More States trying to remove Trump from ballots

The question of whether the president is an officer of the executive branch is clearly confirmed.

The question that Trump is no longer the president is obvious. Still the J6 riots did happen when he was the president. It also an issue of him holding office again.

Yeah the Supreme Court has been handed a hot potato. It will be interesting to see how the right wing of the Supreme court try to justify their opinion.

If Trump had accepted the loss and realized that he could run again, he would have a chance to be re-elected in the next cycle.

Now he stand on uncharted water and he is sinking.

Why because he believed that the election was stolen and he had people telling him to go for it and how it can be achieved. Clearly bad advise.

All I heard was a fire extinguisher. What did you hear? AKs, pistols, machine guns...? I'm mocking you, dumbass
Well you're not very good at it. I never asserted anything like that. Everyone knows they fucked up and left most of their guns on the wrong side of the Potomac. That doesn't mean they were unarmed.

If someone assaults you with a baseball bat are they "unarmed"?

Well you're not very good at it. I never asserted anything like that. Everyone knows they fucked up and left most of their guns on the wrong side of the Potomac. That doesn't mean they were unarmed.

If someone assaults you with a baseball bat are they "unarmed"?

So what arms did they bring to this insurrection? Lol

You look stupid

So what arms did they bring to this insurrection? Lol

You look stupid
Bear spray, bats, handcuffs, all sorts of improvised weapons and some guns, although as previously mentioned they left most of them on the wrong side of the river.

Somebody got cold feet.

Bear spray, bats, handcuffs, all sorts of improvised weapons and some guns, although as previously mentioned they left most of them on the wrong side of the river.

Somebody got cold feet.
Yeah, that's how Americans overthrew the British during the insurrection of 1776. They used brass knuckles, clubs, chains, rocks, etc. No guns. Oh yeah.

Is there a downside to this. If the supreme court doesn't uphold it then it will be up to the people to remove Trump.

I going to guess that voter turnout will probably be the highest its ever been. in the election coming up

Forum List

Back