🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

It is shrinking because hundreds of thousands of people ARE LEAVING THE WORKFORCE. Baby boomer or not. Also, explain why our Labor Force Participation rates sits at a multi decadal low, Faun!

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Then you can explain to us why 800,000 people left the workforce last month. You refuse to acknowledge that caveat as well.

The new windmill of the Republican Party. Not Obamacare, not the unemployment rate, but the labor participation rate that has been declining for 15 years
Guess what? It will continue to decline for 15 more

The Russell 2000 is trading at 75x earnings....:eek:

Tesla- which has sold 27,000 cars since it's IPO in 2010- and lost $1 Billion over the past 6 years (the red ink would be far worse without their favorable tax credits) ..is valued at $31 Billion...That's more than General Motors - who sell 27,000 cars a day counting weekends!!

But we have no irrational exuberance or stock bubble....everything is fine!

:lol:

Big Money on Wall Street places a high value on companies that are funded by oodles of free taxpayer money!

Looks like all those horrible regulations have not restricted investment.

or reduced risk

It is shrinking because hundreds of thousands of people ARE LEAVING THE WORKFORCE. Baby boomer or not. Also, explain why our Labor Force Participation rates sits at a multi decadal low, Faun!

Then you can explain to us why 800,000 people left the workforce last month. You refuse to acknowledge that caveat as well.

The new windmill of the Republican Party. Not Obamacare, not the unemployment rate, but the labor participation rate that has been declining for 15 years

thats because everyone is on liberal entitlements. no need to go to work

thats because everyone is on liberal entitlements. no need to go to work

You guys planning on running on the 47% again?

Worked out so well for you last time

It's also shrinking because more people are working. We're up 3½ [edit: million] jobs since Obama's been president, up 7 million since the trough following the Great Recession, and 900K shy of the all-time high.

No, I can't explain the reason some 800K fell out of the labor force in April since the BLS doesn't cite reasons. I can say the number of people who fell out of the labor force but actually want a job did not grow in April. I also can't explain why it matters to righties that the LFPR has fallen? What do you think that indicates in terms of the economy?

Last edited:
The economy has recovered, Obamacare/Romneycare is working.

What's left for Republicans?

Benghazi!

Lefties, try looking for work Monday morning.

Get back to us when you find a job.

We can stand a few months of enjoying the sound of the crickets.

I just got home from work. I work seven days a week.

With the economy recovered and Obamacare/Romneycare working, you guys got nothing.

With the economy recovered and Obamacare/Romneycare working, you guys got nothing.

lets talk about this after November and see if you still feel this way

lets talk about this after November and see if you still feel this way

I'm not worried about November.

10,000 Hispanic American citizens are turning 18 each month.

Say hello to purple Texas.

I thought people weren't working because they're lazy.
Cut their welfare payments and make them find a job I say!!!

Can anyone guess what will happen if we quit creating 75 billion a month out of thin air?

NYSE Margin Debt Hits Record $451 Billion; Watch Out If Rate Drops - Forbes

Margin debt hit a record $451 billion on the New York Stock Exchange in January, as investors borrowed more money than ever to buy into the post-financial-crisis bull market.

And that’s a good thing, for now. But rapidly rising margin debt can also signal a market top, especially if the rate of borrowing starts to drop below its 12-month average. That was a strong signal to get out of the stock market in late 1999 and 2007 — if 0nly investors had been able to see the data in real time. The NYSE margin statistics are released after a six-week delay.

The bottom panel shows the trend in net margin debt, or credit minus debt. History doesn’t always repeat itself, but the parallels to 1999 and 2007 are obvious.

ronco-margin-2.png

NYSE Margin Debt Hits Record $451 Billion; Watch Out If Rate Drops - Forbes

Margin debt hit a record $451 billion on the New York Stock Exchange in January, as investors borrowed more money than ever to buy into the post-financial-crisis bull market.

And that’s a good thing, for now. But rapidly rising margin debt can also signal a market top, especially if the rate of borrowing starts to drop below its 12-month average. That was a strong signal to get out of the stock market in late 1999 and 2007 — if 0nly investors had been able to see the data in real time. The NYSE margin statistics are released after a six-week delay.

The bottom panel shows the trend in net margin debt, or credit minus debt. History doesn’t always repeat itself, but the parallels to 1999 and 2007 are obvious.

ronco-margin-2.png

PE's are not out of wack, so not to worry.

Borrowing is out of control..............ALREADY.................

The Fed will not let it crash until after the elections.

Forum List

Back