More racially motivated mob attacks in Brooklyn

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

The NYPD is reporting numerous racially motivated crimes occurring in one area of Brooklyn. The victims are Jewish and the perpetrators are young blacks.

At least two Jews have been attacked while wearing religious garb. They are aged 12 and 20. Others have been harassed or had property vandalized with anti-Jewish graffiti.

Last June two Jewish girls, aged 10 and 12, were attacked by older black teenage girls in the same neighborhood. The perpetrators assaulted them, called them racial slurs, and threw glass bottles at them.

Pure evil :mad:

Why would people do such things? What is with people and being racist towards other people? I'm disappointed to be honest

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We must start dealing honestly and realistically with savagery.

As CBS 2′s Tracee Carrasco reported, surveillance video shows the four suspects with skateboards bombarding the Eastern Supermarket last Friday.

They were allegedly stealing sodas out of a cooler. After Zhen Dan Guo followed them outside to demand they pay, a scuffle broke out. The suspects then used their skateboards as weapons.

Guo’s son, Linbin, shared photos with Carrasco of his father’s injuries after he was badly beaten, but the images were too graphic to be shown.

Skateboarders Attack Lower East Side Store Owner « CBS New York

This is criminal on so many levels, my mind is boggled.

But then again, I'm easily boggled.

Forum List

Back