more great RW health care news ...

LyinRyan is getting exactly what he wants. McConnell, Blunt, McCarthy and the rest - What they care about is enriching their 1% cronies and the cheeto agrees completely.

I believe the plan is predicted to lower premiums by 10-15% however because the Obamacare subsidies are being replaced by tax credits which compensate much less, the out of pocket costs for premiums appear to dramatically increase. Especially for the elderly.

Mr. "Making the Deal" negotiated the seniors right out of the picture.

Just saw that it will go to 52 million uninsured and 15-20% higher premiums. The GOP is doing double nip ups in glee.

Tax credits are great for the well off. The poor, elderly, handicapped are not helped at all. Another reason the GOP is happy.

No such thing as "free market health care".

even brain dead idiots understand health care needs to be repaired, but the general opinion of RW health care does more to trash the program than repair it.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

CBO: Republican health care bill raises premiums for older, poor Americans by more than 750%

mean while back at Sliver Leaves Assisted Care Living, they're shittin' in their Depends ...
There is an easy fix for that.

The big thing is getting rid of the penalties.

In other words, it really is not about personal responsibility.

Ryan, McConnell and other Republicans are unabashed liars and hypocrites, who hold a callous disregard for everyone poor, old, infirm or struggling. Don't let Ryan's false pathos fool you, he's not a practicing Christian, he's practicing politics.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

CBO: Republican health care bill raises premiums for older, poor Americans by more than 750%

mean while back at Sliver Leaves Assisted Care Living, they're shittin' in their Depends ...

It's sheer GENIUS. Trump not only kills Obamacare but he solves the Medicare shortfall. People won't be around to be eligible for Medicare!

he better enjoy the ride while it lasts .. Congressional dolts will have 2 years to hoop it up, and Shitforhair will have 4.

If they knock 20 million people out of hospitals, and into hospital parking lots they will be selling used cars.

Just heard one of the GOP liars say that premiums will go down. That's not at all what the report said.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

Ryan, McConnell and other Republicans are unabashed liars and hypocrites, who hold a callous disregard for everyone poor, old, infirm or struggling. Don't let Ryan's false pathos fool you, he's not a practicing Christian, he's practicing politics.
Personal responsibility is a great thing to teach at home, in school, and in life... The problem is we live in a country where there are millions of people who do not have either the discipline or means to properly take care of themselves. So we have a choice as a nation... Let these people get sick and die without proper treatment or rally together to help take care of them and do what we can to reduce the amount of people dependent on our help. I guess it gets to the root difference between the left and the right.

But whether you like it or not the burden of taking care of the uninsured will always come back to the taxpayers... whether it be covering extremely high emergency room bills, which would be the result of the GOP policy or we do what the left has proposed by subsidizing health care costs providing coverage through medicare. IMO opinion I think the government should be focusing on doing what they can to lower the costs of healthcare and medicine

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

It's sheer GENIUS. Trump not only kills Obamacare but he solves the Medicare shortfall. People won't be around to be eligible for Medicare!

he better enjoy the ride while it lasts .. Congressional dolts will have 2 years to hoop it up, and Shitforhair will have 4.

If they knock 20 million people out of hospitals, and into hospital parking lots they will be selling used cars.
yeah, I went home yesterday thinking the gop would be ok if that 14 million losing plans SHORTERM was just allowing the young healthy folks to not buy in. But the 14 million number seemed high if that was all they did.

Longterm, the cutting Medicaid funding will HURT a lot, and the 24 million or so number reflected that, but that wouldn't be felt till Trump was dead or in his second term.

But if the gop's yanking even the support Obamacare gave to older, less than fully employed whites ..... I'm not gonna lie to you and say I'd put up with about anything to never have to see that fat fucking orange pos again.

Just heard one of the GOP liars say that premiums will go down. That's not at all what the report said.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

Personal responsibility is a great thing to teach at home, in school, and in life... The problem is we live in a country where there are millions of people who do not have either the discipline or means to properly take care of themselves. So we have a choice as a nation... Let these people get sick and die without proper treatment or rally together to help take care of them and do what we can to reduce the amount of people dependent on our help. I guess it gets to the root difference between the left and the right.

But whether you like it or not the burden of taking care of the uninsured will always come back to the taxpayers... whether it be covering extremely high emergency room bills, which would be the result of the GOP policy or we do what the left has proposed by subsidizing health care costs providing coverage through medicare. IMO opinion I think the government should be focusing on doing what they can to lower the costs of healthcare and medicine

they "say" more bullshit than they can prove.

SSDD

you really want to improve health care make our Congressmen live with the exact same plan people making $30K a year have.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

Well, half of what Price said was good. Give states the freedom to set up free clinics in poor neighborhoods with medicare dollars. Unfortunately he also though cutting taxes for people making over 250K was a good idea too.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

Well, half of what Price said was good. Give states the freedom to set up free clinics in poor neighborhoods with medicare dollars. Unfortunately he also though cutting taxes for people making over 250K was a good idea too.
Do the states right not have the freedom to set up free clinics in poor neighborhoods right now?

From what i've seen the tax cuts majorly benefit the top 2% of earners... The millionaires. The only element I like are the breaks for small businesses, but this is only a small part of their plan. There is a lot of fat in this bill that I see no benefits with. Obamacare is in desperate need of repair. The GOP plan is even more of a disaster. I feels like the Reps are so bitter about "Obamacare" They can't just work up common sense fixes. Lighten up regulations on small businesses, open up the markets to competition, allow catastrophic plans etc. They are so set on the "Repeal" to stick it to the Dems that they have lost their sense of whats best for the American people and are now proposing a plan that will only make things worse.

WOOHOO DONNIEBOI !

Do the states right not have the freedom to set up free clinics in poor neighborhoods right now?

From what i've seen the tax cuts majorly benefit the top 2% of earners... The millionaires. The only element I like are the breaks for small businesses, but this is only a small part of their plan. There is a lot of fat in this bill that I see no benefits with. Obamacare is in desperate need of repair. The GOP plan is even more of a disaster. I feels like the Reps are so bitter about "Obamacare" They can't just work up common sense fixes. Lighten up regulations on small businesses, open up the markets to competition, allow catastrophic plans etc. They are so set on the "Repeal" to stick it to the Dems that they have lost their sense of whats best for the American people and are now proposing a plan that will only make things worse.
Sure they do. But the states cannot limit Medicaid prmary coverage in ERs.

The gops plan is a step backwards, and it's basis is less support to the poorer and fewer taxes on higher earners. No argument from me on that

Forum List

Back