More Proof the AGW crowd are losing

Duh humans have zero effect on anything. Stupid liberals. God gave us this planet to do with whatever we please.
the contemporary conservative mantra: I want it all & I want it all now. Screw future generations :thup:

keep repeating the lies it will become your truth.

The EPA and the first Clean water act, both Republican.
Great! So what happened? Why do you hate the clean water and air you currently enjoy?

Duh humans have zero effect on anything. Stupid liberals. God gave us this planet to do with whatever we please.
the contemporary conservative mantra: I want it all & I want it all now. Screw future generations :thup:

Back when agencies were limited in scope and power. Before liberals corrupted it.

And just who is presently trying to destroy the EPA? And who is trying to prevent the regulations concerning clean water from being enforced? The GOP.

Back when agencies were limited in scope and power. Before liberals corrupted it.
In other words, you don't want clean air and water. Understood.

Great! So what happened? Why do you hate the clean water and air you currently enjoy?

I don't and neither do Republicans or Conservatives, you have latched onto yet another lie and are going to pollute the world until you believe it to be true. But it is a lie, a divisive lie. But that is what the left does.

And just who is presently trying to destroy the EPA? And who is trying to prevent the regulations concerning clean water from being enforced? The GOP.

Not true. What the right is trying to do is stop using the EPA to destroy what is left of our manufacturing over BS.

Any corrupt agency needs to be dismantled. Their state counter parts can do the job and they are closer to their employers so they are less likely to become stupid.

So every bit of the science contradicts Westwall, but at least he can console himself over his side's complete failure on that front by thinking about a movie.

It's good to be on the rational side. To win, we only have to bring up the science.

No, every bit of the science FICTION contradicts me. Actual empirical evidence shows the sceptical side to be correct. That's why the full court press of propaganda has been applied. The politicians and bankers who stand to benefit the most WANT this BS to succeed. The politicians for the power, and the bankers for the money. Trillions and trillions of dollars that they get to steal from the poor and middle class.
My goodness, our supposed Phd now claims that he knows more than the combined membership of all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world. Shall I post the AGU and GSA statements concerning global warming yet once again?

http://sciencepolicy.agu.org/files/2013/07/AGU-Climate-Change-Position-Statement_August-2013.pdf

The Geological Society of America - Position Statement on Climate Change

So every bit of the science contradicts Westwall, but at least he can console himself over his side's complete failure on that front by thinking about a movie.

It's good to be on the rational side. To win, we only have to bring up the science.

No, every bit of the science FICTION contradicts me. Actual empirical evidence shows the sceptical side to be correct. That's why the full court press of propaganda has been applied. The politicians and bankers who stand to benefit the most WANT this BS to succeed. The politicians for the power, and the bankers for the money. Trillions and trillions of dollars that they get to steal from the poor and middle class.
My goodness, our supposed Phd now claims that he knows more than the combined membership of all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world. Shall I post the AGU and GSA statements concerning global warming yet once again?

http://sciencepolicy.agu.org/files/2013/07/AGU-Climate-Change-Position-Statement_August-2013.pdf

Yes, you keep flogging that appeal to authority for all the good it is doing you.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh my, Billy Boob and Walleyes, peer level fellows, would rather I quoted obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undegreed ex-TV weathermen. Sorry, I much prefer to quote real scientists, such as Alley, Hansen, Mann, and the many others that are doing active research, and actually have some real credentials and credibility.

Any corrupt agency needs to be dismantled. Their state counter parts can do the job and they are closer to their employers so they are less likely to become stupid.
LOL. Exactly what I said. You 'Conservatives' want to go back to the days of rivers on fire in the middle of towns, and turds flouting down all our major waterways.

You really are fucktard... You're screams of pain are nothing more than a little bitch lying out her ass.. No state agency will allow that. now quit being a lying little bitch.
They certainly did in the past. So why should I not think that they will take the corperation gold to do the same again?

Yes, you keep flogging that appeal to authority for all the good it is doing you.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
In other words, you are stating that scientists are not good sources for information?

Oh my, Billy Boob and Walleyes, peer level fellows, would rather I quoted obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undegreed ex-TV weathermen. Sorry, I much prefer to quote real scientists, such as Alley, Hansen, Mann, and the many others that are doing active research, and actually have some real credentials and credibility.
None of those people have lied to me unlike the IPCC, EPA, and many of your authorities you spout. You align with liars and thieves. Personally I think its a bad choice on your part.

When a liberal loses America wins.

This is not a right/left issue.

When the planet loses, we all lose.

We could choose to save ourselves, but we won't.
Planet NEVER loses, we do.

Classic by Carlin..........really does illustrate how fucking mental case the AGW people are!!! Would have loved to see Carlin and sit next to one of the nuts in this forum like Mamooth!!:2up:

These crazies think they can control nature........that's the most f'd up thinking, is it not?:coffee:

So you're calling your colleagues in science "authority" figures instead of "peers"?

Doesn't Walleyes claim to have a degree in science as well? I think Old Rocks has it right:

No, you have just constantly lied to yourself. And to everybody else for that matter. You have even claimed to have several degrees on this board, when it is obvious to everybody that you most likely have not even a GED.

I would have to say that the nation is losing as the 'Conservatives' prevent as much preparation for the effects of a warming world as they possibly can.
what is the preparation that is being prevented by 'Conservatives"?

show us. Don't make a speech, post up what it is. What a dude/dudette.

huh, what are you talking about?

Forum List

Back