🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Deep State Shenanigans as Some Embassies Defy Trump Ban on Gay Flag

I hope the tears don’t stain your diary pages too much.

For well over a century the U.S. government boasted about spreading freedom and democracy to countries around the world.

But in the last couple of decades the focus has changed into helping legalize homosexuality throughout the world. ... :cuckoo:

They should fly the NRA flag as some other poster said the other day.....
th

NRA flag, pleasure as discharge. It's the post-ejaculatory betrayal that's the bitch Judas.

For well over a century the U.S. government boasted about spreading freedom and democracy to countries around the world.

But in the last couple of decades the focus has changed into helping legalize homosexuality throughout the world. ... :cuckoo:

The Elites of the West have turned their backs on the Creator and are receiving the insanity that goes with it.

The rest of us just have to hang on until the Oligarchs have finished sorting all this out.

Lol, no tears here, but it is interesting what will cause libs to expose themselves.

Libs have exposed themselves as supporters of the lgbt community along time ago. Thankfully straight pride is just around the corner.

Already exists...has for centuries

But now they'll be floats.

And protesters....lol

Lol, no tears here, but it is interesting what will cause libs to expose themselves.

Libs have exposed themselves as supporters of the lgbt community along time ago. Thankfully straight pride is just around the corner.

And protesters....lol

Not from me. I can’t wait for this straight pride pararde. The breeders of this nation deserve a day of pride and celebration. I just hope it attracts more than the last one did.

And protesters....lol

Not from me. I can’t wait for this straight pride pararde. The breeders of this nation deserve a day of pride and celebration. I just hope it attracts more than the last one did.

You should be glad breeders exist...lol

And protesters....lol

I am. Most of my friends are breeders.

And protesters....lol

I am. Most of my friends are breeders.

And your parents lol

Forum List

Back