More Lib Violence (?) - Rand Paul Attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
paul was tackled from behind....funny as shit...i would chip in on this dudes bail
Of course you would...Did you chip in on the bail for the deranged snowflake who tried to assassinate GOP politicians on the ball field?

I wouldn’t chip in on the perp’s bail, but I would make Rand Paul pay for police services out of his pocket. I’m sure he wouldn’t want his unfortunate situation make him a burden on taxpayers.....

The creep was lying in wait at Rand's house to surprize him with assault. That's fucked up regardless of who the victim is.

Posted on FaceBook this morning:

What was discovered?

According to the Daily Caller, records with Kentucky State Board of Election show the alleged assailant, Rene Boucher, is a registered Democrat. Fox News also noted that “a person with his name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green.”

In addition to being a registered Democrat, the Daily Caller revealed:

• A Facebook account that appears to Boucher’s contains multiple anti-President Donald Trump postings
  • Boucher shared posts from Occupy Democrats, a popular Facebook page for liberals and progressives
  • Though there were no negative comments about Paul on Boucher’s Facebook page, Boucher did write negatively about many other Republicans and the GOP in general
Details about Rene Boucher, the man who assaulted Rand Paul, reveal possible motive

Sounds like the guy was helping himself to the ether. That Bowling Green is one hopping place, isn't it?

upload_2017-11-5_9-12-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-5_9-12-3.png
    upload_2017-11-5_9-12-3.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 69
USMB Rules and Guidelines

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back