More Looting In Ferguson

I thought obama fixed all this with his speech the other day? Sallow and some other liberals were beating thier chests thrusday claiming obama fixed it

I thought obama fixed all this with his speech the other day? Sallow and some other liberals were beating thier chests thrusday claiming obama fixed it

the media was all over it too

on how wonderful the hugs and kisses policy worked

FPD gets flack either way they go: if they go in then they get screamed at for harassing protesters, if they don't then they get screamed at for not doing their jobs. It is impossible for them to please everyone.

Seems to me they made the same choice last night as they did the night of the shooting - stay back until they absolutely have to go in. Initial reports are that they really only had go to in once last night then they backed off.

If you fail to do your job, you should expect to get yelled at. Now they are basically condoning the looting that is going on.

And last weekend when they 'did' move in, they got yelled at for; harassing protesters, freedom of speech violations, police brutality, etc.

Thank God the police do not moonlight as NFL Referees, they would never call a penalty than. If they have such thin skin as to let verbal abuse get to them, they may not be in the right profession.

If you fail to do your job, you should expect to get yelled at. Now they are basically condoning the looting that is going on.

And last weekend when they 'did' move in, they got yelled at for; harassing protesters, freedom of speech violations, police brutality, etc.

Thank God the police do not moonlight as NFL Referees, they would never call a penalty than. If they have such thin skin as to let verbal abuse get to them, they may not be in the right profession.

I was referring to how the community and media 'yell' at them afterwards, not during...

Too bad the news media doesn't get the public as riled up over the really big criminals. Not that the situation in Ferguson isn't serious. It just that it doesn't affect the average American as much as what wall street and the banks did to our pensions and property values while our politicians did nothing.

Inside Job (2010) | Watch the Full Documentary Online

I made another reporting trip to Ferguson. It's sad from a personal viewpoint as this is my old 'hood. From a media viewpoint, it's terrible for all of us in the STL as this story is being blown way out of proportion. I don't care if you live in Ladue, St. Peters, Arnold, Chesterfield or anywhere in the Metro STL. The nation (and world) is hearing and seeing "St. Louis is on fire". This will hurt us ALL for years to come. I took this picture on West Florissant just south of the QT.

Brad Hildebrand via Facebook][/quote]

Yup - Everyone in the area will be very negatively impacted by this. They should drive too Ferguson & stand guard of business at night.

I was referring to how the community and media 'yell' at them afterwards, not during...

I know and I was referring to the one that actually set the police policy.

Forum List

Back