More Campaign Violence At Trump Rally

Oh wait ... :laugh2:

He appears of Latino descent. They dragged him away ...

Protester confronts Hillary on rope line: 'You're a murderer!'
Sounds like a typical right wing nutjob.
so no lefties despise Clinton?...
I assume that the people who have been fooled into thinking Hillary has murdered people are all RWNJ's, since it's only fringe right-wing media loons who are trying to convince people.

I assume that the people who have been fooled into thinking Hillary has murdered people are all RWNJ's, since it's only fringe right-wing media loons who are trying to convince people.
the old saying assume your assumption is wrong.....there are lots of people on the left who cant stand her and ASSUME because she was secretary of state she knew about people dying that we,the general public,know nothing about......but then that shit is all part of the job at that level....

the old saying assume your assumption is wrong.....there are lots of people on the left who cant stand her and ASSUME because she was secretary of state she knew about people dying that we,the general public,know nothing about......but then that shit is all part of the job at that level....
Nah anyone who calls her a murderer only heard it from one place, the right wing echo chamber.

I do not like Hillary
I lean to the left
Hillary did not kill anyone!

Let's talk about her foreign policy, her position just months before she announced her bid and her unnecessary need to tell lies like Bosnia and how she ended the resistance in Ireland.

The stuff like knowing people were dying and so forth is rw bs. Why not investigate Rice and Powell too? I'm pretty sure you can prove they 'knew people were dying" too!

Nah anyone who calls her a murderer only heard it from one place, the right wing echo chamber.
the democrats did a good job on you.....

I do not like Hillary
I lean to the left
Hillary did not kill anyone!

Let's talk about her foreign policy, her position just months before she announced her bid and her unnecessary need to tell lies like Bosnia and how she ended the resistance in Ireland.

The stuff like knowing people were dying and so forth is rw bs. Why not investigate Rice and Powell too? I'm pretty sure you can prove they 'knew people were dying" too!
anybody that high in government without a doubt know about people being killed that we know nothing about....and no one is saying hillary herself killed anyone,but i bet she sure knew of people dying that this government may have had a hand in.....and if you cant even say....perhaps....then you have a die hard democrat flag sticking out of your ass and you have bought everything they have fed you....

The campaign hasn't even started and Hillary's media generated bubble seems ready to burst. Wait until Trump unloads on the Hildabeast.

Forum List

Back