More Republican Voter Fraud

You are actually on to something which is why I've been saying for some time we need to rid our election system of all technology. Hand count all elections with fool proof verifiable ID. They do it in some places in Europe, so why not here?
Money.

The problem is in order to do so in the magnitude and duration you claim, they would need the political skills of a world class organization.
The Democrats are a world class organization; why else would the FBI and DOJ cover up for them 100% of the time?
I mean that as a compliment.

And they continue to refine their methods, after the shitshow of Rudy G., the Kraken kook, and the My Pillow guy. They are going to get better, and the genuine threat to fair elections will grow.
As Joe Biden pointed out. One party believes in only two outcomes. Either they win, or they were cheated.

The Democrats are a world class organization; why else would the FBI and DOJ cover up for them 100% of the time?
I mean that as a compliment.
Yet the majority of the heads of the DOJ and FBI have been republican appointees.

Funny how so many republican appointees are suddenly democrats.

Yet the majority of the heads of the DOJ and FBI have been republican appointees.

Funny how so many republican appointees are suddenly democrats.
The Republicans can only choose from the available pool.
To be honest, I have no more love for Establishment Republicans than I have for Establishment Democrats.
That's why the swamp has to be replaced by honest people; after all, the dishonest swamp people don't do all that much anyway.

Is that the best the left can do these days? The Feds indict a woman in Iowa who failed to get her husband elected? You almost gotta laugh.

The Republicans can only choose from the available pool.
To be honest, I have no more love for Establishment Republicans than I have for Establishment Democrats.
That's why the swamp has to be replaced by honest people; after all, the dishonest swamp people don't do all that much anyway.

Which is why I've always said the most important elections are the primaries. It tells your party which direction you want to see them go.

Once again Republicans get caught trying to steal an election. Can they win without cheating?

Iowa woman charged with 52 counts of voter fraud in scheme to aid husband in 2020 races

According to a DOJ press release, Phuong Taylor faces more than 50 felony charges, including 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration, and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.
They know they can't win, which is why they laid out hundreds of voter suppression schemes.

Apparently the republican argument is that both the republicans and democrats commit voter fraud. Except the democrats do it millions of times more, but do so without leaving an iota of evidence behind.
Democrats are professional fraudsters.

2 people voted twice.....BFD that' nothing compared to the Democrat voting fraud machine.
Show us the proof of the voting fraud machine? You do know that Dominion is sueing for Republican lies right?

Forum List

Back