More Progtard Dumbfuckery...

They've made it quite clear they hate this country's past...
There's a lot to hate. But tell me, why should a nation full of Christians celebrate a pagan, even Satanic holiday? Just because it's a tradition doesn't make it valid eh?
Well, there a lot of people who claim to be Christian who can barely drag themselves to Church on Easter, so it's hard to say most of them give a crap.

It's a fun, harmless tradition that doesn't have to be trashed by the zealots on either end.

This hypersensitivity is absurd.

I would be willing to bet less than 1% of the US is a "Christian" based on a Biblical definition..........
Sola Scriptura doesn't meet a Biblical definition.

Hint: Jesus commissioned one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church, not a book.

Really? I don't think Jesus ever uttered the word "Catholic"....

There's a lot to hate. But tell me, why should a nation full of Christians celebrate a pagan, even Satanic holiday? Just because it's a tradition doesn't make it valid eh?
Well, there a lot of people who claim to be Christian who can barely drag themselves to Church on Easter, so it's hard to say most of them give a crap.

It's a fun, harmless tradition that doesn't have to be trashed by the zealots on either end.

This PC-drenched hypersensitivity is absurd.
You would have said the same thing when we kicked out staff-led Christian prayer. It's not PC, it's secularism in a secular nation.
It's a secular nation with a long, deep, wide Christian history.

I'm agnostic, but I'm honest enough to admit that.
Halloween is not Christian history, hence in a majority Christian nation they have nothing to worry about, it's going their way on this issue.

Before the mis-lead Catholics try to sell their wares... please see below:
Salvation: The Roman Catholic Church teaches that salvation is by baptismal regeneration and is maintained through the Catholic sacraments unless a willful act of sin is committed that breaks the state of sanctifying grace.

The Bible teaches that we are saved by grace which is received through simple faith (see Ephesians 2:8-9), and that good works are the result of a change of the heart wrought in salvation (see Ephesians 2:10) and the fruit of that new life in Christ (see John 15).

I would be willing to bet less than 1% of the US is a "Christian" based on a Biblical definition..........

It means "universal". Jesus prayed we be one, just as He and the Father are one. So yes, he did.

It means "universal". Jesus prayed we be one, just as He and the Father are one. So yes, he did.

Christians. Not Catholics. That is a man-made religion. Full of false doctrine.

You would have said the same thing when we kicked out staff-led Christian prayer. It's not PC, it's secularism in a secular nation.

Halloween is not Christian history, hence in a majority Christian nation they have nothing to worry about, it's going their way on this issue.
You can deflect from the PC nature of this particular story all you want, fine with me.

If He and the Father are one, who in the hell was he calling out to while dying on the cross, himself?

Actually you are. Don't project.

You can deflect from the PC nature of this particular story all you want, fine with me.
PC or not, it's the correct thing to do. Teach religion, and traditions, don't promote them.

Darn them for caving to those evangelicals

Actually you are. Don't project.

I've made a case.. only one, about Salvation.. there are many others....
Live it. Learn it.

i-robot.jpg

That's funny given Catholicism preceded your brand of Christianity.

Silly you

Silly you

Please read Acts.

Silly you

Please read Acts.

Why would you refer me to somethinh was pieced together at the council of Nicea?

I think everything in the New Testament is a fable. A nice one, but a fable.

And someone like you who is so arrogant as to thing your brand of religion is superior to someone else's brand of religion amuses me.

Btw, here's a clue. We all think our beliefs and traditions are superior or we wouldn't subscribe to them.

Silly you

Please read Acts.

Why would you refer me to somethinh was pieced together at the council of Nicea?

I think everything in the New Testament is a fable. A nice one, but a fable.

And someone like you who is so arrogant as to thing your brand of religion is superior to someone else's brand of religion amuses me.

Btw, here's a clue. We all think our beliefs and traditions are superior or we wouldn't subscribe to them.

It's not about me... It's about GOD.
The sooner people realize that, the better.

Thanks for proving my point.

What are you DT now? That line is older than Methuselah.. it basically means, I have nothing to reply with so I'll just throw it back on you...

Loser.

Forum List

Back