More murder in Baltimore today; Police asking "Mmmkay...um...who done it??"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Clues sought in northwest Baltimore shooting Local News - Home

And the bloodiest May in Baltimore in two decades just got worse...and a whole hot weekend remains. More gunfire and death today the Democrats haven.

Police are asking...uh...who did the murder??

See...in the past...cops would've been out stopping people. Finding out who is in tha hood. Maybe deterring some crime. Definitely making some arrests on drug and gun charges....taking potential shooters to jail...BEFORE they shoot anyone that day...for other charges.

And thaf work shows detectives who was hanging out where. And they can starg interviewing those folks. And building leads.

But NOW? They have no clue.

May as well put up a giant sign that says "Person who did the murder, please report to jail immediately"

excited-baby.gif

^ How Bucs feels about this

So damned sad........these people aren't even civilized in that city. They'd be safer in ISIS controlled lands.......at least there, they could carry weapons to protect themselves.

So damned sad........these people aren't even civilized in that city. They'd be safer in ISIS controlled lands.......at least there, they could carry weapons to protect themselves.
I find it interesting that the very people in the streets yelling "black lives matter" are busy killing black people.

Cops get paid the same whether they do their jobs or not.

If they do their job correctly, they stand a chance of ending up on the 5 O'Clock News or in jail or worse yet dead.

Then their city gets torched to the ground and in comes the DOJ to fire everyone.

Jackson and Sharpton make a few extra million as a result.

Liberals hate cops, they hate the active duty military, they even hate yo mama.

Just another day in the lives and deaths of Negroes in da hood. Black lives Matter, unless you screwed me over on our last drug deal and stoled my stolen car.

Just another day in the lives and deaths of Negroes in da hood. Black lives Matter, unless you screwed me over on our last drug deal and stoled my stolen car.
One Negro dies while with a white man and it's a crime.
Thirty Eight Negro's die at the hands of a Negro and it's just the weekend.

But it's NOT Obozo's fault. He was sleeping.

they may as well dismiss the case. if no one is going to prosecute the blacks for killing other blacks, then why prosecute cops for accidently killing a black criminal?

Forum List

Back