More insanity from the guy in the White House

jasonnfree

Gold Member
May 23, 2012
Yeah, the same guy crafting trade deals to shift more jobs off shore has come up with another plan to make the USA a third world country. Apologies from me for voting for this p.o.s. Before the true believers go to bat for defending him, I ask - how does this help our country one bit by importing people with few skills, no money, and many needs? Shouldn't Americans in need get help first? He could start with homeless veterans. He won't since I'm convinced now he's doing whatever it takes to take this country down.

Obama Administration Joint Effort With Corporations Can Resettle Refugees Limitlessly

Yeah, the same guy crafting trade deals to shift more jobs off shore has come up with another plan to make the USA a third world country. Apologies from me for voting for this p.o.s. Before the true believers go to bat for defending him, I ask - how does this help our country one bit by importing people with few skills, no money, and many needs? Shouldn't Americans in need get help first? He could start with homeless veterans. He won't since I'm convinced now
****he's doing whatever it takes to take this country down. ****
>>> ^^^^ da will of allah

I find it outrageous that any country's leader put the needs of others above the needs of his or her countryman or woman first. There is no reason why our leaders can't do our part internationally without putting their own citizens on the lowest rung on the ladder.

Yeah, the same guy crafting trade deals to shift more jobs off shore has come up with another plan to make the USA a third world country. Apologies from me for voting for this p.o.s. Before the true believers go to bat for defending him, I ask - how does this help our country one bit by importing people with few skills, no money, and many needs? Shouldn't Americans in need get help first? He could start with homeless veterans. He won't since I'm convinced now he's doing whatever it takes to take this country down.

Obama Administration Joint Effort With Corporations Can Resettle Refugees Limitlessly
Every Democrat can take them into their homes to give the refugees time to get on their feet.
As a welcome gift every refugee is given a 5 piece cutlery set.

Forum List

Back