More Bad News for Trump: Federal Judge Blocks Enforcement Of His Transgender Ban

Using federal judges to block everything he does is expected because they have no power in Congress to do anything. Jamming up the courts is their way of stalling for time to delay any progress he makes, even though they know the SC is likely to slap down all the activist liberal judges who are using their position to legislate from the bench. Anyone paying attention can see the game they're playing and will remember it next year at election time.

Activist judges are doing everything they can to stop Trump from being effective. Take it to a higher court. It will end up just like the muslim limitations.

Activist judges are doing everything they can to stop Trump from being effective. Take it to a higher court. It will end up just like the muslim limitations.
So it's a Muslim thing...tell your Trump brothers that...because we told them they are bigots and they keep denying it.

Signed by a Muslim

A president that doesn’t understand the law gets smacked in the head.

The judge is out of line. the judiciary has no authority in regards to military policy

“ activists judges”
Lol
It’s judges jobs to rule on facts..
Trump’s ban had nothing to do with facts.

The judge is out of line. the judiciary has no authority in regards to military policy
The military had no problem with their transgendered military members so you’re full of shit..
This is just your mango Mussolini being a bigot again.

The reasons the Trump administration gave for enacting the ban, she continued, “do not appear to be supported by any facts.” While Trump defended the policy change as a cost-saving measure, analyses of the military budget found that spending on health care for transgender service members would be minuscule.

Trump’s memorandum came just over a year after the Pentagon’s 2016 decision to lift the ban on transgender service members, which followed an exhaustive review of military readiness policies. However, Trump claimed he reversed the decision after consulting military experts.

Liar.

All abled bodies should be allowed to serve in the military. Not because of sexual orientation.
If you haven’t noticed non of Trump surrogates or military support Trump bigoted policy. But several generals blasted Trump.
He woke up one morning—— I want to ban this people .
He woke up one morning ——— Obama tapped my phone.
He woke up one morning———— I want to hit Hillary with golf ball.

One of these days ( hopefully soon ) he woke one morning NO longer the POTUS.

The military had no problem with their transgendered military members so you’re full of shit..
This is just your mango Mussolini being a bigot again.

Donald Trump is the commander in chief of the military. He determines military policy. Not an unelected judge.

Name a single clause in the constitution that allows a judge to change military policy regardless of the reason

All abled bodies should be allowed to serve in the military. Not because of sexual orientation.
If you haven’t noticed non of Trump surrogates or military support Trump bigoted policy. But several generals blasted Trump.
He woke up one morning—— I want to ban this people .
He woke up one morning ——— Obama tapped my phone.
He woke up one morning———— I want to hit Hillary with golf ball.

One of these days ( hopefully soon ) he woke one morning NO longer the POTUS.

Abled bodied being the key word. Mentally ill need not apply.

Regardless, it's not within the judges authority to make a change in military policy.

Forum List

Back