars either. Look at their pathetically low sales.

Lol.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

In a months time, my Coyote will be boosted with a Paxton Novi....620hp to the wheels. On any highway, I will be decimating Ludicrous models. Tesla's never race in Mexico because they get laughed at!!

0-60 = ghey :2up:

fail

So why are you kids thrilled that a company is having trouble? IIThought you were all about the big corps over the little guy?
thrilled, well it is simple batman, the fact is we've taken the cattleprod out of our sides as a result of this failure. You feel it is appropriate to force something onto others and accepting of that behavior. so we are thrilled that your antics are over.
WTF are you talking about? How did Tesla's success or failure amount to a cattle prod?

fail

Hey JC.....did you check out that Paxton Mustang vid? Just sIcK.....I would never even get a challenge from a Tesla S on the highway.....I'm gonna put buslenghts on those fools. Those cars weigh 5000lbs! Lol....I'm gonna be 1,300 pounds less with more power! My buddies have some elaborate Go-Pro set-ups so hope to post some vids in the not too distant future.

WTF are you talking about? How did Tesla's success or failure amount to a cattle prod?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: fossil fuel evil go to electric. thread after fking thread in here. dude, you don't qualify to converse with me.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: fossil fuel evil go to electric. thread after fking thread in here. dude, you don't qualify to converse with me.
You're right, you're far too stupid to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day dingbat.

Ooooopsie......more downsizing. And the dopey-ass Tesla head, Musk now admitting that competing with conventional cares " going to be difficult." Well doy....I've been saying that for 10 years s0n.

Tesla shares plunge after job cuts, as Elon Musk sees a 'very difficult' road ahead

Does prove that even the most pronounced bubble dwellers have some hope.....:backpedal::backpedal:
I read an article the other day on how the global warming going in the Great Lakes region is causing Tesla’s to die on the road.

Just what you need in dangerous weather.

Forum List

Back