🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More liberal groups demanding gays be allowed to donate blood

Some protest FDA ban on blood donations from gay men - Campus - The Lantern - Ohio State University

Gay Teen Turned Away From Blood Drive in Richland - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

It's interesting how liberals accuse conservatives of being anti science, of being climate change deniers, it when liberals are prepared to deny reality to get a polically correct, feel good moment.

Libs are demanding that gay men be allowed to donate blood. The problem is that gay men are 3 precent of the population, and over 50% of the HIV infections. It also takes up to 6 months for HIV to show up in a blood test. So you could have had sex 3 weeks ago, donate blood, and HIV won't show up in the testing. HIV among Gay and Bisexual Men | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS

In addition, gay men are increasingly "barebacking" and HIV rates are increasing ALL OVER THE WORLD in gay men.

'Barebacking,' Or Unsafe Gay Sex, Is On The Rise Along With HIV/AIDS (VIDEO)

And it's not because of rednecks and no sex education. it is ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD.

BBC News - HIV increase in gay men caused by fall in condom use IN THE UK

HIV & AIDS Information :: French gay men face sixtyfold HIV risk: incidence increasing in Netherlands France/Netherlands

HIV Continues to Spread Among Gay Men, Studies Show | TIME.com

So at the same time HIV infections in gay men are increasing all over the world, now liberals are demanding that they be able to donate blood. This is absolute liberal politically correct insanity where they are prepared to risk other people's lives for a feel good moment. Is this something you are willing to tolerate just to be politically correct?

Wow...that is disgusting.

Why am I not really surprised that liberals are pushing for this kind of crap?

I'm praying there is still some common sense left on the left, that they won't put a feel good moment before public safety. If they ever develop and HIV test that can immediately test HIV upon infection, then the rule should be changed, but I don't even know if that's physically possible given the nature of how virii work.

There recently was a letter to the editor published the local albany, ny newspaper calling for gays to be able to donate blood, and it stated that its not the 1980s anymore, there's no more epidemic, and that's the polar opposite. HIV infections amongst gay men are at record levels now. I wrote a letter to correct the assertion, and of course they didn't publish it.

http://www.timesunion.com/opinion/article/Letter-Allow-gay-men-to-donate-blood-4314610.php

Last edited:
News flash: gay men can and do donate blood right now! How? Quite simple: LIE.

Of course, a gay man in a mutually-monogamous relationship for 20 years cannot donate blood. But a woman who picks up a different man every night for a month is A-OK! Talk about STUPID.

Of course, a gay man in a mutually-monogamous relationship for 20 years cannot donate blood. But a woman who picks up a different man every night for a month is A-OK! Talk about STUPID.

Unless she's having sex with bisexual men, there's a very low chance she could be infected with HIV unless she was doing injectable drugs.

however, if you want to exclude women who have sex with bisexual men, then great. IV drug users are excluded.

The reality is that men who have sex with men, due to biology, are much more likely to get HIV. 2% of the population are 61% of HIV cases.

Is your feel good moment worth public safety? What will you tell people hwo unecessarily get infected from HIV due to blood transfusions who need to be on anti retrovirals for life, presuming aids doesn't mutate to be untreatable? Will you tell them their their possible death sentence was worth your feel good moment?

You are stupid beyond belief to the point of danger. HIV takes up to 6 months to show up in testing . Soneone could get infected a week before donating blood and the test will return negative and the recipient will get infected

Nope...They screen you before you can donate. One test for your blood group,another for any viruses or STD's.

HIV is a legitimate concern and I agree with denying gays from donating blood.
HIV has an incubation period of 6 months to a year (You might want to check that fact, cause I'm not 100% sure on that claim) and tests may not be able to show it.

But, I think they could stockpile blood that will sit over time so they can get accurate results.

But there needs to be more research, testing, and results to be done before we even start saying "okay" to gays donating blood. As much as I want to say yes, I can't because it could harm others.

You are stupid beyond belief to the point of danger. HIV takes up to 6 months to show up in testing . Soneone could get infected a week before donating blood and the test will return negative and the recipient will get infected

Would you also agree then that southerners who live on farms shouldn't be allowed to donate blood accordingly because Neal Horsley says they all have sex with farm animals and farm animals carry diseases ?

Would you also agree then that southerners who live on farms shouldn't be allowed to donate blood accordingly because Neal Horsley says they all have sex with farm animals and farm animals carry diseases ?

I'm sure you'l lthink the CDC and the huffington post are right wing hate groups, but did you bother to read any of the links I presented? Or will name calling, insults, etc help you deny fact and reality for your feel good moment? What will you tell to people who get HIV from blood transfusions do you could feel good a bout yourself? How many people must pay the price for your feel good moment?

Unless she's having sex with bisexual men, there's a very low chance she could be infected with HIV unless she was doing injectable drugs.

however, if you want to exclude women who have sex with bisexual men, then great. IV drug users are excluded.

The reality is that men who have sex with men, due to biology, are much more likely to get HIV. 2% of the population are 61% of HIV cases.

Is your feel good moment worth public safety? What will you tell people hwo unecessarily get infected from HIV due to blood transfusions who need to be on anti retrovirals for life, presuming aids doesn't mutate to be untreatable? Will you tell them their their possible death sentence was worth your feel good moment?

You didn't read and understand my post, did you?

Nope...They screen you before you can donate. One test for your blood group,another for any viruses or STD's.

You didn't read and understand my post, did you. (That's not a question.)

Before it is used, all blood is tested for various infectious diseases, including HIV and AIDS.

Blood Testing

This is yet another thread where the OP wants to rant his/her bigotry, prejudice and/or racism. Hate and narrow mindedness. Must be awful being so ignorant, hateful, and unintelligent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back