More good news

Same-sex parents now account for 1 in 10 adoptions
Its great that people are coming forward to give these unwanted products of "pro lifers" a home.
Evil rules your soul. Go away shithead.
Adopting family-less kids is evil?
No, homosexuality, in all its forms. Parents are Mom and Dad, male and female, period.

A father and mother each have very distinct roles in a child's development

Its great that people are coming forward to give these unwanted products of "pro lifers" a home.
No, homosexuality, in all its forms. Parents are Mom and Dad, male and female, period.
Right? Who are they to want children because they are queer? Fucking selfish assholes

I completely agree with that. But not all children are lucky. At least some are finding permanent homes with people that will love them.
Got to remember, its the irresponsible heteros that put them there in the first place..

I completely agree with that. But not all children are lucky. At least some are finding permanent homes with people that will love them.
Got to remember, its the irresponsible heteros that put them there in the first place..

I can see both sides of the coin to an extent but my belief is a child needs a mother and a father. I don't know the couple personally, a male couple and they have an adopted child that goes to our youngest daughter's school...he seems like a sad child to me when I see him and it makes me wonder. I'd be curious to see his grades and progress assessment

I cant think of anything worse than being brought up without parents.
Why are there so many unwanted children ?

If there are so many children in this country in need of homes, why are so many families adopting foreign born children?

The families that want to adopt are white, Christian and have both a mother and a father. They are unacceptable.

I can see both sides of the coin to an extent but my belief is a child needs a mother and a father. I don't know the couple personally, a male couple and they have an adopted child that goes to our youngest daughter's school...he seems like a sad child to me when I see him and it makes me wonder. I'd be curious to see his grades and progress assessment
One of the best young men I know was raised by a lesbian. True story.
And a child does need that, absolutely. But if 2 gays is all they can get, so be it. Got to be better than a bunch fo children being raised by one person, or foster parents that only want them there for the check..
IDC what anybody says, 2 gays would be better than not having parents at all.

If there are so many children in this country in need of homes, why are so many families adopting foreign born children?

The families that want to adopt are white, Christian and have both a mother and a father. They are unacceptable.
Hell idk lol.
Check this out
Foreign Adoptions by Americans Drop to Lowest Level Since 1982

I cant think of anything worse than being brought up without parents.
Why are there so many unwanted children ?
Irresponsible heteros. Which is completely ironic considering the argument against it is they need hetero parents..

The state interferes with and prevents adoptions.

Unless you're a faggot. In which case, you are *favored*. That's how child trafficking works at the government level. Ask Taint, he seems to know quite a bit about it.

Say Tainted Pommy, what is the average time it takes to find someone willing to take a baby?

{

The couple's adoption agency initially suggested that they build a website to introduce themselves to birth parents. But they hesitated -- until an expected six- to 12-month wait for a baby grew longer and longer.

Now 21 months into the process, the Glavas' website (www.glavasadopt.com) is part of a broader online effort to connect with birth families that includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, a blog and Internet advertising. "A longer wait requires more resources," says Susan, 44, a manager for her family's tech support business in Orange County, California.

International adoptions, once a popular route for many American families, have declined dramatically in recent years as foreign governments have tightened adoption regulations, or, as in the case of Russia in late December, banned them altogether. Adoptive parents, especially those seeking newborns, are turning to domestic options instead, but they're finding stiff competition, long wait times and costs up to $40,000, experts say.

The National Council For Adoption reports a steady decline in the number of babies put up for adoption over the past several decades. Some 18,078 infants were adopted in 2007, the last time a count was reported. Nearly all were private adoptions.
}

Longer wait times, higher costs for U.S. adoptions

Wasit, you mean people have to wait for years to be ABLE to adopt?

Doesn't that mean you're a fucking liar? Leftist...

So what we have here is PRIORITY given to homosexuals.

Im sure being raised by queers and lesbians is better than being at an orphanage where you are raised by someone that might hate you. Or foster parents that only do it for money.

No doubt, but that isn't reality. There are hundreds of couples wanting to adopt for every baby available.

Real life ain't Oliver Twist.

Im sure being raised by queers and lesbians is better than being at an orphanage where you are raised by someone that might hate you. Or foster parents that only do it for money.

No doubt, but that isn't reality. There are hundreds of couples wanting to adopt for every baby available.

Real life ain't Oliver Twist.
I never did say there wasnt

Forum List

Back