More Republican Voter Fraud

I'm glad they are being caught and charged, just like the insurrectionists, who started a violent and deadly riot at the behest of a sociopath ex-President. Republicans still pose a clear and present danger to democracy.
They are no longer Americans.

They know they can't win, which is why they laid out hundreds of voter suppression schemes.
The embarrassing thing is when they send out emails explaining what a good job they did at suppressing the vote.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The embarrassing thing is when they send out emails explaining what a good job they did at suppressing the vote.
Exactly! Giving the store away by admitting their suppression sounds the alarm bells that Republicans are not just cheaters, they even admit to it.

That doesn't explain why republicans pick attorney's general, and heads of the FBI, who end up having to prosecute the party that picked them.
Of course it does.
They have no choice but to return favors.
You should see the crap that goes on in Nassau County.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
That doesn't explain why republicans pick attorney's general, and heads of the FBI, who end up having to prosecute the party that picked them.
You failed to see that I already stated that Republicans suck when it comes to covering up bad behavior.

The Democrats are a world class organization; why else would the FBI and DOJ cover up for them 100% of the time?
I mean that as a compliment.
If they were all cover ups, then where is the proof of these cover ups? Answer, you can't provide that either. What a wortless dishonest pos.

Forum List

Back