More LMBO: CLINT EASTWOOD: DEMS EXPLOITED 'POOR SLOB' KHAN

At least the Khan's can speak for themselves.

EastwoodMianChair_ss.jpg

Khan's now out there doing interviews and lying about sharia. He's as pathological as Hillary.

Clint Eastwood also said TRUMP DEFINITELY CROSSED THE LINE
Thank God. I've had a crush on that guy since I knew what a crush was.

OP: "top story on DRUDGE" :rofl:

:dig:

"best car made in Yugoslavia!"

"healthiest food at KFC!"

"Hottest temperature in Antarctica!"

Clint Eastwood also said TRUMP DEFINITELY CROSSED THE LINE
Thank God. I've had a crush on that guy since I knew what a crush was.
You are lucky you never knew him personally.

I remember when he was heartthrob Rowdy Yates. But whew, he treats women so badly they wish they were dirt.

Khan's now out there doing interviews and lying about sharia. He's as pathological as Hillary.

Link?

Right here. It's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lie. It's a whopper. There's no such thing as sharia law *cough* even though he's a recognized expert on sharia law.

:lol:

This man is a liar. By the way, the interview was done by Anderson Cooper who now looks like a total asshole for letting Khan get away with this bullshit.

Khizr Khan: ‘There Is No Such Thing’ as Sharia Law

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart

Link?

Right here. It's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lie. It's a whopper. There's no such thing as sharia law *cough* even though he's a recognized expert on sharia law.

:lol:

This man is a liar. By the way, the interview was done by Anderson Cooper who now looks like a total asshole for letting Khan get away with this bullshit.

Khizr Khan: ‘There Is No Such Thing’ as Sharia Law

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart

Actually not only did you eliminate the whole context -- which is right there in your own link ---

This is from YOUR OWN LINK above:

>>....there is [a] constitutional amendment in the constitution of United States and that is called equal protection of law under 14th Amendment. Sharia Law as we have titled, there is no such thing as Sharia Law. These are laws of various Muslim countries which are hodgepodge of British laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. <<

Which is true. First the Fourteenth Amendment is here, and CLEARLY does guarantee equal protection under the law:

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."(Section 1)

Second, the countries he refers to IN CONTEXT indeed DO carry a hodgepodge of colonial law structure. That's the legacy of colonialism (the barriers to "honor" killings, for example, often come from the legacy of the Napoleonic Code, which dates, if you'll remember, when "honor" killings were commonly settled in "duels", including in this country). But that legal structure's got nothing to do with "Sharia".

--- but it's Dimbart that is lying with its premise "Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’" (here) which is complete Bullshit.

What Khan wrote in that document was:

"This brings up an important fact which is generally overlooked, that the invariable and basic rules of Islamic Law are only those prescribed in the Shari'ah (Quran and Sunnah), which are few and limited. All other juridicial works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari'ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims."

--- that means within Islam --- not pertaining to the Constitution or any other legal framework. So Dimbart is just outright lying in claiming some relation to the US Constitution -- or any country's legal framework. He's not writing about secular laws at all, and certainly not about the US Constitution.

Want to see it? It's in here, which link I got from Dimbart's own story. They're counting on gullibles like you to swallow the headline whole without bothering to vet it. They're playing you like a three dollar banjo and you're sitting there going Twang Twang.

Khan goes on to describe the Quran as "basically a book of religious guidance, is not an easy reference for legal studies. It is more particularly an appeal to faith and the human soul rather than a classification of legal prescriptions."

So apparently it's you who's the liar. Try reading past the headline bait to get to the bullshit next time.

Forum List

Back